Nikki Haley rebukes Trump in State of the Union rebuttal

Nikki stood up for muslim rapists, uneducated mexicans depressing wages, and 7 billionaires. GOP used to at least pretend to be for smaller govt, but they insist on importing people that dont give a rats ass about small govt or the constitution. GOP just wants to swell the welfare rolls and make the taxpayers lick up billionaires feces.
Let's see how she likes living in Iran with all the other mulsims! (-:

I didn't watch the speech. I wonder if obama explained his wanting to copy merkel and other european "leaders" by flooding our country with muslim refugees, and mostly military age ones at that. There's not just a security issue here, but an unemployment issue also in our country. Keep the country safe and the people working. If he can't do that, he's just as worthless as the republicans.

Memo to Nikki and the GOP...stay out of it! if you bring down Trump I stay home on election day. Why does the GOP always do this? self destruct mode. :cranky:

Memo to Nikki and the GOP...stay out of it! if you bring down Trump I stay home on election day. Why does the GOP always do this? self destruct mode. :cranky:
As a member of the GOP, I believe losing you even if we lose the election is a win for the American people.

You. Stay out of it.

As a member of the GOP, I believe losing you even if we lose the election is a win for the American people.

You. Stay out of it.
Nikki is staking out her ground. And it appears that is the same ground the party hierarchy and donor base is taking. The Big Quack may well be the nominee, but he's on his own

Nikki Haley Rebukes Trump in the GOP’s State of the Union Rebuttal

Oh, Stump, even the sane Republicans know that you are an idiot!
I saw the speech.

I didn't hear any rebuke for Trump.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

Just proves that people only hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest.

Seriously, who the fuck do you think she was talking about?

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."
Mudwhistle has a weird habit of being blind to things in front of his face. Not kidding.

I saw the speech.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."

Yet the pig wants to import voters who dont give a rats ass about any of that.
You seem VERY unstable. Related to Matthew?

Nikki stood up for muslim rapists,

Nope. That's a lie. Asshole.

uneducated mexicans depressing wages
You are one seriously bigoted and gullible rube if you think our economic problems are "because Mexicans".

Look in the mirror. There's the culprit.
Possibly so. Both parties have acted at least since 1988 to pretty much have the federal govt insure the success of the 1%, while peddling "piss" to somehow distinguish themselves from the other.

I saw the speech.

Mudwhistle has a weird habit of being blind to things in front of his face. Not kidding.
I don't have a ring in my nose so the administration can lead me around by it.

I'm a realist with a long memory basically.

Forum List

Back