NJ mall chaos- Mob of 30+ "youths" fighting and shooting

Even liberal icon Bill Maher is embarrassed by the behavior the PC Police.

And judging from the pushback I always get on this topic, I know I'm nailing it.

"This topic"?

What exactly is this topic? The OP presented a riddle and never did give an answer.
Funny, you seemed to know when you (predictably) tossed the word "racists" out, the standard Pavlovian response of the PC Police to damn near everything.

Maybe you forgot since then.

Oh no, that was simply an outside observation.
As to the actual topic here, the OP hasn't said what that is. True story.

Not sure who the "PC Police" are but I'm actually the one who's been correcting people tossing the term out with abandon. Perhaps you didn't recognize me.

30-person brawl at southern N.J. mall leads to teen s arrest for throwing chairs police say NJ.com

Mob tribal violence continues. Media was very amateurish in this one as they didnt report all available details. Guess what they omitted?

The media omitted the fact that the cops used the appropriate level of restraint and didn't overreact and mindlessly kill a teen armed with nothing more lethal than a chair.

Yes because cops using appropriate force isnt a story...its the standard norm.

Just like black mobs rioting are a normal....o shit...wait...now I see why they didnt mention race of the mob...its normal.

30-person brawl at southern N.J. mall leads to teen s arrest for throwing chairs police say NJ.com

Mob tribal violence continues. Media was very amateurish in this one as they didnt report all available details. Guess what they omitted?

The media omitted the fact that the cops used the appropriate level of restraint and didn't overreact and mindlessly kill a teen armed with nothing more lethal than a chair.

Just like black mobs rioting are a normal....o shit...wait...now I see why they didnt mention race of the mob...its normal.

And because they didn't mention that -- how do you know what that mob's "race" is? Or if it is one race?

It wasn't a riot.

And because they didn't mention that -- how do you know what that mob's "race" is? Or if it is one race?

he doesn't. he just like to hang out in his white sheet and spew.

I dont know. Read the OP. I said the media omitted it.

Omitted what?
You actually think you can get away with plugging in "details" of your own choice?

Omitted what?
You actually think you can get away with plugging in "details" of your own choice?

Everyone else does. Well...lefties anyway.

America needs law enforcement and stability..Assholes like this can't be allowed to destroy and harm people anytime they feel like it...If not, then what is the use of infrastructure, science, r&d and education? We'll be like Haiti or Somalia.

America needs law enforcement and stability..Assholes like this can't be allowed to destroy and harm people anytime they feel like it...If not, then what is the use of infrastructure, science, r&d and education? We'll be like Haiti or Somalia.

Whats wrong with Haiti or Somalia? Those are countries that we should envy. They're far more diverse and tolerant and enlightened than us.

Haiti. Somalia. Mexico. Congo. El Salvador. All places the left wants us to be more like and for good reason too.

Tribal violence?

Keep telling us how cops aren't racist.

He faghole....ALL humans are tribal. Take a look around. We all identify with subgroups. We're tribal creatures. Im sure you and your wannabe mma fighter club have some garage with heavy bags and call it "Dragon Bloodlust MMA Fight Team" with sweet t shirts and all.

Tribal violence?

Keep telling us how cops aren't racist.

He faghole....ALL humans are tribal. Take a look around. We all identify with subgroups. We're tribal creatures. Im sure you and your wannabe mma fighter club have some garage with heavy bags and call it "Dragon Bloodlust MMA Fight Team" with sweet t shirts and all.

:lol: Actually, I train at one of the top gyms in the city and we have white guys, black guys, Hispanic guys, Asian guys and we all get along really well. Not racist like you.

Hamilton Township is predominantly black. As is nearby Atlantic City.
Only one arrest....What a joke.

Blacks always seem to destroy their own businesses and kill their own people. Yet, only get upset when a cop tries to stop it or a white person defends himself.

Hamilton Township is predominantly black. As is nearby Atlantic City.
Only one arrest....What a joke.

Wrong and wrong. Hamilton's nowhere near AC, and it's over 78% white.

Hamilton's in Mercer County, north of Trenton. I grew up on the other side of that river.

Omitted what?

Everyone else does. Well...lefties anyway.

Ahem.

Forum List

Back