Nikki Haley rebukes Trump in State of the Union rebuttal

Haley said today that Trump wasn't only one person she was talking about. She meant Obama, Jeb, Debbie Blabbermouth Shits, Nancy Pelosi, Dingy Harry, various people that are raising hell about racist cops, etc.

We don't need a foreigner to tell us how to speak English. Get lost.
Foreigner?

Which country do you think this is?

Cruz and Trump are the ones that count as far as GOP party politics go.

They are verboten.

Left wing media is doing everything they can to focus on Haley's blaming repubs, making it about Trump or nativism or lack of diversity -- all democrat bullshit.
I took it to mean that repubs haven't done enough to stop the obama madness and that is how they are to blame.
Haley and Jindal are democrat nightmares; second generation immigrants who have already assimilated as demonstrated by their South Carolina and Louisiana dialects.

Haley said today that Trump wasn't only one person she was talking about. She meant Obama, Jeb, Debbie Blabbermouth Shits, Nancy Pelosi, Dingy Harry, various people that are raising hell about racist cops, etc.

We don't need a foreigner to tell us how to speak English. Get lost.
Foreigner?

Which country do you think this is?

You are a foreigner.
In what country?

Some of y'all heard a different speech than me. I thought she was very good and right on. I heard Medved say the same thing around noon too and he's very savy.

Some of y'all heard a different speech than me. I thought she was very good and right on. I heard Medved say the same thing around noon too and he's very savy.
I guess from now on it doesn't matter what anyone says.....if it's bad.....it's about Trump.

And if Trump says "I Love You" they'll scream he's trying to insult someone.

Last edited:
I guess from now on it doesn't matter what anyone says.....if it's bad.....it's about Trump.

If Trump says "I Love You" they'll scream he's trying to insult someone.
Not everything is about Trump.

If Trump says "I Love You" they'll scream he's trying to insult someone.
Not everything is about Trump.
According to the left.....everything is about Trump....even when he's not named.

Limbaugh will have to calm down. Best for him to go out and find him a fresh little boy.

Nikki's opinion/rebuttal is important why? ........more drivel from another useless Republican. Her whole rebuttal was filled with nothing but more Republican bullshit.

Nikki's opinion/rebuttal is important why? ........more drivel from another useless Republican. Her whole rebuttal was filled with nothing but more Republican bullshit.
And you say that, why? She wants to crack down on illegal immigration, not tear apart families and throw then across the border. Wants us to quit spending like there's no tomorrow, etc. She's about as opposite of Trump as you can be in the party, is he wrong too? And who's right? Sanders? Clinton? Oprah?

Nikki Haley Rebukes Trump in the GOP’s State of the Union Rebuttal

Oh, Stump, even the sane Republicans know that you are an idiot!
I saw the speech.

I didn't hear any rebuke for Trump.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

Just proves that people only hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest.

Seriously, who the fuck do you think she was talking about?

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."
You dumbfucks missed the "abide by our laws " part. Stfu already.

I saw the speech.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."

That could be many people including Trump, Sanders and Clinton.

Everyone knows it was The Stump.

Yep, I just read the article clarifying that it was Trump.
Lies of course. She said in an interview today it wasn't just Trump.

.​

“Mr. Trump has definitely contributed to what I think is just irresponsible talk,” she told NBC News’s Today show in an interview Wednesday morning. “I think that a lot of what we’re trying to do is say those angriest voices are not helpful.” She said the other voices she referenced come from the media and South Carolina residents.
http://www.newsweek.com/nikki-haley-donald-trump-contributes-irresponsible-talk-415187

:lol: "It wasn't just Trump"? But it WAS Trump.

She was talking about Trump and the other Islamaphobes that want to lump all Muslims together.

Nikki Haley Rebukes Trump in the GOP’s State of the Union Rebuttal

Oh, Stump, even the sane Republicans know that you are an idiot!
I saw the speech.

You dumbfucks missed the "abide by our laws " part. Stfu already.

Uh...no, nobody missed that part and we agree with it. That's what has your Limpballs, Levins and Coulters all worked up, liberals agree with some of the things she said. That makes her a third rail in today's GOP.

Forum List

Back