Nikki Haley’s next

She said the world needs to take action against Russia‘s use of chemical weapons to murder civilians around the world. Soon, when Trump has his next bout of diahrrea, she’s sooo getting tweet-fired like tillerson.

Nikki Haley warns: Russia could use chemical weapons in New York
Did she really though? That rag/site is not a credible source.
The Washington Examiner and the Washington Times are two of the best newspapers in the country.
The Washington Post is a piece of Communist Liberal garbage.
The key word here is credibility. The washington examiner has none, while the Washington Post is a well-sourced, credible news organization.

She said the world needs to take action against Russia‘s use of chemical weapons to murder civilians around the world. Soon, when Trump has his next bout of diahrrea, she’s sooo getting tweet-fired like tillerson.

The Washington Examiner and the Washington Times are two of the best newspapers in the country.
The key word here is credibility. The washington examiner has none, while the Washington Post is a well-sourced, credible news organization.

Nope, both the Post and the Times are bullshit.

LOL The Wapo is owned by scumbag Bezos. They do his bidding, which is the bidding of the ruling class. Wake up.

Oh, I doubt that. Trump likes her because she is tough. Tillerson wasn't. HUUUUUUUGE dif....
Tough? Like when she was tough and took a stance agaist Trump’s sleaze, but then abandoned all principles, started sniffing his ass, and let him bone her for a spot at the UN?

Well hell, at least she didn't help her husband rape underlings like your hero the shrilary did for her hubby, bill.
How do you know? Maybe she did! Your own hero Trump stands accused of the same things as Bill, and now it’s been confirmed by his press secretary that at the least he was buying prostitutes while his wife was at home pregnant! That’s the guy Nikki Haley has been brown nosing and likely having sex with hoping for career advancement.

Crazy Nikki is a warmongering fool. I hope Trump dumps her ass. The problem is he will replace her with another warmonger owned by the MIC.

WTF has happened to the left? They used to be for peace and against war. Now they frigging want a nuclear holocaust.
Yeeeaah we all want her gone.
Good. Then you will commend Trump should he dump her right?
Absolutely. So far I’ve applauded every single time one of his goons gets fired and humiliated or when they resign in disgrace.

You know how we know you are an idiot? You think that Trump didn't know what Haley was going to say.
If it was in writing...he didn't know. He can't read.

You know how we know you are an idiot? You think that Trump didn't know what Haley was going to say.

That must be why the WH didn't say that at all. Because they're on the same page. :laugh2:

Oh, I doubt that. Trump likes her because she is tough. Tillerson wasn't. HUUUUUUUGE dif....
Tough? Like when she was tough and took a stance agaist Trump’s sleaze, but then abandoned all principles, started sniffing his ass, and let him bone her for a spot at the UN?

Well hell, at least she didn't help her husband rape underlings like your hero the shrilary did for her hubby, bill.
How do you know? Maybe she did! Your own hero Trump stands accused of the same things as Bill, and now it’s been confirmed by his press secretary that at the least he was buying prostitutes while his wife was at home pregnant! That’s the guy Nikki Haley has been brown nosing and likely having sex with hoping for career advancement.

Really??? I didn't know Trump used cigars, and or laid out in the halls of the WH. Got some proof??

Really??? I didn't know Trump used cigars, and or laid out in the halls of the WH. Got some proof??
HA!!! A Clinton hater asking for proof :rofl::lmao:

dumbass_award.jpg

dumbass_award.jpg
The e-mails. THE E-MAILS!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:rofl:

Drinking and posting due not mix well.

Heck I don't even hate you, why would I waste my energy hating any Clinton. Billy Bob is the one that used cigars. We know that as fact. *shudder*

The old school is pure trash that hates women. Mommy issues.

Forum List

Back