NJ Attorney General has evidence trump's NJ golf course breaking immigrations laws

Hmm ok yet another nothing burger. A golf club commits an immigration crime? Ok......what
I'd that the new Trumpkin canard? "If it ain't Russian collusion, I don't care"...? Somehow I don't think the Trumpkins will care once it is Russian collusion, either.

Graham has already said that if the only thing found on trump is conspiracy to break election laws...a felony...he doesn't care. The goal post has been moved for the orange asshole....
So now the Right no longer cares about felonies. Lol! They truly are the scum of the earth.

WOW...

Your so used to ducking and dodging immigration laws your a hypocrite.. But now you want another standard for republicans while we ignore your aiding an abetting of criminal illegal aliens.....

Do as I say, Not as I DO... The new democrap motto...

Have to strongly disagree. There's nothing new in their use of that motto.

I also disagree as far as hypocrisy goes. Democrats have wished to be harsher on employers that hire illegals. Pro-business Republicans have seen it as more regulation and paperwork.
In the meantime Trump wants a wall to keep them out while he hires them here. That's funny as hell.

So why are they not being prosecuted for their crimes?
Damn you fools are idiots. The investigation is ongoing you dumb ass.
If the investigation is ongoing how is it you know details that should be secret about it until a Prosecutor prosecutes?
Not everything is secret. You know, like convictions and indictments of others who are part of Trumps criminal world.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

I find it amazing how so many Republicans on this board support criminal activity. Folks, when it gets that bad, this country is in serious trouble.

WOW...

Your so used to ducking and dodging immigration laws your a hypocrite.. But now you want another standard for republicans while we ignore your aiding an abetting of criminal illegal aliens.....

I also disagree as far as hypocrisy goes. Democrats have wished to be harsher on employers that hire illegals. Pro-business Republicans have seen it as more regulation and paperwork.
In the meantime Trump wants a wall to keep them out while he hires them here. That's funny as hell.
You actually think Trump has anything to do with who they hire?

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:
He's a career criminal who has scarred this country for many years. He has to go now. His crime spree is coming to an end.

WOW...

You actually think Trump has anything to do with who they hire?
If he owns the business, he's responsible. Next!

Trump's New Jersey golf club accused of giving fake green cards, Social Security numbers to undocumented employees

And Mueller is well aware of it! What a hypocrite this man and his criminal family are!
You dont think Trump is doing the hiring at all his businesses, do you? That would be childishly unrealistic.
They're his businesses aren't they? Who's responsible for his businesses? Don't ask stupid questions.
As President someone else is managing his business.

He's a career criminal who has scarred this country for many years. He has to go now. His crime spree is coming to an end.
How can he be a career criminal if he has never been convicted of a crime?? ... :dunno:
He has paid many fines for stealing money from people that I would be in jail for doing. Anyone stealing $40 million dollars from unsuspecting students from an illegal university, is already a big time criminal.

Forum List

Back