Nikki Haley Insists on WW3 if the Ukraine Loses.

Sombody needs to take this loose cannon back under control. The very last thing to suggest by a pres candidate is nuclear war!
Interesting piece from Russia Today. No matter. Her view of the importance of supporting Ukraine to the win, is closer to mine than any Trumper. That said, Ukraine not the only or even most important issue in the country, in my opinion.

Interesting piece from Russia Today. No matter. Her view of the importance of supporting Ukraine to the win, is closer to mine than any Trumper. \
Yes, the Trumpers have become doubters on the success of the war.
That said, Ukraine not the only or even most important issue in the country, in my opinion.
I would say that the success of America's proxy war against Russia is the most important mission that America has faced since at least WW2. Everything rests on the defeat of Russia.

I wanted to make my position crystal clear just in case anybody was not aware. If Russia is left intact and allies with China then all bets are off for America.

Nikki Haley = Warmonger extraordinaire

She should be ashamed of herself.

Nikki Haley = Warmonger extraordinaire

She should be ashamed of herself.
Unfortunately the type 'do' exist. It's undying confidence in America's might that doesn't stop short in believing that a nuclear war is winnable.

I would like to commend you for your presence of mind!

Who will control her? Most like and support the dumb war in Ukraine.
It's just that so much has been invested in propaganda that says the Ukraine will win the war, and her comments instill doubts in the American mind that could lead to fear and stopping support of the war.

Unlike Vietnam which was a relatively safe war and only became seen as a bad investment in American lives.

It's just that so much has been invested in propaganda that says the Ukraine will win the war, and her comments instill doubts in the American mind that could lead to fear and stopping support of the war.

Unlike Vietnam which was a relatively safe war and only became seen as a bad investment in American lives.
The Ukraine war is about two things. Harming Russia to point of regime change and greatly enriching the MIC, who than fund the two criminal gangs of the uniparty.

The problem is Russia seems to be doing fine with the war and economically. Of course most Americans know nothing of this, due to the state run media propaganda they consume.

Well, the article is in RT So I would like to see it from other sources. Haley is correct .. The U.S.A. should stand with any nation or people who are having a type of political system being forced on them they do not want. It comes down to what any of us stand for a country more interested in going along to keep the peace even if it means people will be prisoners of a totalitarian regime. And that will only expand its grip not just on them but as we have seen in the past keep expanding to other countries as with the Nazis and Fascists causing WW2. '' Once a dog kills a chicken and gets that taste of blood in its' mouth it will not be satisfied until it kills the whole flock.'' We can never let the enemies of democracy taste the blood of victory over a free people.

Well, the article is in RT So I would like to see it from other sources. Haley is correct .. The U.S.A. should stand with any nation or people who are having a type of political system being forced on them they do not want. It comes down to what any of us stand for a country more interested in going along to keep the peace even if it means people will be prisoners of a totalitarian regime. And that will only expand its grip not just on them but as we have seen in the past keep expanding to other countries as with the Nazis and Fascists causing WW2. '' Once a dog kills a chicken and gets that taste of blood in its' mouth it will not be satisfied until it kills the whole flock.'' We can never let the enemies of democracy taste the blood of victory over a free people.
Guess what? The Ukrainian government is an enemy of democracy (it overthrew a democratically elected government with help from the USG and it’s infested with Nazis), but the USG supports it.

I’m guessing you’re totally unaware the USG has supported dictators, authoritarians, and mass murderers for decades.

Forum List

Back