NJ Attorney General has evidence trump's NJ golf course breaking immigrations laws

Trump's New Jersey golf club accused of giving fake green cards, Social Security numbers to undocumented employees

And Mueller is well aware of it! What a hypocrite this man and his criminal family are!
You dont think Trump is doing the hiring at all his businesses, do you? That would be childishly unrealistic.
They're his businesses aren't they? Who's responsible for his businesses? Don't ask stupid questions.
Just because someone breaks the law at a business you own, doesnt mean YOU get charged. You shouldnt have needed me to tell you such an obvious fact. Youre dumb dude. :laugh:

Trump's New Jersey golf club accused of giving fake green cards, Social Security numbers to undocumented employees

And Mueller is well aware of it! What a hypocrite this man and his criminal family are!
You dont think Trump is doing the hiring at all his businesses, do you? That would be childishly unrealistic.
They're his businesses aren't they? Who's responsible for his businesses? Don't ask stupid questions.
Just because someone breaks the law at a business you own, doesnt mean YOU get charged. You shouldnt have needed me to tell you such an obvious fact. Youre dumb dude. :laugh:
Everything comes from the top. You shouldn't need me to tell you that.

As President someone else is managing his business.
So?

He has paid many fines for stealing money from people that I would be in jail for doing. Anyone stealing $40 million dollars from unsuspecting students from an illegal university, is already a big time criminal.
Civil court is different from Criminal court.

You looney liberals live in a fantasy world. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Show me the law that states that, dummy. :laugh:

Can a Business Owner Be Held Personally Liable for Illegal Activities in Their Company? For idiots too lazy to look up things for themselves.

I find it amazing how so many Republicans on this board support criminal activity. Folks, when it gets that bad, this country is in serious trouble.

The law and order party now want to turn their heads....

He has paid many fines for stealing money from people that I would be in jail for doing. Anyone stealing $40 million dollars from unsuspecting students from an illegal university, is already a big time criminal.
Civil court is different from Criminal court.

You looney liberals live in a fantasy world. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
There is nothing civil about stealing $40 million dollars. I don't care who you are or how you got it, or what court you were in. Stealing $40 million dollars is a theft most bank robbers could only dream about.

Can a Business Owner Be Held Personally Liable for Illegal Activities in Their Company? For idiots too lazy to look up things for themselves.

Mueller is collecting evidence from the NJ AG....as I type.....with corroborating witnesses and documentation.

Yo"u dont think Trump is doing the hiring at all his businesses, do you? That would be childishly unrealistic.
From your link...

"Instead, the prosecution will examine the exact circumstances under which the crime occurred. If you personally engaged in criminal activity or directed someone else to do so, you can be prosecuted individually."

So when i said "you dont really think Trump is doing all the hiring at his businesses", youre response was... "They're his businesses aren't they? Who's responsible for his businesses?".

Clearly you were incorrect. Unless he did the hiring, he is not responsible.

Thanks for playing, dummy. :laugh:

I find it amazing how so many Republicans on this board support criminal activity. Folks, when it gets that bad, this country is in serious trouble.

The law and order party now want to turn their heads....
That's because they never were. The same way they claim to be Christians. They are being exposed for the frauds they have always been.

And thank you for being the punching bag idiot who can't see past his nose.

WOW...

Your so used to ducking and dodging immigration laws your a hypocrite.. But now you want another standard for republicans while we ignore your aiding an abetting of criminal illegal aliens.....

Do as I say, Not as I DO... The new democrap motto...

So the man that is shouting BUILD THE WALL and has illustrated his disdain for immigrants is not giving fake green cards and SS numbers for cheap labor.

The Bastard is a Hypocrite!
Looks like we have ourselves a "triggered" snowflake...

From your link...

"Instead, the prosecution will examine the exact circumstances under which the crime occurred. If you personally engaged in criminal activity or directed someone else to do so, you can be prosecuted individually."

So when i said "you dont really think Trump is doing all the hiring at his businesses", youre response was... "They're his businesses aren't they? Who's responsible for his businesses?".

Are you that much of an imbecile that you can't comprehend what you read? The prosecution will carefully examine, and they will carefully prosecute upon that examination, by virtue of Trump signing off on that illegal behavior. They are Trump's businesses, and he signs off on the way things are done. It's a no brainer.

From your link...

Are you that much of an imbecile that you can't comprehend what you read? The prosecution will carefully examine, and they will carefully prosecute upon that examination, by virtue of Trump signing off on that illegal behavior. They are Trump's businesses, and he signs off on the way things are done. It's a no brainer.
It's apparent you've never run a multi-million dollar business.

Forum List

Back