Nine threads on Dems and "obamagate."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right leaning posts outnumber left leaning ones by at least 4 to 1. I watched the board for years before I joined and that has almost always been the case.
In the last two weeks, the right wing has amped up the rhetoric to a whole new level, grabbing and repeating any piece of news they think is favorable to Trump and throwing it out there as chum (for his base).
Probably in hopes of creating a distraction from Trump's cavernously terrible response to the virus.
You are free to fuck right off ya know

Right leaning posts outnumber left leaning ones by at least 4 to 1. I watched the board for years before I joined and that has almost always been the case.
In the last two weeks, the right wing has amped up the rhetoric to a whole new level, grabbing and repeating any piece of news they think is favorable to Trump and throwing it out there as chum (for his base).
Probably in hopes of creating a distraction from Trump's cavernously terrible response to the virus.
Iā€™m a Trump supporter who has been given ā€˜time offā€™ for posting an opinion I thought was within the rules. Iā€™ve also received several warnings about comments Iā€™ve posted.

Despite all that, I know the mods here are working hard to be fair with everyone. Itā€™s why you wonā€™t see me whining about their decisions.

Iā€™m a Trump supporter who has been given ā€˜time offā€™ for posting an opinion I thought was within the rules. Iā€™ve also received several warnings about comments Iā€™ve posted.

Despite all that, I know the mods here are working hard to be fair with everyone. Itā€™s why you wonā€™t see me whining about their decisions.

I wasn't "whining" about anything. Just pointing out the obvious. Being outnumbered is fun..for me anyway. :)

I wasn't "whining" about anything. Just pointing out the obvious. Being outnumbered is fun..for me anyway. :)
Pointing out the obvious?

I thought there were rules and/or standards against that.
I'm afraid there's a bit of a conservative bias among most of the mods. They act accordingly.
For all of the supposed right leaning posters there sure is a lot of Prog threads damning anything Repub and anything Trump. The attacks are endless. You can't keep going to a well that has less resources in it forever. What we are doing now with bailouts does not seem to be normal. No one or very few even questions them. Poof...lets print up trillions and trillions and trillions of fiat currency. Nothing to see here.

9 threads about dems on a POLITICAL MESSAGE BOARD.
Either intentionally, or out of ignorance (I'm going with the latter), you've missed the point.

The mods are supposed to consolidate similar threads in to one thread when they are on the same topic. Yet endless threads on Trump's latest canard, "Obamagate," are allowed to proliferate. The question the OP was asking is why. The answer seems obvious to anyone with half a brain. Which is why it remains a mystery to you.

Thread closed. If you feel there are duplicate threads please report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back