Nikki Haley: Trump Accusers 'Should Be Heard'

“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

More: Nikki Haley: Women Accusers Should Be Heard, Even If Trump Is The Target

I agree! Trump accusers have every right to be heard.
They have every right to be hear, yes.

Then we need to research their history, their motivations, and their reputation.

Sure we need to hear them, we don't need to automatically believe them.

You are completely daft if you don't think there might, just might be alternative motivations.

Then again, they might be honest, I guess we need to take that on a case by case basis.

What do their so-called "reputations" have to do with anything? What about Trump's "reputation"?
Absolutely, that should be taken into consideration as well.

I have no doubt that Trump is what society and the culture defines as the quintessential "alpha" male.

I think, to that extent, you might be a tad jealous and hateful, yes?

I can't even begin to know the exact nature of his relationship with those women before the described incidents occurred. I can't even begin to imagine the contexts in which those incidents occurred.

At the time they occurred, I am sure many of them were not, "unwanted," but now, in retrospect, now that he is the most powerful man in the world, and these women have something to gain and they did NOT land him as their own husband, of course they have something to gain by saying this flirtation was "unwanted" attention.

Can we be certain that these women were not flirting back in any way? Do we seriously believe that Donald Trump just goes around doing this to just any woman that he wants?

I can't say I really know. Maybe he is total scum of the Earth, just as you say. Super powerful super wealthy men do get away with quite a bit. Then again, very beautiful, very shallow women, are, in general, very much the same where every you go. And their motives do not change, not then, or now.

Believe it or not, I agree with you, but I AM asking you to see the other side of this equation and not let your partisan hatred blind you.

I did some research on a few cases, and they look fishy, and largely circumstantial. They don't look that trustworthy, and these folks can often look motivated by power and money.

OTH, I'm thinking Donald really might have some control problems and some impulse issues if women show any interest at all in him when he was single.

It's really hard to tell when everything is so politicized.

IMO, the alpha males and the alpha females both want the plebes to believe that the other are the problem, when in fact, they are both loathsome.

None of us should give a shit about any of their respective despicable manipulative behaviors.

Nikki Haley Says Women Who Accuse Trump of Misconduct ‘Should Be Heard’

Well, she will be short lived in this regime... Maybe she missed the "denial" order...?
I heard that interview, and I got the impression she meant the women who accused Trump were heard and the complaints "dealt with." The women currently bringing forth allegations against others are the ones who should be listened to.
Note that Haley doesn't get into any moral language or sermons; she just says "listen." She doesn't say "believe" or "fire" or anything else. Just listen.

I think she's okay.

“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

More: Nikki Haley: Women Accusers Should Be Heard, Even If Trump Is The Target

I agree! Trump accusers have every right to be heard.

As opposed to Hillary Clinton who did not believe women accusers of her husband should not be heard and you people were okay with that. I say let any woman speak. What says you?

Oh my, oh dear, looks like another NaziCon suffering from Hillary Derangement Syndrome (HDS). Seek help.

We should start a running tally for a week and see which of the Trump lemmings use the "But Hillary/Obama..." defense the most. Then we could give them the Golden Trump ass licker award

Start your tallly. It will be an indicator of Obama/Hillary precedent.

Well, she will be short lived in this regime... Maybe she missed the "denial" order...?
I heard that interview, and I got the impression she meant the women who accused Trump were heard and the complaints "dealt with." The women currently bringing forth allegations against others are the ones who should be listened to.
Note that Haley doesn't get into any moral language or sermons; she just says "listen." She doesn't say "believe" or "fire" or anything else. Just listen.

I think she's okay.

There is nothing wrong with listening to accusations, the issue is acting on them carte blanche, without any hard evidence of wrongdoing.

With all the people gunning for Trump, if ANY of those accusations had any teeth they would have been front page news for weeks.

That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves.

I have no doubt that Trump is what society and the culture defines as the quintessential "alpha" male.

