Nintendo Characters Are From The LGBT Community Now

Some things you can’t change. Complaining about it does no good.

You do make an excellent point here,.. but if nobody ever complained about things here, the message board would be dead LOL

You do make an excellent point here,.. but if nobody ever complained about things here, the message board would be dead LOL
When message boards were started, people used them to try to find solutions with like minded people. Today message boards exist for people to display hate. Thats not a good thing.

When message boards were started, people used them to try to find solutions with like minded people. Today message boards exist for people to display hate. Thats not a good thing.

I only hate people who hate our country and try to brainwash children and or abuse them.

In the not so distant future, people will look at the trans madness in the same way we look at lobotomy today
It's just an attention fad. People with absolutely nothing interesting about them need something to catch notice.

Had you read my post you would know.
You criticized another poster for complaining about things he can't control on a political message board. Are you going to criticize people for working out at the gym next? Maybe we can criticize people for buying food at grocery stores too. He's in the exact right place to be doing what he is doing. We're all on here barking at the moon. That's what political forums are for.

Last edited:
You criticized another poster for complaining about things he can't control on a political message board. Are you going to criticize people for working out at the gym next? Maybe we can look down on people for shopping at grocery stores. He's in the exact right place to be doing what he is doing. We're all on here barking at the moon. That's what political forums are for.
It accomplishes nothing and I am going to not do it anymore.

Forum List

Back