Nikki Haley rebukes Trump in State of the Union rebuttal

Nikki Haley Rebukes Trump in the GOP’s State of the Union Rebuttal

Oh, Stump, even the sane Republicans know that you are an idiot!
I saw the speech.

I didn't hear any rebuke for Trump.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

Just proves that people only hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest.

Seriously, who the fuck do you think she was talking about?

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."
You dumbfucks missed the "abide by our laws " part. Stfu already.

Uh...no, nobody missed that part and we agree with it. That's what has your Limpballs, Levins and Coulters all worked up, liberals agree with some of the things she said. That makes her a third rail in today's GOP.
Like you, her point is meaningless if she doesn't put Trumps views in the proper context. You get three Katyushas.

I saw the speech.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."

Uh...no, nobody missed that part and we agree with it. That's what has your Limpballs, Levins and Coulters all worked up, liberals agree with some of the things she said. That makes her a third rail in today's GOP.
Like you, her point is meaningless if she doesn't put Trumps views in the proper context. You get three Katyushas.

The only context for Trump's views are xenophobia and she's pointing that out...to a deaf audience in her own party.

I saw the speech.

The only context for Trump's views are xenophobia and she's pointing that out...to a deaf audience in her own party.
Xenophobia to a Libtard is common sense to most Americans.

That could be many people including Trump, Sanders and Clinton.

Everyone knows it was The Stump.

Yep, I just read the article clarifying that it was Trump.
Lies of course. She said in an interview today it wasn't just Trump.

.​

“Mr. Trump has definitely contributed to what I think is just irresponsible talk,” she told NBC News’s Today show in an interview Wednesday morning. “I think that a lot of what we’re trying to do is say those angriest voices are not helpful.” She said the other voices she referenced come from the media and South Carolina residents.
http://www.newsweek.com/nikki-haley-donald-trump-contributes-irresponsible-talk-415187

:lol: "It wasn't just Trump"? But it WAS Trump.

She was talking about Trump and the other Islamaphobes that want to lump all Muslims together.
She mentioned the media and somebody from South Carolina.

Probably Lindsey Graham.

I saw the speech.

Not xenophobic, just realistic.

Bands of Muslims are currently running roughshod through Germany and France carrying out sexual -assaults and random acts of violence. Same thing went on after Qadaffi fell in Libya.

Ooooooh, let's bring those guys over here.

I saw the speech.

So xenophobia has a new definition.

That could be many people including Trump, Sanders and Clinton.

Everyone knows it was The Stump.

Yep, I just read the article clarifying that it was Trump.
Lies of course. She said in an interview today it wasn't just Trump.

.​

“Mr. Trump has definitely contributed to what I think is just irresponsible talk,” she told NBC News’s Today show in an interview Wednesday morning. “I think that a lot of what we’re trying to do is say those angriest voices are not helpful.” She said the other voices she referenced come from the media and South Carolina residents.
http://www.newsweek.com/nikki-haley-donald-trump-contributes-irresponsible-talk-415187

:lol: "It wasn't just Trump"? But it WAS Trump.

She was talking about Trump and the other Islamaphobes that want to lump all Muslims together.
That's not what he meant of course. But, do carry on.

I guess I might consider making up a bunch of shit too about the Democrat frontrunner if mine was such a piece of shit, like Hillary is.

Bands of Muslims are currently running roughshod through Germany and France carrying out sexual -assaults and random acts of violence. Same thing went on after Qadaffi fell in Libya.

Nope, it's xenophobic. Realistic is that Hillary will cruise to the Presidency as a result...and I'm cool with that.

Nope, it's xenophobic. Realistic is that Hillary will cruise to the Presidency as a result...and I'm cool with that.
Obviously you're fucking high.

Xenophobic is Mexican immigration laws.

Try reading them.

i thought her comments wereTOTALLY inappropriate given the setting. For her to delve into internal GOP politics in the response to Obama's SOTU was just insane -- and really pretty classless - and that has nothing to do with my views on what she said. They are perfectly reasonable positions but should not have been the subject of the response. She has discredited herself in my view.

What is ironic to me is that there are those out there condemning Obama for addressing electoral politics in the speech but who think her remarks were just fantastic. I don't get that at all. At least Obama aimed it at the other side.

And all this really shows is how absolutely terrified the GOP establishment is of this total and utter rejection of them that this primary season has been -- at least so far.

And despite what some are saying she has only hurt her chances of being VP. Yes she has endeared herself to the establishment -- but if one of them does win they will need to make peace with the TRump crowd who will no doubt feel - probably with ample justification - that they were unfairly treated. Making Nikki Haley the VP wont help that at all

Realistic is doing your best to keep people out of America that are chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA" every 911 anniversary.

I rent a business property to a Jordanian family here in TN. Nicest people you'll ever meet. I wasn't surprised to discover years after renting to them that they're Christians.....who escaped religious persecution.. in the Middle East.

I saw the speech.

Yet the pig wants to import voters who dont give a rats ass about any of that.

where do you get your insane BS? seriously.

the delusional world you live in is sad and pathetic.

i thought her comments wereTOTALLY inappropriate given the setting. For her to delve into internal GOP politics in the response to Obama's SOTU was just insane -- and really pretty classless - and that has nothing to do with my views on what she said. They are perfectly reasonable positions but should not have been the subject of the response. She has discredited herself in my view.

What is ironic to me is that there are those out there condemning Obama for addressing electoral politics in the speech but who think her remarks were just fantastic. I don't get that at all. At least Obama aimed it at the other side.

And all this really shows is how absolutely terrified the GOP establishment is of this total and utter rejection of them that this primary season has been -- at least so far.

And despite what some are saying she has only hurt her chances of being VP. Yes she has endeared herself to the establishment -- but if one of them does win they will need to make peace with the TRump crowd who will no doubt feel - probably with ample justification - that they were unfairly treated. Making Nikki Haley the VP wont help that at all

they weren't "inappropriate". her job is not to disgust potential GOP voters who have heard nothing but hatred and bigotry spewed at them from the party.

but please, continue to sabotage your party.

she's still a VP contender. probably the best one you have right now.

they weren't "inappropriate". her job is not to disgust potential GOP voters who have heard nothing but hatred and bigotry spewed at them from the party.

There are a lot of ways she could have spoken and still not "disgust" those potential GOP voters you refer to without setting off the internal debate that has quite foreseeably resulted. That is arguably the sabotage to her party that she has brought on with her remarks.

And with respect to what you call hatred and bigotry - ill indulge your use of those terms for the moment - there have been plenty of people rejecting what you and Haley are referring to -- Bush, Christie, Kasich, to name a few. The voters aren't buying it, but it is being offered to them.

We will see if she is selected for VP -- I don't see it happening.

There are a lot of ways she could have spoken and still not "disgust" those potential GOP voters you refer to without setting off the internal debate that has quite foreseeably resulted. That is arguably the sabotage to her party that she has brought on with her remarks.

And with respect to what you call hatred and bigotry - ill indulge your use of those terms for the moment - there have been plenty of people rejecting what you and Haley are referring to -- Bush, Christie, Kasich, to name a few. The voters aren't buying it, but it is being offered to them.

We will see if she is selected for VP -- I don't see it happening.

it wasn't about *her* not disgusting them. it was about her telling them that the GOP is not trump and if they're disgusted with him, they should vote against him and for people more like her.

I don't see any reason to be respectful of a candidate who is an embarrassment to the party.

That Trump criticized Nikki Haley as being soft on illegal immigration just shows you how surreal the political environment has become, and how Full Retard his supporters have gone.

Forum List

Back