I think, to that extent, you might be a tad jealous and hateful, yes?

I cannot fathom how anyone would be "jealous" of that shit. Anger and/or embarrassment on behalf of one's own gender I could see. Sympathy for the targets, certainly. But there's no planet on which such apish behaviour can be characterized "enviable". The proper term would be "contemptible". It's a character flaw no male would want attached to his name.

If such were not the case he wouldn't have had to do it behind closed doors and then deny everything, now would he?

I mean think about it. You think Hank Aaron is "jealous" of Barry Bonds? Really?

Last edited:

I think she's okay.

There is nothing wrong with listening to accusations, the issue is acting on them carte blanche, without any hard evidence of wrongdoing.

With all the people gunning for Trump, if ANY of those accusations had any teeth they would have been front page news for weeks.

That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves.

He should be investigated, just like a Congressman. He is not KING.... yet.

I think she's okay.

Considering how much the press hates his guts, the fact that none of the accusations has become front page news makes me think any investigation would show the whole thing was a put up, which is why the dems are not backing it with more force.

I think she's okay.

He's the most investigated man in history. Still, nothing. :lol:

I think she's okay.

That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves
I don't agree with that. There is never going to be "hard evidence of wrongdoing" for the majority of sexual harassment cases, which is why they are so easy to dismiss. You evaluate the veracity of the individuals involved and make a judgment. When there are multiple allegations of the same types of behavior from different women over a period of time, it strengthens the case that they are telling the truth.
Now, based on what Trump bragged about on the Access Hollywood tape, why would you believe him over all those women?

I think she's okay.

She did hedge her statement. She will owe an explanation to the Comrade...

“They should be heard, and they should be dealt with,” Ms. Haley said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “And I think we heard from them prior to the election. And I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way, they have every right to speak up.”

I think she's okay.

Mueller has him by the short hairs...

I think she's okay.

Oh get over yourself. He is not the most investigated in history, anymore than he has broken historical records with the electoral college votes or anything else he says is greater, bigger or more important than anything else in history. The guy is a snake oil salesman.

Enjoy saying "Still, nothing" while you can. Of course there's nothing yet; the investigation has been going on for a number of months but it is not concluded and so of course we don't have any findings yet. I have a feeling that may change.

Last edited:

I think she's okay.

That none of them have moved forward is more telling than the accusations themselves
I don't agree with that. There is never going to be "hard evidence of wrongdoing" for the majority of sexual harassment cases, which is why they are so easy to dismiss. You evaluate the veracity of the individuals involved and make a judgment. When there are multiple allegations of the same types of behavior from different women over a period of time, it strengthens the case that they are telling the truth.
Now, based on what Trump bragged about on the Access Hollywood tape, why would you believe him over all those women?

There was enough proof for Franken and Conyers to ditch before investigations could start. There was enough proof for Weinstein to get canned and go through fake rehabilitation.

The fact the Trump accusations never went stage 1 means there are probably hard issues with them, timing, common location, witnesses otherwise, etc.

And when it comes to bragging and bravado, THAT'S WHAT SOME GUYS DO. Every guy has a friend who's tales of his "conquests" 90% outweigh his actual results.

And it isn't just with sex, guys exaggerate to each other on freaking everything. We have a saying "True or NAME" for a friend who's stories have 5% truth and 95% embellishment.

I think she's okay.

Oh get over yourself. He is not the most investigated in history, anymore than he has broken historical records with the electoral college votes or anything else he says is greater, bigger or more important than anything else in history. They guy is a snake oil salesman.

Enjoy saying "Still, nothing" while you can. Of course there's nothing yet; the investigation has been going on for a number of months but it is not concluded and so of course we don't have any findings yet. I have a feeling that may change.

Only with the result of Process crimes. That will come of course, and lives will be destroyed, but no more than that.

Because none of them said anything BEFORE the tape surfaced and several of them were shown to be lying.

Forum List

Back