NK openly threatens america with EMP attack. Trump does nothing.

Trump is too busy "revisiting" the daca issue he should have scrapped on jan 21.

EXCLUSIVE: North Korea Openly Threatens Electromagnetic Pulse Attack for First Time - Breitbart

sep 7 2017 WASHINGTON, DC – North Korea has, for the first time, threatened to wage an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack against the United States. Such an attack has the potential to cause catastrophic damage to North America, Canada, the West, and many of its neighbors.
North Korea threatens to wipe out the United States on a regular basis through its state media. However, this is the first time North Korea has openly threatened to use an EMP weapon.

According to the Associated Press, shortly after North Korea launched its sixth nuclear test using an H-bomb, the “Hermit Kingdom’s” leader Kim Jong-un issued a statement through its state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claiming the weapon “is a multi-functional thermonuclear nuke with great destructive power which can be detonated even at high altitudes for super-powerful EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack according to strategic goals.”

Does anyone know if North Korea actually has an EMP?
No. They seem to be awfully close to mating a hydrogen bomb with an ICBM though.

They are years away from being able to have a nuclear missile that might not blow up on launch decimating their own country

Last edited:
Trump is too busy "revisiting" the daca issue he should have scrapped on jan 21.

Trump threatened NK with 'Fire and Fury' over their nuke program and threatening the US with strikes.
- Snowflakes lost their d@mn minds and attacked him for standing up for the US, insisting his 'violent rhetoric would get us into war'. They insisted he needed to be more 'Presidential'.

So Trump tones down the rhetoric and acts more 'Presidential'. What happens? 'Trump does Nothing'. :p

Yet another snowflake thread proving liberals will hate Trump no matter what he does.

Bwuhahahaha.....
Liberals? You just call SS a liberal?

No, what you have is liberals insisting that violent rhetoric will get us into war and the right complaining any time that Trump does not act like a war monger.
My point was that no matter what Trump does - does something, doesn't d anything - he is going to take criticism. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

EXCLUSIVE: North Korea Openly Threatens Electromagnetic Pulse Attack for First Time - Breitbart

sep 7 2017 WASHINGTON, DC – North Korea has, for the first time, threatened to wage an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack against the United States. Such an attack has the potential to cause catastrophic damage to North America, Canada, the West, and many of its neighbors.
North Korea threatens to wipe out the United States on a regular basis through its state media. However, this is the first time North Korea has openly threatened to use an EMP weapon.

According to the Associated Press, shortly after North Korea launched its sixth nuclear test using an H-bomb, the “Hermit Kingdom’s” leader Kim Jong-un issued a statement through its state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claiming the weapon “is a multi-functional thermonuclear nuke with great destructive power which can be detonated even at high altitudes for super-powerful EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack according to strategic goals.”

No. They seem to be awfully close to mating a hydrogen bomb with an ICBM though.

They are years away from being able to have a nuclear missile that might not blow up on launce decimating their own country
Looks like you haven't been paying attention.

They are years away from being able to have a nuclear missile that might not blow up on launce decimating their own country
Looks like you haven't been paying attention.

It looks like you believe the fake news. If a North Korean missile explodes on launch, like still happens in the USA sometimes, then North Korea begins and ends their own war. The fact is that half of North Korean missiles either blow up at or shortly after launch or do not have any real guidance system to get them anywhere. US missiles land on a dime, NK missiles will land in NK half the time

Trump threatened NK with 'Fire and Fury' over their nuke program and threatening the US with strikes.
- Snowflakes lost their d@mn minds and attacked him for standing up for the US, insisting his 'violent rhetoric would get us into war'. They insisted he needed to be more 'Presidential'.

So Trump tones down the rhetoric and acts more 'Presidential'. What happens? 'Trump does Nothing'. :p

Yet another snowflake thread proving liberals will hate Trump no matter what he does.

Bwuhahahaha.....

No, what you have is liberals insisting that violent rhetoric will get us into war and the right complaining any time that Trump does not act like a war monger.
My point was that no matter what Trump does - does something, doesn't d anything - he is going to take criticism. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
That is true with ALL politicians. It is not hypocritical or even wrong if different people are doing the criticisms. As a matter of fact, it is hypocritical to support the previous rhetoric because he needs to be 'strong' and then support the current rhetoric as well without a sound reason for such.

Bwuhahahaha.....

It's become downright amusing in a twisted way.

Holy Christ! I clicked the Ops link not realizing where it would take me! It's a link to Breitbart.com!

Now I feel so dirty!

When do you suggest he goes to defcon 5 and wipes out NK?

When do you suggest he goes to defcon 5 and wipes out NK?

Two months ago.

I really am interested in hearing what the OP wants Trump to do. Another 'Preemptive War?' Can the OP weigh in a bit more?

North Korea knows that China has it's back and has for 65 years....We can't trust China or Russia over thew matter of NK because they want NK to exist..

Well - NK has a right to exist. And i guess they have a right to have nukes since so many other countries do.

I really am interested in hearing what the OP wants Trump to do. Another 'Preemptive War?' Can the OP weigh in a bit more?

I was being sarcastic. I don't think trump should do anything. NK has a right to have nukes esp since history shows that america only invades non-nuke countries.

What should he do?
There is only one thing he can do, which is ignore them

Yeah, i hear a lot of folks whining about North Korea, but when asked what they want Trump to do, they suddenly clam up. They don't have anything to offer.
Explain how someone "whines" about a lunatic with Hydrogen bombs?

What would you like to see Trump do?
The answer to that requires correct and accurate information, that is not available thru the fake press. See the press is reporting that NK has ICBM's that can reach the USA, but fails to mention that half of these missile test THAT DO NOT CONTAIN WARHEADS crash in NK.

So Trump is doing exactly what I want him to do, and what I elected him to do. Your demand that you and I know what the CIA is informing the US military of is not relevant and is not going to happen

I was being sarcastic. I don't think trump should do anything. NK has a right to have nukes esp since history shows that america only invades non-nuke countries.

A very wise assessment. Those who choose to disarm, are extremely vulnerable to US attack. History has proven that. Iran and North Korea would be crazy not to acquire Nukes. It's the only thing that could possibly prevent a US attack.

Forum List

Back