Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: ‘It was offensive’

Nikki waited a long time to tell everybody all this.....she could have told this the moment it happened.

Oh well....better late than never I guess,
Maybe she hadn't made it up yet?

She doesn't seem to be a very imaginative person, she needed the extra time.

There's already like 4 threads on this, and my response doesn't change:

They were trying to protect tRump from himself. Left to his own incompetence they were afraid he would end up impeached or something.

Oops. Guess shit-canning them was a bad idea, huh.
Poor little creepy. So crazy, so far gone.
So of course you will be more then happy if a democrat president had so many doing that to them.

You are still suffering I see.
Another one who cannot actually comment so he/she goes straight for the insult.

We know you kids are trying to deflect.
No just can't help making fun of crazy people that keep sawing the board that they sit on in the hopes they won't fall this time.

Hard to take anyone serious who can't take a persons name serious. Who still holds out hope that the great democrat in the burning bush will somehow ride in and save their idea on how not to have a successful country.
I'll stop with the silly insults as soon as Cheeto Jesus does.

I don't have any idea what the rest of that train wreck of a post is about.
Lol you idiots remind me of the birthers. But then again you have all been on the crazy train wreck for years.

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because, if he didn’t, people would die….”

Kinda points out that what is in the Anonymous Book is accurate

''save the country'''''''???? hahahahahh..from what?

From Trump
hahahhahahaah--from Trump----hahahahhahahaa
Obama fked over the US much more than Mr Trump ever will
You say that a lot, but never say how. Surely you don't think anyone will take your word just on your sayso, do you? I mean, considering what Obama inherited....you need to speak up.
..he divided the country/promoted anti-cop and anti-law and order crap/promoted blatant hate against whites/etc
promoted looting/burning/etc
DUH
hahahahhah--the majority of leftists post on USMB are without proof/links/etc = babble crap
Good grief! What a load of crap. You don't like the guy..fine. But I have to believe you make up this sort of crap to justify your dislike.
Harmonica, a novel by Forsythe wrote of a Muslim professor who hates the current bunch of jihadists once said about them and their murders that first comes the hate...then they make up reasons to justify that hate. I see that in your posts and in those of others who toss bumper sticker crap against the wall.

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity. […]

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because, if he didn’t, people would die….”

Haley, however, was not impressed.

“It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing,’” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

You don't accept what we say, we will get you impeached....seems like billionaires and generals seem to think that they are UNELECTED PRESIDENTS.....so many in the DEEP STATE, Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!

------------

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity. […]

“It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing,’” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.” …

Nikki Haley is offensive. There are no greater warmongers.

I suspect she is just playing to the Trump supporters with this comment.
Cheap gossip has it she is lobbying for the Veep job.

They were trying to protect tRump from himself. Left to his own incompetence they were afraid he would end up impeached or something.

So of course you will be more then happy if a democrat president had so many doing that to them.

No just can't help making fun of crazy people that keep sawing the board that they sit on in the hopes they won't fall this time.

Hard to take anyone serious who can't take a persons name serious. Who still holds out hope that the great democrat in the burning bush will somehow ride in and save their idea on how not to have a successful country.

Lol you idiots remind me of the birthers. But then again you have all been on the crazy train wreck for years.
Total non sequitur.

You kids make sense less than 50% of the time.

This is the greatest administration in the history of the world
So....

Ya got nuthin' then?
No we do.. the greatest president ever
Still nuthin'.
Just what the history books are recording
If you seriously think that you are beyond help.
Look at his record.. it’s beyond the best administration this county has ever seen

You don't accept what we say, we will get you impeached....seems like billionaires and generals seem to think that they are UNELECTED PRESIDENTS.....so many in the DEEP STATE, Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!

------------

But trump hires only the best!!!!

------------

Nikki Haley is offensive. There are no greater warmongers.

I suspect she is just playing to the Trump supporters with this comment.
Cheap gossip has it she is lobbying for the Veep job.
Yes and how sad is it that an outrageous warmonger like her, could ever be considered for VP?

