Nigel Farage Thinks Civil War is Possibly Coming to America

Everyone of my points about immoral democrats is true. You did not disprove ANY of them.
1. The judge said that kids could not be fenced in with their parents for crossing the border illegally. Do a crime shit happens. Stay home
the kids didn’t commit the crime willingly. I would say get that through your mind but clearly you don’t have one.
2. The border states can't support open borders. Let the sanctuary cities have them. Better yet close the borders.
You should study what the phrase “sanctuary city” means
3. Biden dialed up the racism.
Don’t be silly.
Republicans promote colorblindness.
Thanks for the chuckle.
Pick one.
I think you pick both nostrils.
4. You shut down sanitariums and let crazies out on the street, bad things happen.
And remove any barrier to buy guns...yep bad things happen. Other nations have “crazies” on the street. Somehow they don’t have the same weekly mass murders.
Mental health is a major problem.
And you have so well demonstrated with this latest post of yours.

the kids didn’t commit the crime willingly. I would say get that through your mind but clearly you don’t have one.
You should study what the phrase “sanctuary city” means
Don’t be silly.
Thanks for the chuckle.
I think you pick both nostrils.
And remove any barrier to buy guns...yep bad things happen. Other nations have “crazies” on the street. Somehow they don’t have the same weekly mass murders.
And you have so well demonstrated with this latest post of yours.
You till didn't disprove any of my points how democrats are immoral.

The above post of yours are simply a collection of typed lies.
1. judges order said separate kids from adults
2. sanctuary city means illegals welcome dumbass
3. To buy a gun requires passing an FBI background check, except Hunter Biden lied on his application.

I just heard yesterday that blacks for Trump is one of the fastest growing groups on social media.

The more you indict the more we unite- I think they're saying.

The sick Soros fueled civil war ain't happening lefties. Time to go get jobs and shut up.

... civil war won’t happen, at least not because of Trump.
I agree. Civil war will happen in the US because of Bush Baby Junior, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Baracks Obomba, Sarah Palin, Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Victoria Nuland, and Nicky Shit-fer-brains.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back