NJ Attorney General has evidence trump's NJ golf course breaking immigrations laws

A Lie! Why do you think he is being challenged for taking foreign money?

Trump can quietly draw money from trust whenever he wants, new documents show
I don't see the problem.
That's because you aren't looking for the crime. That's why Trump just loves his willfully stupid base. They don't care and they don't look.
Its not our job to look for crime you dolt. Thats the job of our police. Have they charged him with a crime?
They've got seventeen criminal investigations they are looking into, all tied to Trump. The police are looking into them. Don't get your panties in a wad. The crimes will be revealed soon enough. Remember, this is a criminal ring involving dozens of players. It takes time.
Uhuh, weve been hearing this nonsense since he was elected. Still not one single charge. Let me know if that changes. Until then, youll just be a fool that we kick around for amusement. :laugh:
What is it now? About 36 indictments? All related to Trump too. Enjoy your "amusements", because there's much more to come.

Trumps properties are in a blind trust, he is not responsible for how they current run.

Like I said, he's nothing but a con artist and a criminal using the office for his own benefit.
I bet he looses income because he decided to be President.

Putin will just have one of his buddies pay double for a trump condo to make up for the loses....done it before..

Trumps properties are in a blind trust, he is not responsible for how they current run.

Like I said, he's nothing but a con artist and a criminal using the office for his own benefit.
I bet he looses income because he decided to be President.

Putin will just have one of his buddies pay double for a trump condo to make up for the loses....done it before..
They own Trump.

So (aside from the general bullshittiness of the article), these pukes in New Jersey refuse to assist in enforcing U.S. Immigration laws...EXCEPT when they can be used to fuck Our Beloved President.

Un.

Fucking.

Believable.

So (aside from the general bullshittiness of the article), these pukes in New Jersey refuse to assist in enforcing U.S. Immigration laws...EXCEPT when they can be used to fuck Our Beloved President.

Un.

Fucking.

Believable.
Especially when you take into consideration Trump signs off on the crime, while crying about a wall. Lol! Ain't that a hoot.

If there was a Hypocrite of the Year award.....trump should be it's honorary recipient....

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
With all of this newly discovered love of immigration law it should be no problem to round up all the illegals and deport them.

Forum List

Back