What? Pence isn’t enough of a warmonger? LOL.

From Trump
You say that a lot, but never say how. Surely you don't think anyone will take your word just on your sayso, do you? I mean, considering what Obama inherited....you need to speak up.
..he divided the country/promoted anti-cop and anti-law and order crap/promoted blatant hate against whites/etc
DUH
hahahahhah--the majority of leftists post on USMB are without proof/links/etc = babble crap
Good grief! What a load of crap. You don't like the guy..fine. But I have to believe you make up this sort of crap to justify your dislike.
Harmonica, a novel by Forsythe wrote of a Muslim professor who hates the current bunch of jihadists once said about them and their murders that first comes the hate...then they make up reasons to justify that hate. I see that in your posts and in those of others who toss bumper sticker crap against the wall.
....not making anything up--he sent his AG [ who is supposed to be ANTI-criminal ] to comfort the family of a black CRIMINAL who attacked a white COP
...he said the white COP was ''stupid''--not the black jackass....the cop was trying to protect the black jackasses' community

AND--hahahahahah---it's the SAME logic you leftists/Dems/blacks make for Mr Trump being a racist/etc--- so, do you agree Mr Trump is not a racist/bot a bigot/etc?

From Trump
DUH
....yours is the load of crap!! Mr Trump is the one who they HATED! on election day!!! as soon as he got elected, they HATED him--for no reason--hahahahaha
....your memory is not good--all the crying and ''he's not my president/I'll leave the country if he's elected/etc''''
...I was ok with Obama until he showed how anti-white he is

The American People wanted Hillary, she won by 3 million votes.

If Haley was too clueless to see how off the rails Trump is most of the time, that's kind of on her.

If Haley was too clueless to see how off the rails Trump is most of the time, that's kind of on her.
wrong --the majority of Americans did not vote for Hillary
not everyone voted
Voter turnout at 20-year low in 2016 - CNNPolitics

Only idiots WANTED Cankles. She was the greater of two evils but some like yourself, saw her as the lesser of two evils. In the end, it’s all evil.

Only idiots WANTED Cankles. She was the greater of two evils but some like yourself, saw her as the lesser of two evils. In the end, it’s all evil.

Yes, yes, Hillary is hiding in your closet, waiting for you go to sleep so she can jump out and get you. Whatever.

I kind of like the good old days when Presidents listened to their experts.

Yes, yes, Hillary is hiding in your closet, waiting for you go to sleep so she can jump out and get you. Whatever.

I kind of like the good old days when Presidents listened to their experts.
No, no, no....sonny boy. Donnie lives rent free in your vacant cranium.

Yes and how sad is it that an outrageous warmonger like her, could ever be considered for VP?

What? Pence isn’t enough of a warmonger? LOL.
Hi, gipper! I know your response is sarcasm, but don't understand the point. I never thought of Pence or Haley as warmongers...but I am certain each would fully support any war Trump decides is necessary, and without question.

From Trump
DUH
....not making anything up--he sent his AG [ who is supposed to be ANTI-criminal ] to comfort the family of a black CRIMINAL who attacked a white COP
...he said the white COP was ''stupid''--not the black jackass....the cop was trying to protect the black jackasses' community

AND--hahahahahah---it's the SAME logic you leftists/Dems/blacks make for Mr Trump being a racist/etc--- so, do you agree Mr Trump is not a racist/bot a bigot/etc?
Thanks for the backup, harmonica, but where, when? I'm guessing this is related to a newsworthy incident but which one? Can you complete the picture. Who did Holder visit and what are the circumstances of the attack?

Total non sequitur.

You kids make sense less than 50% of the time.
You really have to love stupid you don't even see it. Good try though.

Your life is a train wreck. As you go to one COUP attempt after another and one failure after another, and one hairy man butt after another. You are one frustrated hairy man butt lover.

Hillary will never be president, and you will never find love chasing after hairy man butt.

Forum List

Back