Nigeria girls

Nothing.............

This group has been murdering whole villages for quite some time now. Killing every man, women, and child.

Suddenly it's mainstream that these animals are a problem.

The question is why now...................

they are probably spread around the country side by now

the threat was that they would be sold off as child brides

Nothing.............

This group has been murdering whole villages for quite some time now. Killing every man, women, and child.

the left fought tooth and nail

to keep them off the terrorist list

Nothing.............

Well, no, they really didn't.

Kidnapped Nigerian girls: A terrible story, and also an excuse for Fox News to attack Hillary Clinton.

What's the real story? Is it true that Hillary Clinton, in the thrall of Islamist bullies, refused to designate an obvious terrorist organization for what it was, thereby stopping the U.S. from stomping them out of existence? No. Clinton's State Department designated multiple leaders of Boko Haram as global terrorists. And while the State Department now considers Boko Haram a foreign terrorist group—neatly disproving Doocy's theory that we're still hamstrung from treating them that way—in 2011 things looked a little different. As the New York Times reports, the group is primarily a local one and sits in the hazy middle ground between "religious cult" and "terrorist organization," though it's obviously drifting more toward the latter. It seems the State Department in 2011 was concerned about not pushing the group further into the "terrorist organization" direction. As ThinkProgress notes, in 2012, a group of 20 scholars in African studies implored caution in putting Boko Haram on the list, fearing it would "internationalize Boko Haram, legitimize abuses by Nigeria’s security services, limit the State Department’s latitude in shaping a long term strategy, and undermine the U.S. Government’s ability to receive effective independent analysis from the region."

Nothing.............

Well, no, they really didn't.

Kidnapped Nigerian girls: A terrible story, and also an excuse for Fox News to attack Hillary Clinton.

What's the real story? Is it true that Hillary Clinton, in the thrall of Islamist bullies, refused to designate an obvious terrorist organization for what it was, thereby stopping the U.S. from stomping them out of existence? No. Clinton's State Department designated multiple leaders of Boko Haram as global terrorists. And while the State Department now considers Boko Haram a foreign terrorist group—neatly disproving Doocy's theory that we're still hamstrung from treating them that way—in 2011 things looked a little different. As the New York Times reports, the group is primarily a local one and sits in the hazy middle ground between "religious cult" and "terrorist organization," though it's obviously drifting more toward the latter. It seems the State Department in 2011 was concerned about not pushing the group further into the "terrorist organization" direction. As ThinkProgress notes, in 2012, a group of 20 scholars in African studies implored caution in putting Boko Haram on the list, fearing it would "internationalize Boko Haram, legitimize abuses by Nigeria’s security services, limit the State Department’s latitude in shaping a long term strategy, and undermine the U.S. Government’s ability to receive effective independent analysis from the region."

they certainly did

boko-haram-moveon.jpg

So reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, is it?

Did you need someone to help you with the big words.

Here's the overall problem with Boko Haram. The Nigerian Government itself isn't treating them like much of a problem, up until now, anyway. Their activities really didn't extend beyond Nigeria, and frankly, we only really pay attention to these folks when they kill Americans.

Condi Rice didn't designate them as "Foreign Terrorist Organization", either. for much the same reason.

Joe.........Joe.............Joe...............

Why the sudden concern Joe.............

These people have been killing the children there before Joe..............

Why now.............Joe...........Joe..........

Here's the overall problem with Boko Haram. The Nigerian Government itself isn't treating them like much of a problem, up until now, anyway. Their activities really didn't extend beyond Nigeria, and frankly, we only really pay attention to these folks when they kill Americans.

Condi Rice didn't designate them as "Foreign Terrorist Organization", either. for much the same reason.

Here's a major malfunction here in this situation.

Most news on them are that they only have 1500 members. So why the hell can't Nigeria take them out.....................

Excuse me for pointing out that Nigeria has millions of people there.

Most news on them are that they only have 1500 members. So why the hell can't Nigeria take them out.....................

And how much did you hear about "Al Qaeda" before 9/11.

In fact, I recall that when Bill Clinton bombed Al Qaeda facilities in the Sudan and Afghanistan in 1998 in retaliation for Embassy bombings, Republicans accused him of launching a "Wag the Dog" attack to distract from the really, really important issue- whether or not he lied about a blow job.

The reason it's a big deal now is that they've kidnapped these 300 girls and it's an ongoing hostage situation. And Nigeria does have millions of people. A lot of whom in the North are devout Muslims who are in conflict with the mostly Christian areas of the South.

For those who aren't clinically retarded like Eagle, the reason it's a big deal now is that kidnapping 300 girls is kind of a big deal.

And the slaughter of little girls in the past didn't concern you....................

Where was the outrage then.....................

And again why the F.........can't Nigeria handle 1500 thugs..............in a country of millions............

The people their need to grow a set and take them out.

For those who aren't clinically retarded like Eagle, the reason it's a big deal now is that kidnapping 300 girls is kind of a big deal.

And the slaughter of little girls in the past didn't concern you....................

And again why the F.........can't Nigeria handle 1500 thugs..............in a country of millions............

No one has suggested we get involved militarily, and if we do at all, it's going to be providing support through drones and intelligence.

But I'm sure it's all a conspiracy to make Obama look good, and you are just stamping your little feet at that prospect.

No one has suggested we get involved militarily, and if we do at all, it's going to be providing support through drones and intelligence.

But I'm sure it's all a conspiracy to make Obama look good, and you are just stamping your little feet at that prospect.

BS

Since they've stated openly that we are involved the boots are already on the ground there unless you were born under a rock.

since 2010 they have carried out over 600 attacks

rice was long gone by then

In fact, I recall that when Bill Clinton bombed Al Qaeda facilities in the Sudan and Afghanistan in 1998 in retaliation for Embassy bombings, Republicans accused him of launching a "Wag the Dog" attack to distract from the really, really important issue- whether or not he lied about a blow job.

The reason it's a big deal now is that they've kidnapped these 300 girls and it's an ongoing hostage situation. And Nigeria does have millions of people. A lot of whom in the North are devout Muslims who are in conflict with the mostly Christian areas of the South.

I served from 84 to 94 in the same dang region you are talking about.

Spare me your so called knowledge on this.

How did it turn out in 94. Clinton tucked tail and ran.............after we took casualties.............We stood down after the Italians got hit..................

And so on.................Again, I ask why the concern now.................

Since these terrorist punks have been doing far worse for some time now.

I served from 84 to 94 in the same dang region you are talking about.

Spare me your so called knowledge on this.

How did it turn out in 94. Clinton tucked tail and ran.............after we took casualties.............We stood down after the Italians got hit..................

And so on.................Again, I ask why the concern now.................

Since these terrorist punks have been doing far worse for some time now.

what does this have to do with anything I just said?

I pointed out that in 1998, Bill Clinton attacked Al Qaeda facilities.

Republicans, rather than supporting him, accused him of launching a "Wag the Dog" attack to distract from the testimony he had given to Ken Starr's 70 Million Dollar Panty Sniffing Investigation.

Forum List

Back