Nikki Haley: Trump Accusers 'Should Be Heard'

It's no secret that the liberal mainstream media deliberately corners high profile female republicans for provocative comments they can use against the President but where the hell were they when Hillary was running the "bimbo eruption squad"?
Your morons are trying to shut down Mueller FBI probe GD traitors
The Mueller Investigation is a sham at the expense of taxpayers money. It needs to be shut down.
You and Newt should be shut down Trump is wetting his pants knowing Mueller is getting closer Our justice dept our FBI our newspapers are all false Our system is breaking down ?? All because of that scumbag in our WH and some ah Republicans???

“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

More: Nikki Haley: Women Accusers Should Be Heard, Even If Trump Is The Target

I agree! Trump accusers have every right to be heard.

Don't worry because Gloria Alred will have them back on the circuit in 2020 and you can listen to them again...

“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

Don't worry because Gloria Alred will have them back on the circuit in 2020 and you can listen to them again...

I certainly hope so!

We should gather up all the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape and other disgusting acts and put them on national TV? And document Hillary's attempts to discredit Bill's victims? Be careful what you wish for lib clowns.
Go right ahead....then maybe get someone to do an investigation....I hear Ken Starr is available.
What's the word from LaPierre on this?

It's no secret that the liberal mainstream media deliberately corners high profile female republicans for provocative comments they can use against the President but where the hell were they when Hillary was running the "bimbo eruption squad"?
The Mueller Investigation is a sham at the expense of taxpayers money. It needs to be shut down.
You and Newt should be shut down Trump is wetting his pants knowing Mueller is getting closer Our justice dept our FBI our newspapers are all false Our system is breaking down ?? All because of that scumbag in our WH and some ah Republicans???
You have no idea what you're talking about as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Since when did you start agreeing with any Republican on anything?

I used vote more Republican than Democrat - before Reagan. Today's Republicans are mostly NaziCons.

They have every right to be heard, yes.

Then we need to research their history, their motivations, and their reputation.

Sure we need to hear them, we don't need to automatically believe them.

You are completely daft if you don't think there might, just might be alternative motivations.

Then again, they might be honest, I guess we need to take that on a case by case basis.

Last edited:

I used vote more Republican than Democrat - before Reagan. Today's Republicans are mostly NaziCons.

Hey nit wit we still have 2 political parties, no one party dictatorship so try again.

They have every right to be hear, yes.

Then we need to research their history, their motivations, and their reputation.

Sure we need to hear them, we don't need to automatically believe them.

You are completely daft if you don't think there might, just might be alternative motivations.

Then again, they might be honest, I guess we need to take that on a case by case basis.

What do their so-called "reputations" have to do with anything? What about Trump's "reputation"?

As opposed to Hillary Clinton who did not believe women accusers of her husband should not be heard and you people were okay with that. I say let any woman speak. What says you?

As opposed to Hillary Clinton who did not believe women accusers of her husband should not be heard and you people were okay with that. I say let any woman speak. What says you?

Oh my, oh dear, looks like another NaziCon suffering from Hillary Derangement Syndrome (HDS). Seek help.

The same place you are because you are doing the same thing they were doing. Protecting your guy.

And some dummy thinks that's funny Wonder who it could be

Trump's accusers came forward. They were heard. They weren't believed. Now they're gone.

They are believed. I and a number of people have found them to be credible just as Clinton and Trump's accusers were credible.

Trump and all his accusers must be compelled to testify under oath to find the truth.

Oh my, oh dear, looks like another NaziCon suffering from Hillary Derangement Syndrome (HDS). Seek help.

We should start a running tally for a week and see which of the Trump lemmings use the "But Hillary/Obama..." defense the most. Then we could give them the Golden Trump ass licker award

Forum List

Back