Nikki Haley: Trump Accusers 'Should Be Heard'

Nikki Haley Says Women Who Accuse Trump of Misconduct ‘Should Be Heard’

Well, she will be short lived in this regime... Maybe she missed the "denial" order...?
I heard that interview, and I got the impression she meant the women who accused Trump were heard and the complaints "dealt with." The women currently bringing forth allegations against others are the ones who should be listened to.
Note that Haley doesn't get into any moral language or sermons; she just says "listen." She doesn't say "believe" or "fire" or anything else. Just listen.

I think she's okay.

There is nothing wrong with listening to accusations, the issue is acting on them carte blanche, without any hard evidence of wrongdoing.

With all the people gunning for Trump, if ANY of those accusations had any teeth they would have been front page news for weeks.

That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves.

He should be investigated, just like a Congressman. He is not KING.... yet.
He's the most investigated man in history. Still, nothing. :lol:

Mueller has him by the short hairs...
You keep bitterly clinging to that, chief. :lol:

Well, she will be short lived in this regime... Maybe she missed the "denial" order...?
I heard that interview, and I got the impression she meant the women who accused Trump were heard and the complaints "dealt with." The women currently bringing forth allegations against others are the ones who should be listened to.
Note that Haley doesn't get into any moral language or sermons; she just says "listen." She doesn't say "believe" or "fire" or anything else. Just listen.

I think she's okay.

There is nothing wrong with listening to accusations, the issue is acting on them carte blanche, without any hard evidence of wrongdoing.

With all the people gunning for Trump, if ANY of those accusations had any teeth they would have been front page news for weeks.

That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves.

Oh get over yourself. He is not the most investigated in history, anymore than he has broken historical records with the electoral college votes or anything else he says is greater, bigger or more important than anything else in history. They guy is a snake oil salesman.

Enjoy saying "Still, nothing" while you can. Of course there's nothing yet; the investigation has been going on for a number of months but it is not concluded and so of course we don't have any findings yet. I have a feeling that may change.
You and Jim should form a support group. :lol:

I think she's okay.

Nikki Haley's a pretty smart cookie for being from South Carolina. And she's got guts. She's always impressed me that way.

I think she's okay.

That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves
I don't agree with that. There is never going to be "hard evidence of wrongdoing" for the majority of sexual harassment cases, which is why they are so easy to dismiss. You evaluate the veracity of the individuals involved and make a judgment. When there are multiple allegations of the same types of behavior from different women over a period of time, it strengthens the case that they are telling the truth.
Now, based on what Trump bragged about on the Access Hollywood tape, why would you believe him over all those women?

There was enough proof for Franken and Conyers to ditch before investigations could start. There was enough proof for Weinstein to get canned and go through fake rehabilitation.

The fact the Trump accusations never went stage 1 means there are probably hard issues with them, timing, common location, witnesses otherwise, etc.

And when it comes to bragging and bravado, THAT'S WHAT SOME GUYS DO. Every guy has a friend who's tales of his "conquests" 90% outweigh his actual results.

And it isn't just with sex, guys exaggerate to each other on freaking everything. We have a saying "True or NAME" for a friend who's stories have 5% truth and 95% embellishment.
Plenty of tired excuses; I've heard them all. Everyone knows Trump is a groper and if he were a dem in the Senate, he'd be sitting home looking through the Classifieds right now.

I think she's okay.

That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves
I don't agree with that. There is never going to be "hard evidence of wrongdoing" for the majority of sexual harassment cases, which is why they are so easy to dismiss. You evaluate the veracity of the individuals involved and make a judgment. When there are multiple allegations of the same types of behavior from different women over a period of time, it strengthens the case that they are telling the truth.
Now, based on what Trump bragged about on the Access Hollywood tape, why would you believe him over all those women?

It's kinda interesting they're not willing to characterize Rump as a serial predator yet they ARE willing to characterize him as a liar. Innit?

I think she's okay.

There was enough proof for Franken and Conyers to ditch before investigations could start. There was enough proof for Weinstein to get canned and go through fake rehabilitation.

The fact the Trump accusations never went stage 1 means there are probably hard issues with them, timing, common location, witnesses otherwise, etc.

And when it comes to bragging and bravado, THAT'S WHAT SOME GUYS DO. Every guy has a friend who's tales of his "conquests" 90% outweigh his actual results.

