NK controversy....Trump's"perfect" (and needed) diversion from Russia

As North Korea threatens its neighbors and announces plans to annihilate Guam, liberals like Joss Whedon worry how the North Koreans will be affected.

DHCdSAwUIAATFq_.jpg

Guam? That colony we still have not granted the right to vote?

I have noticed the media using nk as a distraction to keep people from noticing you still have nothing when it comes to trump and Russia.

If the media had something to hurt trump with on the Russian investigation, they wouldn't be avoiding it

Notice it or not, but the NK controversy is offering Trump some relief from the mounting, negative news cycles about Manafort, Flynn, Don Jr.,Page, Stone, Bannon, et al, screw ups about the financial misdeeds and election collusion with Russia.

Unless we go to all out war with NK, rest assured that Mueller's investigations will not be buried..
Well, I think he might try Venezuela as well.

I guess Iran is not provocative enough after they elected someone who is not an extremist.

Still there are clear drawbacks:

War with North Korea: local nuclear war, the whole Korean Peninsula in ruins, possible attack on Japan, millions dead, humanitarian catastophy.

War with Venezuela: there is still a working parliament there I think, and war would cause a total hatred of the U.S. in the whole region, there was a lot of them in the past:
History of U.S. Interventions in Latin America
and also a humanitarian crisis.

NK periodically raises its head and sniffs. This time, NK has found support in the American left. Now the left wants to blame Russia!

Their lover is Kim Jong Un. Live with it.

You're really drunk this time. It's cheap stuff too. You're obsessed with your right/left diatribe. If you oppose some thing, you falsely assume the left is in favour of it.

When all else fails, you attack the left. For something, anything, it's always the fault of the left. No wonder your people are all killing themselves with drugs. Hate is all you know.

Notice it or not, but the NK controversy is offering Trump some relief from the mounting, negative news cycles about Manafort, Flynn, Don Jr.,Page, Stone, Bannon, et al, screw ups about the financial misdeeds and election collusion with Russia.

Unless we go to all out war with NK, rest assured that Mueller's investigations will not be buried..

More like liberals realize the Russian probe will end up empty, so NK gives them something new to complain about.

More like liberals realize the Russian probe will end up empty, so NK gives them something new to complain about.

The Russia probe will end with charges of money laundering, bribery, and people going to jail.

There is real shit going on there whether you wish to admit it or not.

Forum List

Back