Nikki Haley: Trump Accusers 'Should Be Heard'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

More: Nikki Haley: Women Accusers Should Be Heard, Even If Trump Is The Target

I agree! Trump accusers have every right to be heard.

We should gather up all the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape and other disgusting acts and put them on national TV? And document Hillary's attempts to discredit Bill's victims? Be careful what you wish for lib clowns.

We heard them. Then they went away.

cry baby 8.jpg

We should gather up all the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape and other disgusting acts and put them on national TV? And document Hillary's attempts to discredit Bill's victims? Be careful what you wish for lib clowns.

Well, sparky, you should start a thread about it and stop trying to derail and divert this one.

Certainly, they should be heard.

In addition, their claims and accusations should be evaluated for credibility and evidence or proof of the allegations.

I'm not a fan of Haley, but what she is NOT saying is that every woman should be believed without question.

“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

Psh she'd defend the President no matter what. That fraud of a woman will jump at any chance to suck his fat ass.

They have all been on Hannity countless times. The right wing has documented every thing Hillary has done for almost 30 years. quit whining. In case you didn't know it, Hillary isn't running for anything. Why are you campaigning against her so hard?

Nikki is STRAIGHT as an arrow-------must be the SIKH in her.
I am not expert-----but every Sikh lady I have ever encountered
KNEW HOW TO ASSERT!!!! sshhh don't tell anyone----Sikh men seem to be a little intimidated by their wives and her relatives

Nice thread ...pretty much like how Hillary declared all women should be believed about being sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and raped ... except for the lying, vast right wing conspiracy skanks that should STFU before they find themselves in a park like Vince Foster was...

:p

heard....

UNDER OATH

and only

UNDER OATH

so that these FemiNazi LIARS go to prison if they get caught LYING

Why?

Nice thread ...pretty much like how Hillary declared all women should be believed about being sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and raped ... except for the lying, vast right wing conspiracy skanks that should STFU before they find themselves in a park like Vince Foster was...

:p

"BEARING FALSE WITNESS" does make it to the big ten---it is compared to MURDER by the guys with the long beards as well as <gasp> taking the NAME in vain

Some couldn't even name the YEAR or the PLACE....

They were just LYING for the WITCH....

And there he is yet AGAIN. Post TWO.
I get yet another nickel.

Gonna need to go to the bank and get some fresh nickel wrappers.

This dood is a trip.
"It might rain today"--- "But.. but ... Hillary!"
"Got to pay my gas bill" ---- But... but... Hillary!"
"My neighbor went to Spain on vacation" --- But... but... Hillary!"

SMH

Nikki is STRAIGHT as an arrow-------must be the SIKH in her.
I am not expert-----but every Sikh lady I have ever encountered
KNEW HOW TO ASSERT!!!! sshhh don't tell anyone----Sikh men seem to be a little intimidated by their wives and her relatives

Sikh and you shall find.

And there he is yet AGAIN. Post TWO.
I get yet another nickel.

Gonna need to go to the bank and get some fresh nickel wrappers.

This dood is a trip.
"It might rain today"--- "But.. but ... Hillary!"
"Got to pay my gas bill" ---- But... but... Hillary!"
"My neighbor went to Spain on vacation" --- But... but... Hillary!"

SMH

HIs point is correct.

You lefties don't get to have any credibility about sexual harassment, after the shit you pulled defending bill.

Forum List

Back