Nikki Haley Says Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Black American Pastor, Should Be 'Deported'

Hold my liquor? How often have you seen me even take one drink? Be honest, or do what democrats do and lie your ass off.
You are the one who felt the need to bring me being a mod into a conversation from out of nowhere. How stupid is that?

If you lived in Georgia you COULD vote for Warnock. :smoke:

Yes, I wonder how one could be a mod that doesn't even understand the topics being discussed.

If I lived in Georgia I could vote for him but I would not.

I wouldn't say something so stupid as say he should be deported though. Haley knew her audience and how to appeal to them.

“Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.”
She was referring to him being a leftist. Could you fucking morons not read beyond one sentence?
Good fucking Gawd you people are stupid.

Yes, I wonder how one could be a mod that doesn't even understand the topics being discussed.

If I lived in Georgia I could vote for him but I would not.

I wouldn't say something so stupid as say he should be deported though. Haley knew her audience and how to appeal to them.
Oh, I understand the topic, and I wouldn't have said what she said, but she wasn't being racist.
When she stated that, the first thing that came to my mind is to remove him from DC.

So you can't challenge me as a poster, but, as a mod....got it. must suck to be you.

“Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.”
She was referring to him being a leftist. Could you fucking morons not read beyond one sentence?
Good fucking Gawd you people are stupid.

The issue is not her believing he is left. The issue is someone in her position stating we should violate his Constitutionally protected rights.

Oh, I understand the topic, and I wouldn't have said what she said, but she wasn't being racist.

Do you believe she knows he can not be deported? If you believe she does, explain why she would say it?

When she stated that, the first thing that came to my mind is to remove him from DC.

So you can't challenge me as a poster, but, as a mod....got it. must suck to be you.

You don't understand the issue or the basic definition of words so my point stands.

Do you believe she knows he can not be deported? If you believe she does, explain why she would say it?

You don't understand the issue or the basic definition of words so my point stands.
Pols arent allowed to use figures of speech! She meant we really must deport him to another country! Even though the word "deport" literally refers to a foreigner!
:lol:
WTF dude?

Pols arent allowed to use figures of speech! She meant we really must deport him to another country! Even though the word "deport" literally refers to a foreigner!
:lol:
WTF dude?

No, someone in her position should not be pushing narratives of violating people's Constitutionally protected rights.

To defend the Constitution. If he has a brain he sees the corruption and is not doing one thing to stop it. He is certainly not alone. He is joined by members of both parties.
Warnock is left of left,

She was speaking to her base and she spoke figuratively as stated above.

It's sad that you are so dense that everything has to be literal with you instead of
understanding intent. And, I don't understand the issue? Seriously, dude.
You really would make a good democrat minion if you should ever want to join their party. :rolleyes-41:

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R), who served under Donald Trump as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.)—a Black American pastor—should be “deported.”

During a rally for Warnock’s Republican opponent, Herschel Walker, Haley talked about being the daughter of immigrants, telling the Georgia crowd, “Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.” The crowd cheered.

That’s a pretty stunning thing to say. Deported to where, Nikki? Reverend Warnock was born in Georgia; his dad served in the U.S. Army in World War II, and he is currently serving in the U.S. Senate. Essentially saying this man should “go back to Africa” is quite a closing message, two days before a midterm election.

See folks this is the mindset of the racist, you are calling for an American citizens to be deported because you disagree with him politically.

Tell me Struth, do you think this is racist or just Nikki trying to be funny.
I get why she said that. Why can't you? That said, her comment had nothing to do with race

Forum List

Back