Nikki Haley: Trump Accusers 'Should Be Heard'

“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

More: Nikki Haley: Women Accusers Should Be Heard, Even If Trump Is The Target

I agree! Trump accusers have every right to be heard.

Nikki is STRAIGHT as an arrow-------must be the SIKH in her.
I am not expert-----but every Sikh lady I have ever encountered
KNEW HOW TO ASSERT!!!! sshhh don't tell anyone----Sikh men seem to be a little intimidated by their wives and her relatives

Sikh and you shall find.

that's what the SIKHS say-----and they also say
"BE PREPARED" Sikhs carry a knife at all times---even if
it is only a little pen-knife job-------I am not sure if the rule
applies to Sikh ladies. They have lived in hostile environments-------the hindus are not entirely fond of them and the muslims LOATHE them. They are UNEQUALLED as security guards. VIGILANT and UNCORRUPTABLE ----that Indira got shot by a Sikh guard made me cry. But it was the culmination of LOTS OF RESENTMENT

“I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

WASHINGTON, Dec 10 (Reuters) - U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley said on Sunday she believes any woman who has felt violated or mistreated by a man has every right to speak up, even if it is President Donald Trump they are accusing.

Asked how people should assess the accusers of the president, Haley said, it was “the same thing.”

“Women who accuse anyone should be heard. They should be heard and they should be dealt with, and I think we heard them prior to the election,” she said. “I think any woman who has felt violated or felt mistreated in any way - they have every right to speak up.”

Whether Trump’s election settled the matter was “for the people to decide,” Haley said.

“I know that he was elected but women should always feel comfortable coming forward and we should all be willing to listen to them.”

Nikki is STRAIGHT as an arrow-------must be the SIKH in her.
I am not expert-----but every Sikh lady I have ever encountered
KNEW HOW TO ASSERT!!!! sshhh don't tell anyone----Sikh men seem to be a little intimidated by their wives and her relatives

Sikh and you shall find.

that's what the SIKHS say-----and they also say
"BE PREPARED" Sikhs carry a knife at all times---even if
it is only a little pen-knife job-------I am not sure if the rule
applies to Sikh ladies. They have lived in hostile environments-------the hindus are not entirely fond of them and the muslims LOATHE them. They are UNEQUALLED as security guards. VIGILANT and UNCORRUPTABLE ----that Indira got shot by a Sikh guard made me cry. But it was the culmination of LOTS OF RESENTMENT

Indira got shot by two of her own guards. Took something like 30 or 40 bullets.
But this is completely off the topic.

We should gather up all the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape and other disgusting acts and put them on national TV? And document Hillary's attempts to discredit Bill's victims? Be careful what you wish for lib clowns.

And there he is yet AGAIN. Post TWO.
I get yet another nickel.

Gonna need to go to the bank and get some fresh nickel wrappers.

This dood is a trip.
"It might rain today"--- "But.. but ... Hillary!"
"Got to pay my gas bill" ---- But... but... Hillary!"
"My neighbor went to Spain on vacation" --- But... but... Hillary!"

SMH

HIs point is correct.

You lefties don't get to have any credibility about sexual harassment, after the shit you pulled defending bill.

Aren't you the same asshat that's been stalling for five days failing to come up with a link for your last foot-in-mouth ass-sertion?

Now you want to start a second one?

What are you, a masochist?

Every Dem today trying to hype the accusations against Trump and Moore was attacking and throwing mud at Paula Jones, Juanita, Kathleen, Gennifer, Mobley, Monica, and all the other victims of SEX PREDATOR Bill and his enabling "feminist" "wife..."

Who is trying to shut them up? No one.

/THREAD

We should gather up all the women who accused Bill Clinton of rape and other disgusting acts and put them on national TV? And document Hillary's attempts to discredit Bill's victims? Be careful what you wish for lib clowns.

Um, go ahead? No one cares about the Clintons, lol.

This dood is a trip.

SMH

HIs point is correct.

You lefties don't get to have any credibility about sexual harassment, after the shit you pulled defending bill.

Aren't you the same asshat that's been stalling for five days failing to come up with a link for your last foot-in-mouth ass-sertion?

DOubting that you lefties supported Bill Clinton despite him being a serial sexual harasser is just as stupid as asking for proof that HIllary made her famous "Deplorable" smear.

This dood is a trip.

SMH

HIs point is correct.

DOubting that you lefties supported Bill Clinton despite him being a serial sexual harasser is just as stupid as asking for proof that HIllary made her famous "Deplorable" smear.

And yet --- in neither case can you come up with a link.

And yet you think you can morph your own ass-sertion after the fact into something more convenient. What you said back there was that she directed it at, and I quote you, "HALF the country". Now you're running away because you know god damned well you can't back that up, just as you can't back this up.

That ain't selling, wimp.

It's no secret that the liberal mainstream media deliberately corners high profile female republicans for provocative comments they can use against the President but where the hell were they when Hillary was running the "bimbo eruption squad"?

It's no secret that the liberal mainstream media deliberately corners high profile female republicans for provocative comments they can use against the President but where the hell were they when Hillary was running the "bimbo eruption squad"?
Your morons are trying to shut down Mueller FBI probe GD traitors

What if a high profile Trump staffer defended him by saying " you never know what you might come up with if you drag a $20 through a trailer park" and the liberal media laughed at accusations of sexual abuse by the victim? Would you be outraged? You betcha but it happened during the Clinton administration.

What if a high profile Trump staffer defended him by saying " you never know what you might come up with if you drag a $20 through a trailer park" and the liberal media laughed at accusations of sexual abuse by the victim? Would you be outraged? You betcha but it happened during the Clinton administration.
But you keep bringing up past accusations This is happening now ,right now under your nose A pos violator of women in our WH and a pedophile going to enter our congress supported by the pervert and most republicans ? Doesnt trouble you just a little?

The Mueller Investigation is a sham at the expense of taxpayers money. It needs to be shut down.

The Mueller Investigation is a sham at the expense of taxpayers money. It needs to be shut down.

Actually we have a phrase for that. It's shorter.

"Too close for comfort".

Trying to play the 'taxpayer's expense' game is kinda cute in a pathetic way. You don't seem to have an issue with the taxpayers' expense of all those Mar-a-Fago trips plus the Rump Tower. So spare us the hypocritial bullshit.

This dood is a trip.

SMH

HIs point is correct.

And yet --- in neither case can you come up with a link.

And yet you think you can morph your own ass-sertion after the fact into something more convenient. What you said back there was that she directed it at, and I quote you, "HALF the country". Now you're running away because you know god damned well you can't back that up, just as you can't back this up.

That ain't selling, wimp.
You trolls need to come up with a new game plane because this one is smooth wore out. You demand a link or proof and if provided, you spin deflect and lie still. Perhaps hiring Obama to coach you idiots on lying?

You almost gotta laugh that it's deja-vu all over again. With the cooperation and support of the liberal MSM democrats managed to turn on a dime from their racist segregationist mid 20th century past and convince minorities that they would be better off in a new and better government plantation. It's happening again with the cooperation and support of the MSM that a two decades old presidential example of world class sexual abuse is forgotten and republicans have to worry about improper telephone calls.

Forum List

Back