NJ Woman Charged for Organizing Protest Rally

A semi hit a car full of 7 people on the NJ turnpike.

They all died of Covid-19..

Even without that, 10,000 lives are destroyed for every Wuhan virus death. Those on welfare or working for the government don't give a fuck, those with hungry children, do.
Horse. Shit.

Get a new news source, fergodssake. You sound like a loon.

Unattended deaths get an autopsy and the coroner figures it out from the presenting disease. Car accidents aren't termed Covid.

Children aren't going hungry--or at least no hungrier than they were before, thanks to the Republicans need to "save money" of late. Some school districts are delivering meals to every student via bus, at home. Massive efforts at food banks, now even the feds are involved in stocking them in a big way.

Damn that Governer for trying to keep people alive. What is she thinking ?

Tommy supporting Fascism. Why that hasn't happened since -- yesterday!
Fascists show up at City Hall armed to the teeth and trying to force their wishes on the people.

In Bizzaroland modern "Liberal" (aka Fascist) ideology, people protesting an overreaching, controlling government and demanding GREATER individual liberty are labeled "Fascists"

Fascists show up at City Hall armed to the teeth and trying to force their wishes on the people.

In Bizzaroland modern "Liberal" (aka Fascist) ideology, people protesting an overreaching, controlling government and demanding GREATER individual liberty are labeled "Fascists"

Demanding that democratically elected representatives bow to your wishes, at gunpoint, is as good a definition of fascism as you will find.

Demanding that democratically elected representatives bow to your wishes, at gunpoint, is as good a definition of fascism as you will find.

Demanding that democrat governor honor the Constitution is NOT fascism

She should be put in an asylum.

We don't have those anymore..probably should. What with the mass shooters and cannibals n all.
New Jersey is using Chinese drones to enforce social distancing laws. There is no daylight between democrats and the Chinese.
Time for some American 20 gauge action! I remember when Obama was pres, a military drone flew right over me, I had no firearm with me, started considering a semi-auto 20 gauge that day. I'll blow that bitch out the sky like I did with birds in formation with a .22.

Worst bird I ever ate. Ever. Not sure wtf they were, kinda like a pelican. Meat had huge red strings, it was so gross.
The rule is you kill it, you eat it, though. That day sucked. That bird tasted like bbq garbage.

Still considering..they do make about the best home-defense weapon.

Last edited:
A semi hit a car full of 7 people on the NJ turnpike.

They all died of Covid-19..

Even without that, 10,000 lives are destroyed for every Wuhan virus death. Those on welfare or working for the government don't give a fuck, those with hungry children, do.
Horse. Shit.

Get a new news source, fergodssake. You sound like a loon.

Unattended deaths get an autopsy and the coroner figures it out from the presenting disease. Car accidents aren't termed Covid.

Children aren't going hungry--or at least no hungrier than they were before, thanks to the Republicans need to "save money" of late. Some school districts are delivering meals to every student via bus, at home. Massive efforts at food banks, now even the feds are involved in stocking them in a big way.

You lie because you KNOW this is blowing back on you Stalinist goons. 40,000 Americans have died from the Wuhan virus. 63,000,000 Americans have lost their jobs. 63,000,000 who can't feed their children and wait for hours in the bread lines you Marxists are so fond of.

Don't worry, 15,750 people have lost their jobs, homes, or businesses for every Wuhan death. But they don't mind. You've destroyed the 1st Amendment and told America that civil rights are a luxury we just can't afford. Has Comrade De Blasio bulldozed any churches today? Has Frau Fuhrer Whitmer disappeared people for speaking against her Reich?

You Stalinists are LOVED by your victims. Sometimes they just need a little persuasion to remember how MUCH they love Big Brother.

So Ahmed, the representatives we elect are NOT supposed to bow to our wishes? :eek:

Frau Fuhrer Whitmer commands you to BOW!

Time for some American 20 gauge action! I remember when Obama was pres, a military drone flew right over me, I had no firearm with me, started considering a semi-auto 20 gauge that day. I'll blow that bitch out the sky like I did with birds in formation with a .22.

Worst bird I ever ate. Ever. Not sure wtf they were, kinda like a pelican. Meat had huge red strings, it was so gross.
The rule is you kill it, you eat it, though. That day sucked. That bird tasted like bbq garbage.

I'm not eating a drone, don't care what ANYONE says...

New Jersey is using Chinese drones to enforce social distancing laws. There is no daylight between democrats and the Chinese.

How about a Taurus judge loaded with .410?

The 10th Amendment reserves to the states broad police power to regulate behavior and enforce order within their territory in order to protect the health, safety, and general welfare of their inhabitants.

No, it does no such thing.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Especially by incorporation under the Fourteenth Amendment, any power to violate rights asserted under the Bill of Rights, which belong to the people, would fall under the “…nor prohibited by it to the States…” phrase.

Neither the States nor the federal government are authorized to violate rights which belong to the people, and nothing about the Tenth Amendment supports the claim that they are.

Forum List

Back