Nike shares hit as Kapernick ad spurs boycott

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
Nike shares hit as Kaepernick ad spurs boycott
upload_2018-9-4_8-31-21.png

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.

Wall St saaaaays......dumbass!!!!

That is a loss of over $4 billion in market capitalization since the market close on Friday...

2018-09-04_5-51-48.jpg

Yet another one: Get Woke! Go Broke!

Keep it up Proggies!

(Reuters) - Shares of Nike Inc (NKE.N) fell 3 percent on Tuesday as calls for a boycott of the sportswear giant gained traction on social media following its choice of Colin Kaepernick as a face for the 30th anniversary of its “Just Do It” slogan.
View attachment 214595

oNike will pay the price and it can't happen soon enough. I know I won't touch nike shit made in China.........Nothing but slave labor .

Kapernick a wanna be black asshole who ............Which because he isn't fully a black person makes him like one of those whites who want to be black so they go around actingg like one . Not educated ones either they act like trailer trash.
Siding with good always works out in the long run. A good first step for Nike. Losing the butthurt Trump sheep segment of their market won’t be much of a loss.

View attachment 214595

Yo, Proud To Be An American!
latest

"GTP"

View attachment 214595

Siding with good always works out in the long run. A good first step for Nike. Losing the butthurt Trump sheep segment of their market won’t be much of a loss.
How is that siding with good?

View attachment 214595

For a liberal attacking the USA is always good.

View attachment 214595

Because the other side demands that black people’s lives should not matter

Nike made a poor choice.

Kaper that scum sucker sure wouldn't be my first choice to represent a company.

Hope their stock falls into the cellar.

Show me on the doll where Nike hurt you

download (1).jpg

View attachment 214595

For a liberal attacking the USA is always good.
^ he says, attacking an American company that employs thousands because it believes that lives of his fellow Americans matter

Fuck you, traitor

If I was a Nike shareholder, I would DEFINITELY be making plans to attend the shareholder meeting to ask the management team and the board "Why are you taking a political stand with MY MONEY?"

View attachment 214595

Because the other side demands that black people’s lives should not matter
What other side?

Forum List

Back