Nigel Farage Thinks Civil War is Possibly Coming to America

We're laughing at you.

The only thing you morons have in common with us is you use Trump's face as your avatar.

You elevate him to martyrdom, all while thinking you're somehow going to be victorious.

This doesn't end well for you.

And I'm speaking electorally and politically - no advocate of Civil War here.

Frankly, I don't even know how the fuck that would work.
Should the orange sexual abuser be con-cerned when the Right starts talking about his martyrdom? Is he worth more to the GOP dead than alive?

I'm a puncher in the mouth from way back. I like Mike Tyson.

A good hard punch in the mouth is how to stop bullies, from me, or little kids around, or wtf ever.

Yeah, they start thinking different after that. Yeah, after they know there's a price to pay, they do change their tune.

Turns out they don't want them little kids' lunch money as bad. :dunno:

Not when they know they're going to get smashed in the face if they mess with them little kids.

I am the face smasher, too. I ain't watching no dickhead pick on no little kids.

One of the boys I stopped from getting bullied is like 6'7" now. He's a professional fisherman. It is what it is.

I forget who I smashed in the face to make leave him alone, but I do remember that happening, and he does too.

I tell ya wut, it was a fuckin' dickhead.
:auiqs.jpg:

You go, grampa!

Leftists feel emboldened with the persecution of President Trump.

Leftists see themselves as morally superior and therefore justified in trashing the rights of second class "anti-American" conservatives

100% correct. We are superior. And you are inferior. And you are anti-American. At least you got that part right.

100% correct. We are superior. And you are inferior. And you are anti-American. At least you got that part right.
You ain't no Ubermenschen and you will die trying to pull that bullshit in America. Retard.
If we were Nazis, you'd be Aktion T-4'd already, retard. We've let you live this long.

You're kinda fucking up now.

Should the orange sexual abuser be con-cerned when the Right starts talking about his martyrdom? Is he worth more to the GOP dead than alive?

Oh no.

You asked the question....AGAIN!

How will I ever deal?

The Right is pointing out the obvious: That the Left is making Trump a political martyr.

It's a turn of phrase.

The fact that you can't comprehend the obvious is both mind blowingly stupid, and utterly unsurprising.

That said, I wouldn't put it past the Establishment coming after him in such a fashion.

They've proven they're willing to do anything to serve their craven quest to be rid of him once and for all.

Only a fool would rule it out.

Say, you for example.

We're laughing at you.

The only thing you morons have in common with us is you use Trump's face as your avatar.

You elevate him to martyrdom, all while thinking you're somehow going to be victorious.

This doesn't end well for you.

And I'm speaking electorally and politically - no advocate of Civil War here.

Frankly, I don't even know how the fuck that would work.
You actually make some good points.

But Trump will lose - because of people like you - and he won’t go to jail.

So Nothing Burger.

You ain't no Ubermenschen and you will die trying to pull that bullshit in America. Retard.
If we were Nazis, you'd be Aktion T-4'd already, retard. We've let you live this long.

You're kinda fucking up now.
LOL you keep sitting behind your keyboard. LOL thinking you're in charge of anything. Go back to 4chan and stay out of American society, loser.

You actually make some good points.

I understand you're convinced I take your opinion into consideration at this late stage, or put stock in what you say as a serious conversational arbiter.

Please be politely disavowed of both these assumptions.

Forum List

Back