NJ mall chaos- Mob of 30+ "youths" fighting and shooting

dollar to a thousand stale donuts it was a bunch of nigres. Will probably not be in the news though.

ghey

How is ignoring it because blacks are the ones doing it = a solution to fixing the crime problem. It seems to me that the left turns their backs on crime if it is blacks that are doing it.

That isn't right or good for our society.

30-person brawl at southern N.J. mall leads to teen s arrest for throwing chairs police say NJ.com

Mob tribal violence continues. Media was very amateurish in this one as they didnt report all available details. Guess what they omitted?
Hamilton Township is predominantly black. As is nearby Atlantic City.
Only one arrest....What a joke.

Wrong and wrong. Hamilton's nowhere near AC, and it's over 78% white.

Hamilton's in Mercer County, north of Trenton. I grew up on the other side of that river.

Yes because cops using appropriate force isnt a story...its the standard norm.

Just like black mobs rioting are a normal....o shit...wait...now I see why they didnt mention race of the mob...its normal.

And because they didn't mention that -- how do you know what that mob's "race" is? Or if it is one race?

I dont know. Read the OP. I said the media omitted it.

Omitted what?
You actually think you can get away with plugging in "details" of your own choice?

Everyone else does. Well...lefties anyway.

Ahem.
I just got through posting that Hamilton is adjacent to Trenton.....Jesus Christ...
Google Maps
And no,,,,Hamilton is south and east of Trenton....If you grew up in PA, you had about as much of a connection to NJ as someone in CT...

30-person brawl at southern N.J. mall leads to teen s arrest for throwing chairs police say NJ.com

Mob tribal violence continues. Media was very amateurish in this one as they didnt report all available details. Guess what they omitted?

Hamilton's in Mercer County, north of Trenton. I grew up on the other side of that river.

Just like black mobs rioting are a normal....o shit...wait...now I see why they didnt mention race of the mob...its normal.

And because they didn't mention that -- how do you know what that mob's "race" is? Or if it is one race?

Omitted what?
You actually think you can get away with plugging in "details" of your own choice?

Ahem.
What is it like always having to believe you're the smartest person in the room?

racial make-up for 1,000?

Why would that be relevant?
Well, theres a pattern of behavior that some people seem to be ignoring for the sake of political correctness, but sweeping it under the rug doesn't seem to be working. Maybe it would be better to bring it out into the light so that we can go about fixing it. Wouldn't that be the most logical and adult way of handling a problem?

Definitely, yes.

That's why some of us are trying to figure out the obsession of some people with race -- especially in a story like this this with no racial component. They seem to want to invent one in lieu of info.

Weird, isn't it?
Why did you lie man? I just looked at the video, and I just saw the mug shots of everyone arrested. They were all black people. This is exactly the kind of shit im talking about. You want to act like there isn't a problem with black culture in the US, when we all know that isn't true. If you have to lie in order to support your position, why the fuck would you take your position in the first place? Do you really think any change can be made in the black community by excusing all the violence that is committed by them? Do you really think black people want this shit to continue?

You aren't doing anything to help. You cant even be honest about the problem, let alone find a solution. You are just plain awful.

Omitted what?

Ahem.
What is it like always having to believe you're the smartest person in the room?

I call out hypocrisy when I see it.
Like it or lump it.

Well, theres a pattern of behavior that some people seem to be ignoring for the sake of political correctness, but sweeping it under the rug doesn't seem to be working. Maybe it would be better to bring it out into the light so that we can go about fixing it. Wouldn't that be the most logical and adult way of handling a problem?

Definitely, yes.

That's why some of us are trying to figure out the obsession of some people with race -- especially in a story like this this with no racial component. They seem to want to invent one in lieu of info.

Weird, isn't it?
Why did you lie man? I just looked at the video, and I just saw the mug shots of everyone arrested. They were all black people. This is exactly the kind of shit im talking about. You want to act like there isn't a problem with black culture in the US, when we all know that isn't true. If you have to lie in order to support your position, why the fuck would you take your position in the first place? Do you really think any change can be made in the black community by excusing all the violence that is committed by them? Do you really think black people want this shit to continue?

You aren't doing anything to help. You cant even be honest about the problem, let alone find a solution. You are just plain awful.

The article doesn't have a "video". Nor does it have "mug shots". In fact the OP's whole point was that the racial description was MISSING.

What the fuck are you smoking?

Definitely, yes.

Weird, isn't it?

The article doesn't have a "video". Nor does it have "mug shots". In fact the OP's whole point was that the racial description was MISSING.

I used google to find those answers, and I did it while smoking weed, so it cant be THAT hard for you to figure out yourself.

Definitely, yes.

Weird, isn't it?

I used google to find those answers, and I did it while smoking weed, so it cant be THAT hard for you to figure out yourself.

Funny you couldn't link it then.
As far as this thread there's no such thing. Again his entire point was that that element is missing. Want me to quote it?

No...That is a FACT...
And a mea culpa....I was thinking of Hammonton. Which is about 20 mins from AC..
So what....Hamilton Twp is adjacent to........Trenton....Same thing,.
did I call you names?
Let me know if you want to get into a contest of insults....I will show zero concern for forum rules.....
So, if you want a discussion or a bar room brawl I will leave the choice to you.

Yes, I can imagine that.

The media omitted the fact that the cops used the appropriate level of restraint and didn't overreact and mindlessly kill a teen armed with nothing more lethal than a chair.

It wasn't a riot.
According to statutes in certain states, a fight among 30 people could be deemed a riot.

Your racist bigotry doesn't make it a riot.

You don't even know what caused it.

Omitted what?

Ahem.
I just got through posting that Hamilton is adjacent to Trenton.....Jesus Christ...
Google Maps
And no,,,,Hamilton is south and east of Trenton....If you grew up in PA, you had about as much of a connection to NJ as someone in CT...

Your ignorance is astounding.

The NYC-NJ-PA northeast corridor is virtually one large community. People commute between the 3 states all the time. They have friends, relatives and colleagues from these 3 states.

Omitted what?

Ahem.

It seems as though everyone in the room is smarter than you with very few exceptions.

Forum List

Back