NJ Attorney General has evidence trump's NJ golf course breaking immigrations laws

Everything comes from the top. You shouldn't need me to tell you that.
Show me the law that states that, dummy. :laugh:
Can a Business Owner Be Held Personally Liable for Illegal Activities in Their Company? For idiots too lazy to look up things for themselves.
From your link...

"Instead, the prosecution will examine the exact circumstances under which the crime occurred. If you personally engaged in criminal activity or directed someone else to do so, you can be prosecuted individually."

So when i said "you dont really think Trump is doing all the hiring at his businesses", youre response was... "They're his businesses aren't they? Who's responsible for his businesses?".

Clearly you were incorrect. Unless he did the hiring, he is not responsible.

Thanks for playing, dummy. :laugh:
Are you that much of an imbecile that you can't comprehend what you read? The prosecution will carefully examine, and they will carefully prosecute upon that examination, by virtue of Trump signing off on that illegal behavior. They are Trump's businesses, and he signs off on the way things are done. It's a no brainer.
It's apparent you've never run a multi-million dollar business.
Its like the mind of a child spewing out shit that he clearly didnt put much thought into. :laugh:

Everything comes from the top. You shouldn't need me to tell you that.
Can a Business Owner Be Held Personally Liable for Illegal Activities in Their Company? For idiots too lazy to look up things for themselves.
From your link...

"Instead, the prosecution will examine the exact circumstances under which the crime occurred. If you personally engaged in criminal activity or directed someone else to do so, you can be prosecuted individually."

So when i said "you dont really think Trump is doing all the hiring at his businesses", youre response was... "They're his businesses aren't they? Who's responsible for his businesses?".

Are you that much of an imbecile that you can't comprehend what you read? The prosecution will carefully examine, and they will carefully prosecute upon that examination, by virtue of Trump signing off on that illegal behavior. They are Trump's businesses, and he signs off on the way things are done. It's a no brainer.
And neither has Trump. Especially with multiple bankruptcies under his belt. His wealth comes from credit, and the IOU to be paid in full, will need to go to all his criminal cronies in the states and out.

From your link...

And neither has Trump. Especially with multiple bankruptcies under his belt. His wealth comes from credit, and the IOU to be paid in full, will need to go to all his criminal cronies in the states and out.
Now youre talking about bankruptcies? What on earth does that have to do with Trump being responsible for someone hiring an illegal at his business?

Damn, you are flopping in this debate. :laugh:

From your link...

Dude the more you talk the more everyone knows you have no idea what you are talking about.

And thank you for being the punching bag idiot who can't see past his nose.
^ That isnt an effective response to my post that easilly crushed your entire argument.
Negative! I responded most efficiently.[/QUOeginning to think you simply dont have one.
The argument speaks for itself, if you are capable of understanding your own reading? That maybe the question you really need to ask? It's very clear to me the intentions of how the rule of law would follow in a case like this. There is nothing ambiguous about it. You see what you want to see because it's convenient.

^ That isnt an effective response to my post that easilly crushed your entire argument.
Negative! I responded most efficiently.[/QUOeginning to think you simply dont have one.
The argument speaks for itself, if you are capable of understanding your own reading? That maybe the question you really need to ask? It's very clear to me the intentions of how the rule of law would follow in a case like this. There is nothing ambiguous about it. You see what you want to see because it's convenient.
Jesus, you even suck at quoting.

The truth is, Trump will never EVER EVER get into trouble for a illegal immigrant being hired at one of his businesses. Its not EVER going to happen and youre dumb for thinking it will.

Jesus, you even suck at quoting.

The truth is, Trump will never EVER EVER get into trouble for a illegal immigrant being hired at one of his businesses. Its not EVER going to happen and youre dumb for thinking it will.
It applies to his ever growing rap sheet of other financial crimes he has already been implicated for. All of it will come home to ruin him. Stay tuned. We still have rule of law and a Constitution in this country, despite the fact that Republicans never cared for it, while claiming they did.

Trumps properties are in a blind trust, he is not responsible for how they current run.

A Lie! Why do you think he is being challenged for taking foreign money?

Trump can quietly draw money from trust whenever he wants, new documents show

Like I said, he's nothing but a con artist and a criminal using the office for his own benefit.
I bet he looses income because he decided to be President.
Lol! He will probably lose more than that when the indictments from all his fraudulent business transactions start doing him in.

Trumps properties are in a blind trust, he is not responsible for how they current run.

I don't see the problem.
That's because you aren't looking for the crime. That's why Trump just loves his willfully stupid base. They don't care and they don't look.

I don't see the problem.
That's because you aren't looking for the crime. That's why Trump just loves his willfully stupid base. They don't care and they don't look.
Its not our job to look for crime you dolt. Thats the job of our police. Have they charged him with a crime?

From your link...

Dude the more you talk the more everyone knows you have no idea what you are talking about.
Right! That's what those prosecutors who implicated Trump in those campaign finance crimes were telling me too. I didn't know what I was talking about. Lol!

I don't see the problem.
Its not our job to look for crime you dolt. Thats the job of our police. Have they charged him with a crime?
They've got seventeen criminal investigations they are looking into, all tied to Trump. The police are looking into them. Don't get your panties in a wad. The crimes will be revealed soon enough. Remember, this is a criminal ring involving dozens of players. It takes time.

I don't see the problem.
They've got seventeen criminal investigations they are looking into, all tied to Trump. The police are looking into them. Don't get your panties in a wad. The crimes will be revealed soon enough. Remember, this is a criminal ring involving dozens of players. It takes time.
Uhuh, weve been hearing this nonsense since he was elected. Still not one single charge. Let me know if that changes. Until then, youll just be a fool that we kick around for amusement. :laugh:

I don't see the problem.
Funny faces are for cowards who have conceded the debate without admitting to it. Lol! Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back