NJ mall chaos- Mob of 30+ "youths" fighting and shooting

mediaguidewhiteprivilegepumpkins.jpg

30-person brawl at southern N.J. mall leads to teen s arrest for throwing chairs police say NJ.com

Mob tribal violence continues. Media was very amateurish in this one as they didnt report all available details. Guess what they omitted?

how many bigot threads do you need to post a day?
Where is the bigotry in reporting the age, gender and racial makeup of a riot in a suburban shopping center?

Where was there a "riot"?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you got your dictionary at the same place you got your map of New Jersey.... :rolleyes:
I just got through explaining that point...Once again for the galactically dense. The term is a matter of how the statute reads in a respective state.

racial make-up for 1,000?

Why would that be relevant?
Well, theres a pattern of behavior that some people seem to be ignoring for the sake of political correctness, but sweeping it under the rug doesn't seem to be working. Maybe it would be better to bring it out into the light so that we can go about fixing it. Wouldn't that be the most logical and adult way of handling a problem?

Definitely, yes.

That's why some of us are trying to figure out the obsession of some people with race -- especially in a story like this this with no racial component. They seem to want to invent one in lieu of info.

Weird, isn't it?

The PC Police only "notice" skin color when it benefits them politically.

You are calling all those rrrrraging rrrrrracist Righties "The PC Police"?

Wow...
Yes..Let us establish the lib narrartive...All non libs are racists. Especially Caucasians.....
What fucking bullshit.

Strawman.

If the crimes are committed by a politically correct protected class, the media is not permitted to identify the perps by their class status.
Another double standard set up by the lib progressive power structure.

Another strawman.

From the same asshat who just tried to move Hamilton Township across the whole state and completely revise its demographics.
No...That is a FACT...
And a mea culpa....I was thinking of Hammonton. Which is about 20 mins from AC..
So what....Hamilton Twp is adjacent to........Trenton....Same thing,.
did I call you names?
Let me know if you want to get into a contest of insults....I will show zero concern for forum rules.....
So, if you want a discussion or a bar room brawl I will leave the choice to you.

Wow...
Yes..Let us establish the lib narrartive...All non libs are racists. Especially Caucasians.....
What fucking bullshit.

Strawman.

If the crimes are committed by a politically correct protected class, the media is not permitted to identify the perps by their class status.

Another strawman.

From the same asshat who just tried to move Hamilton Township across the whole state and completely revise its demographics.
WRONG...
You people invariably equate Caucasian/conservative with 'racist'....DO NOT deny it.

"You people" :rofl: Who the fuck is "you people"? Clearly you have not one but two classic strawman arguments there.
DO NOT deny it.

And you did in fact post bullshit about Hamilton. It's on the record and has been refuted. DO NOT deny it.
Lib/progressives......You are easy.

Wow...
What fucking bullshit.

Strawman.

Another strawman.

No...That is a FACT...
And a mea culpa....I was thinking of Hammonton. Which is about 20 mins from AC..
So what....Hamilton Twp is adjacent to........Trenton....Same thing,.
did I call you names?
Let me know if you want to get into a contest of insults....I will show zero concern for forum rules.....
So, if you want a discussion or a bar room brawl I will leave the choice to you.

The only "Fact" is that you stuffed words in the collective mouth of "libs" in order to turn around and chastize it. THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK A STRAWMAN IS, Dumbass.

And no, Trenton is by no stretch AC. Look, I'm a local by birth. You ain't gonna snow me. And even if we consider Hammonton, you're even more wrong -- Hammonton is over 81% white and 3% black.
You just got busted twice for the same bullshit.

Dismissed.

30-person brawl at southern N.J. mall leads to teen s arrest for throwing chairs police say NJ.com

Mob tribal violence continues. Media was very amateurish in this one as they didnt report all available details. Guess what they omitted?

Where is the bigotry in reporting the age, gender and racial makeup of a riot in a suburban shopping center?

Where was there a "riot"?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you got your dictionary at the same place you got your map of New Jersey.... :rolleyes:
I just got through explaining that point...Once again for the galactically dense. The term is a matter of how the statute reads in a respective state.

lmao to you calling anyone else dense.

too amusing!

If blacks don't value working with whites in a majority white nation. I don't see how blacks will ever work with us for better.

Blacks must stop support criminals and violent behavior if they're ever to advance. It has nothing to do with bigotry.

there is so much wrong with your post i don't even know where to begin.

so i'll just say... i really detest bigots.

now run along. stormfront miss you.

So enforcing the law and promoting the stability of a city is now racist??? Is this really what you fight for liberals?

How does this help anyone.

If blacks don't value working with whites in a majority white nation. I don't see how blacks will ever work with us for better.

Blacks must stop support criminals and violent behavior if they're ever to advance. It has nothing to do with bigotry.

there is so much wrong with your post i don't even know where to begin.

so i'll just say... i really detest bigots.

now run along. stormfront miss you.

If they can't accept our laws and work to raise their children to respect our society. How the hell can our society work together?

Tribal violence?

Keep telling us how cops aren't racist.

He faghole....ALL humans are tribal. Take a look around. We all identify with subgroups. We're tribal creatures. Im sure you and your wannabe mma fighter club have some garage with heavy bags and call it "Dragon Bloodlust MMA Fight Team" with sweet t shirts and all.
most of these fight club tough guys LOVE to advertise their status.....
My training was done quietly. One of the rules we had to abide by was that we did not go around bragging we were in a martial art school.....Big no no...No window stickers or bumper stickers on the car. No silly jackets. All we had was a gym bag had the logo on it...Purely for marketing purposes.
They really emphasized this with the kids and their parents.

Tribal violence?

Keep telling us how cops aren't racist.

He faghole....ALL humans are tribal. Take a look around. We all identify with subgroups. We're tribal creatures. Im sure you and your wannabe mma fighter club have some garage with heavy bags and call it "Dragon Bloodlust MMA Fight Team" with sweet t shirts and all.

:lol: Actually, I train at one of the top gyms in the city and we have white guys, black guys, Hispanic guys, Asian guys and we all get along really well. Not racist like you.
Come on with the race card....Nobody cares anymore.

dollar to a thousand stale donuts it was a bunch of nigres. Will probably not be in the news though.

ghey

What a coincidence. Racists only notice it when it helps them build fallacies.
Was the violence racially motivated?

There's no such indication. In fact there's no mention of anyone's race in the article whatsoever.
Should there have been?

That seems to be the OP's point; certainly others haven't hesitated to simply plug one in for their own convenience.*

Which of course begs the question of why they carry such an obsession that requires everything to be racialized.

*Case in point -- here's Matthew going on and on about black people...
dollar to a thousand stale donuts it was a bunch of nigres. Will probably not be in the news though.

ghey

How is ignoring it because blacks are the ones doing it = a solution to fixing the crime problem. It seems to me that the left turns their backs on crime if it is blacks that are doing it.

That isn't right or good for our society.

--- even though no such population has been established.

It doesn't matter to these assclowns. The prime directive is to divide and spread hate. Facts are mere trivialities.

Forum List

Back