Nikki Haley rebukes Trump in State of the Union rebuttal

Haley was sending a signal to the far right to back off and to the establishment that she is on the varsity team.

It is rather interesting and somewhat surprising that Haley.....a tea-party acolyte and a future VP candidate.......slammed the 2 GOP leading candidates in the primaries.

True. Looks like she sold her soul to the establishment. She's going to pay for that. She doesn't seem to understand who is running things now.

Haley said today that Trump wasn't only one person she was talking about. She meant Obama, Jeb, Debbie Blabbermouth Shits, Nancy Pelosi, Dingy Harry, various people that are raising hell about racist cops, etc.

Last edited:
Nikki Haley Rebukes Trump in the GOP’s State of the Union Rebuttal

Oh, Stump, even the sane Republicans know that you are an idiot!
I saw the speech.

I didn't hear any rebuke for Trump.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

Just proves that people only hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest.

Seriously, who the fuck do you think she was talking about?

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."

That could be many people including Trump, Sanders and Clinton.

Everyone knows it was The Stump.

I saw the speech.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."

Yep, I just read the article clarifying that it was Trump.

I saw the speech.

Well, you're wrong again. She meant a lot of idiots. Hillary, Obama, Jeb, the media, Blackliesmatters.....

I saw the speech.

Nikki is going to be in trouble when Trump gets elected. Her goose is cooked.

I saw the speech.

Lies of course. She said in an interview today it wasn't just Trump.

.​

“Mr. Trump has definitely contributed to what I think is just irresponsible talk,” she told NBC News’s Today show in an interview Wednesday morning. “I think that a lot of what we’re trying to do is say those angriest voices are not helpful.” She said the other voices she referenced come from the media and South Carolina residents.
http://www.newsweek.com/nikki-haley-donald-trump-contributes-irresponsible-talk-415187

Last edited:

I saw the speech.

Well, you're wrong again. She meant a lot of idiots. Hillary, Obama, Jeb, the media, Blackliesmatters.....

OH PLEASE!!!

I guess Trump will now accuse HER of being on her period...

I saw the speech.

Lies of course. She said in an interview today it wasn't just Trump.

Deflection on her part. Smart Girl!

Haley said today that Trump wasn't only one person she was talking about. She meant Obama, Jeb, Debbie Blabbermouth Shits, Nancy Pelosi, Dingy Harry, various people that are raising hell about racist cops, etc.

We don't need a foreigner to tell us how to speak English. Get lost.

Forum List

Back