NK Dictator in Failing Health?

Again....I havent seen any evidence, only anonymous sources .... world news can not rely only on anonymous sources....should have more solid evidence than that

Still waiting on this one.

Why change now. You've had solid evidence for years that Trump is a douchebag...

I still don't believe it's true

they say grave danger and all that...

You never know, North Korean politics is a complex minefield. Un could have placed a false story to expose possible coupsters who might move forward to try and seize power.

I won't believe anything....ANYTHING.. ANYTHING

Until I see any proof ....from real news.... not freaking fake news.

That's all.

Trump’s lover may be dying.

View attachment 325962
this is going to break a lot of democrat hearts,,,
Really? Why? Trump and Kim fell in love.
You have a sick and unserious mind

So should all of America. I thought that there was a real good chance that President Trump would be able to convince Un to make a face-turn and abandon his policy of evil. Might still be possible. President Trump proposed ideas including a possible Trump Tower Pyongyang , golf courses, etc., that would create tremendous prosperity for Un as well as his North Korean people. A lot of the other leadership in Korea is against prosperity, but Un knows in his heart its the right thing to do. But the Nork generals are more hardline liberals and are undoubtably fighting him on it.

WTF?

View attachment 325962
Jim Sciutto? hahahhahahaha. how the fk would he know? maybe he is close to the family? yeah that's it right?

I'm cracking up again, the shit a leftist believes is really amazing.

View attachment 325962
this is going to break a lot of democrat hearts,,,
Really? Why? Trump and Kim fell in love.
when did that happen???
CNN reported that Kim had coronary surgery and is in grave condition

I will wait to hear this from another source......I don't trust CNN/Crap News Network/FAKE NEWS.
or CNN, China's News Network

Forum List

Back