And it isn't just with sex, guys exaggerate to each other on freaking everything. We have a saying "True or NAME" for a friend who's stories have 5% truth and 95% embellishment.
Plenty of tired excuses; I've heard them all. Everyone knows Trump is a groper and if he were a dem in the Senate, he'd be sitting home looking through the Classifieds right now.

Facts not in evidence. He's only joked about groping, there is no hard evidence of anything actually happening.

The Dems are only playing the virtue game because it benefits them politically, just like they swept it under the rug for decades for multiple guys because it benefitted them politically.

Because none of them said anything BEFORE the tape surfaced and several of them were shown to be lying.

Why does it not surprise me that you're clueless about what makes women tick.

All those women "didn't say anything" about Franken and Conyers and Weinstein and Moore and Lauer and Rose and Murphy and Franks etc etc etc over the years ----- doesn't mean it didn't happen, now does it?

I think she's okay.

Facts not in evidence. He's only joked about groping, there is no hard evidence of anything actually happening.

The Dems are only playing the virtue game because it benefits them politically, just like they swept it under the rug for decades for multiple guys because it benefitted them politically.

So you're calling Rump a liar. Yeah I just noted that.
"Liar" must be less offensive than "groper".

I think she's okay.

It's kinda interesting they're not willing to characterize Rump as a serial predator yet they ARE willing to characterize him as a liar. Innit?

Much more evidence of him lying. Of course every politician lies so you are not exactly calling him out as unique.

He just isn't a smooth liar like most career pols are.

Braggart, liar, whatever.

Again, you only care because you don't like him politically. Meanwhile you suicked the "if you like your plan you can keep your plan" dick and swallowed it like a good little trooper.

I think she's okay.

He's the most investigated man in history.

Not even close.

I think she's okay.

Nikki Haley's a pretty smart cookie for being from South Carolina. And she's got guts. She's always impressed me that way.

I did admire the way she handled with Confederate Flag issue with dignity & grace

Again, you only care because you don't like him politically. Meanwhile you suicked the "if you like your plan you can keep your plan" dick and swallowed it like a good little trooper.

Oh did I now.

------------------- Link?

emilynghiem -- check this out. Marty's digging hisself a hole. :eusa_dance:

Not quite sure how a bad health care bill compares with "you can do anything you want, grab 'em by the p***y". Why don't you essplain that before you dig too deep.

I think she's okay.

This is not a sensible argument to begin with, so whatever they say is almost as stoopid as what the Orange Groper says about it. Of course he is a groper, grabber, peeper. He admitted it on a hot mike and well over a dozen women came forward to say, yeah, it's true--he did it to me. The great Republican propaganda machine ran over the women and the path is now cleared to support a guy like Moore, too.
It makes me kinda sick, Pogo.

I think she's okay.

There there. :itsok:

I think she's okay.

This is not a sensible argument to begin with, so whatever they say is almost as stoopid as what the Orange Groper says about it. Of course he is a groper, grabber, peeper. He admitted it on a hot mike and well over a dozen women came forward to say, yeah, it's true--he did it to me. The great Republican propaganda machine ran over the women and the path is now cleared to support a guy like Moore, too.
It makes me kinda sick, Pogo.

The pitfall of going with the "he's just a liar" tactic is that he said contradictory things. "You can do anything" and then "that never happened". Both can't be true. This is where they paint themselves into the proverbial corner.

Only thing worse than painting yourself into a corner is when you realize not only are you trapped in a corner but you used Orange paint. :eek:

Oh did I now.

------------------- Link?

emilynghiem -- check this out. Marty's digging hisself a hole. :eusa_dance:

Not quite sure how a bad health care bill compares with "you can do anything you want, grab 'em by the p***y". Why don't you essplain that before you dig too deep.

Here you are using a bit of Tu quo Que when the issue was brought up...

Trump crucifies Obama for lying us into obamacare.

That's all the MSM is good for these days, corner a republican for a provocative (damned if you do and damned if you don't) statement. Imagine if the MSM asked Hillary what the hell the "bimbo eruption squad was for" way back when.

Holvey said when she competed in Trump’s Miss USA pageant in 2006, Trump came backstage unexpectedly when she and other contestants were wearing nothing but robes and he personally inspected the contestants.

“I just felt so gross,” she said. "Just looking me over like I was a piece of meat.”

“Nobody dreams of being ogled when you’re a little girl wanting to wear a crown," she added.

Three women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct speak out

Forum List

Back