🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nine people arrested by Texas AG’s office for voter fraud...Guess who!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 people. None of whom tried to vote in House or Senate races. Yep, that proves 30 million illegals voted for Hillary

The only thing that is important when it comes to Hillary's 2016 campaign is she got her political ass kicked 304 - 227 despite all the predictions she'd win in a landslide.
Yes pointing out how broken and obsolete the electoral college is should be a priority for everyone

Nothing broken about it when all you Hillary ass kissers thought she was going to win. That you see it as a problem proves you have no understanding of how it works nor why such a system was created.

If you believe it is a problem, I suggest getting off your ass and starting the process to have it changed. The Constitution provides how that can be done.
It was created to remedy conditions that existed hundreds of years ago, such as slavery, that no longer exist. Support the National Popular Vote.

People ARE getting of their asses, and HAVE started the process of changing things.

I knew you were wrong. Thanks for proving it.

Hate to break it to you but the States that typically lean left don't support getting rid of it. Good luck getting 2/3 of both houses of Congress or 34 of the State legislatures to call for a convention to propose amendment much less the 38 States needed to pass it should it get proposed.

BTW, States can divide their electoral votes anyway they please. The Constitution doesn't dictate how they're divided within a State just how many a State has and various procedural actions related to using them. If a State like California with its 55 electoral votes wants to divide them in the same manner as Maine or Nebraska, they're free to do so. You won't see it happen but you'll blame the system rather than the entity that has more control over those votes.

Remember, 304 - 227. That's all the fuck that matters despite all your whining.
Lol you retards keep saying this is an amendment. Click the link, or stay ignorant.

that didn't preclude them form voting in the State elections.

The article would be about that, then. It would be plastered all over Breitbart and your other preferred propaganda sources.

Once again retard, they were trying to pad the vote for specific municipal elections, that was the whole point of the conspiracy.

Nice walkback

Didn't walk back a damn thing, they still voted the full ballot and all votes cast were illegal because of the fraud.

The only thing that is important when it comes to Hillary's 2016 campaign is she got her political ass kicked 304 - 227 despite all the predictions she'd win in a landslide.
Yes pointing out how broken and obsolete the electoral college is should be a priority for everyone

Nothing broken about it when all you Hillary ass kissers thought she was going to win. That you see it as a problem proves you have no understanding of how it works nor why such a system was created.

If you believe it is a problem, I suggest getting off your ass and starting the process to have it changed. The Constitution provides how that can be done.
It was created to remedy conditions that existed hundreds of years ago, such as slavery, that no longer exist. Support the National Popular Vote.

People ARE getting of their asses, and HAVE started the process of changing things.

Hate to break it to you but the States that typically lean left don't support getting rid of it. Good luck getting 2/3 of both houses of Congress or 34 of the State legislatures to call for a convention to propose amendment much less the 38 States needed to pass it should it get proposed.

BTW, States can divide their electoral votes anyway they please. The Constitution doesn't dictate how they're divided within a State just how many a State has and various procedural actions related to using them. If a State like California with its 55 electoral votes wants to divide them in the same manner as Maine or Nebraska, they're free to do so. You won't see it happen but you'll blame the system rather than the entity that has more control over those votes.

Lol you retards keep saying this is an amendment. Click the link, or stay ignorant.

Why do you hate the Constitution?

I didn't say what you proposed was an amendment. You complain about the electoral college yet

No one said it was an amendment. You're the one that the electoral college was a bad system in current times yet you support keeping the electoral college intact. What you're really saying is that you oppose the EC system when you lose but you don't mind keeping it when you win.

It is a bill to amend the constitution, so yes, it must be an amendment. What, did you think the legislature could pass that as a statute and bypass the constitution? The SCOTUS will shoot that down in a millisecond.

It is a bill to amend the constitution, so yes, it must be an amendment. What, did you think the legislature could pass that as a statute and bypass the constitution? The SCOTUS will shoot that down in a millisecond.
It is not a bill to amend the Constitution. If you choose to remain ignorant, I don't care. Better to have you complacent anyways.

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Felisha Yolanda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

I’m starting to see a common theme here, are you?

Nine people have now been arrested in connection to participating in an illegal voting scheme in Edinburg, Texas. The arrests follow an ongoing investigation where political workers recruited people who agreed to fraudulently claim residential addresses so they could vote in specific city of Edinburg municipal races.

Read more at abc7amarillo.com ...

Not to be confused with this report...:^)

Four women in ‘voter fraud ring’ arrested. They targeted seniors on city’s north side

But the DemonRATS keep saying there is NO VOTER FRAUD.....like we listen to those lying ABNORMALS!
9 people. None of whom tried to vote in House or Senate races. Yep, that proves 30 million illegals voted for Hillary
9 people were involved in the sceme. That's not the same as just 9 votes. Surely you see the difference, right?
Of course not, the talking points won't let him think outside the box. If he does, be becaomes a house negro.

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

Nine people have now been arrested in connection to participating in an illegal voting scheme in Edinburg, Texas. The arrests follow an ongoing investigation where political workers recruited people who agreed to fraudulently claim residential addresses so they could vote in specific city of Edinburg municipal races.

Four women in ‘voter fraud ring’ arrested. They targeted seniors on city’s north side

But the DemonRATS keep saying there is NO VOTER FRAUD.....like we listen to those lying ABNORMALS!
9 people were involved in the sceme. That's not the same as just 9 votes. Surely you see the difference, right?
Of course not, the talking points won't let him think outside the box. If he does, be becaomes a house negro.
^ entire thread is conservatives echoing talking points

U.S.Constitution, Article 2, Section1:

The President

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice-President chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows:

Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

(The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two persons, of whom one at least shall not lie an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President. But in chusing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote; a quorum for this Purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two-thirds of the States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President. But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall chuse from them by Ballot the Vice-President.) (This clause in parentheses was superseded by the 12th Amendment.)

The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A2Sec1.html

Now, in order to change that part of the Constitution, you must get an Amendment.

See how that works?

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

^ entire thread is conservatives echoing talking points
Lol, it's about voter fraud something you claim that don't exist. But we prove you wrong after every election. Looks like we have some in florida too.

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

you're the dooshwader putting hillary in this. all that has been said so far to your comment was 9 people were arrested. you're already in defense / deflect mode.

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

i"m glad to see they were arrested. The system works well.

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

What could these people possibly have in common?

they all have Z's in their names??? :abgg2q.jpg:

Ultimately, a political group has paid these people to commit fraud. So, that's where the focus should be.

I'm Domald Trump. I MAKE MY OWN RULES !!

Can the Department of Justice’s specific succession statute can be supplanted by a presidential appointment under the FVRA. Section 508 directly addresses Justice Department succession and provides that “n case of a vacancy in the office of Attorney General, ... , the Deputy Attorney General may exercise all the duties of that office.” The statute further provides that if both the attorney general and the deputy attorney general are unavailable or unable to serve, the associate attorney general “shall act” as attorney general. The statute also authorizes the attorney general to “designate” the solicitor general and the various assistant attorney generals in “further order of succession.” Under the current attorney general order, the solicitor general is next in the line of succession.

:link::link::link:

look it up

I was shocked to see they didn't require proof of self when I voted on Tuesday. They asked where I live, some other BS. I signed, which didn't match their records, because I don't have a standard signature - it's more a mark. They let it go, I voted, and that evening I realized Nevada has been californicated.

Closed until the OP source is linked due to a copywrite violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back