Nikki Haley Says Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Black American Pastor, Should Be 'Deported'

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R), who served under Donald Trump as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.)—a Black American pastor—should be “deported.”

During a rally for Warnock’s Republican opponent, Herschel Walker, Haley talked about being the daughter of immigrants, telling the Georgia crowd, “Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.” The crowd cheered.

That’s a pretty stunning thing to say. Deported to where, Nikki? Reverend Warnock was born in Georgia; his dad served in the U.S. Army in World War II, and he is currently serving in the U.S. Senate. Essentially saying this man should “go back to Africa” is quite a closing message, two days before a midterm election.

See folks this is the mindset of the racist, you are calling for an American citizens to be deported because you disagree with him politically.

Tell me Struth, do you think this is racist or just Nikki trying to be funny.
To be fair does the Democratic senator believe white people are born privileged? if his views are a threat. We don’t need that type of viewpoint in America. We’re all equal black or white. Does Nikki Haley believe Black people are born privileged?

Warnock is left of left,

She was speaking to her base and she spoke figuratively as stated above.

It's sad that you are so dense that everything has to be literal with you instead of
understanding intent. And, I don't understand the issue? Seriously, dude.
You really would make a good democrat minion if you should ever want to join their party. :rolleyes-41:

Yes, I take seriously and literally when someone like Haley states how we should violate people's rights.

Guilty as charged.

No, someone in her position should not be pushing narratives of violating people's Constitutionally protected rights.
It's an election year. :laughing0301:
Was it right for Reid to lie about Romney's taxes?
Then asked about it after the election and all Reid said was "It worked didn't it?"

I understand...........that's largely the point that you don't care about what she said. She was appealing to people like you.
People that know she didnt mean it literally? I guess she was :lol:
Good gawd man. I guess when michelle obama said that when repubs go low, they go high, you thought she meant she is going to grow some wings and take off flying?
🥴

Yes, I take seriously and literally when someone like Haley states how we should violate people's rights.

Guilty as charged.
There is your problem.
What right's were violated? None

I asked you questions in post 48. You avoided answering them.
It was answered by me. Just look at what I've posted.
Of course, as literal you are you may have a hard time with it.
that sucks

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R), who served under Donald Trump as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.)—a Black American pastor—should be “deported.”

During a rally for Warnock’s Republican opponent, Herschel Walker, Haley talked about being the daughter of immigrants, telling the Georgia crowd, “Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.” The crowd cheered.

That’s a pretty stunning thing to say. Deported to where, Nikki? Reverend Warnock was born in Georgia; his dad served in the U.S. Army in World War II, and he is currently serving in the U.S. Senate. Essentially saying this man should “go back to Africa” is quite a closing message, two days before a midterm election.

See folks this is the mindset of the racist, you are calling for an American citizens to be deported because you disagree with him politically.

Tell me Struth, do you think this is racist or just Nikki trying to be funny.
Yes, he needs to be deported out of Washington DC and back to GA, to face justice for his illegal "charity"

Georgia Launches Investigation Into Warnock’s Church Following Free Beacon Report​

She's also 100 percent right about legal immigrants as they compare to Demafascist and their Dembot cult

Guilty as charged.
who's rights were violated? who's rights did she say we should violate?

Forum List

Back