NK openly threatens america with EMP attack. Trump does nothing.

North Korea knows that China has it's back and has for 65 years....We can't trust China or Russia over thew matter of NK because they want NK to exist..

Well - NK has a right to exist. And i guess they have a right to have nukes since so many other countries do.
Had we let the North Koreans take over South Korea like Vietnam their form of communism would have died out like it has in every nation we had a cold war with...

I really am interested in hearing what the OP wants Trump to do. Another 'Preemptive War?' Can the OP weigh in a bit more?

I was being sarcastic. I don't think trump should do anything. NK has a right to have nukes esp since history shows that america only invades non-nuke countries.
If that were true then the US would already be in possession of North Korea..

Trump is too busy "revisiting" the daca issue he should have scrapped on jan 21.

NK openly threatens america with EMP attack. Trump does nothing.

Trump threatened NK with 'Fire and Fury' over their nuke program and threatening the US with strikes.
- Snowflakes lost their d@mn minds and attacked him for standing up for the US, insisting his 'violent rhetoric would get us into war'. They insisted he needed to be more 'Presidential'.

So Trump tones down the rhetoric and acts more 'Presidential'. What happens? 'Trump does Nothing'. :p

Yet another snowflake thread proving liberals will hate Trump no matter what he does.

Bwuhahahaha.....

ROTFLMFAO:rofl::woohoo:,fire and fury. More bluster and bullshit from the comrade. For him it's more blocked and bloated.

Trump is too busy "revisiting" the daca issue he should have scrapped on jan 21.

EXCLUSIVE: North Korea Openly Threatens Electromagnetic Pulse Attack for First Time - Breitbart

sep 7 2017 WASHINGTON, DC – North Korea has, for the first time, threatened to wage an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack against the United States. Such an attack has the potential to cause catastrophic damage to North America, Canada, the West, and many of its neighbors.
North Korea threatens to wipe out the United States on a regular basis through its state media. However, this is the first time North Korea has openly threatened to use an EMP weapon.

According to the Associated Press, shortly after North Korea launched its sixth nuclear test using an H-bomb, the “Hermit Kingdom’s” leader Kim Jong-un issued a statement through its state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claiming the weapon “is a multi-functional thermonuclear nuke with great destructive power which can be detonated even at high altitudes for super-powerful EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack according to strategic goals.”
When do you suggest he goes to defcon 5 and wipes out NK?

Two months ago.
then who? Russia or China?

I really am interested in hearing what the OP wants Trump to do. Another 'Preemptive War?' Can the OP weigh in a bit more?

I was being sarcastic. I don't think trump should do anything. NK has a right to have nukes esp since history shows that america only invades non-nuke countries.
there it is again, "has the right." Where in the hell is this "right" dictated? How is it a "right" for a unstable dictator to hold a nuclear weapon. It may in fact be inevitable that he does but that does not make it some sort of "right."

EXCLUSIVE: North Korea Openly Threatens Electromagnetic Pulse Attack for First Time - Breitbart

sep 7 2017 WASHINGTON, DC – North Korea has, for the first time, threatened to wage an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack against the United States. Such an attack has the potential to cause catastrophic damage to North America, Canada, the West, and many of its neighbors.
North Korea threatens to wipe out the United States on a regular basis through its state media. However, this is the first time North Korea has openly threatened to use an EMP weapon.

According to the Associated Press, shortly after North Korea launched its sixth nuclear test using an H-bomb, the “Hermit Kingdom’s” leader Kim Jong-un issued a statement through its state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claiming the weapon “is a multi-functional thermonuclear nuke with great destructive power which can be detonated even at high altitudes for super-powerful EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack according to strategic goals.”

Does anyone know if North Korea actually has an EMP?

An EMP is created by detonating a nuclear device at a high enough altitude. So it really depends on how far along North Korea really is with their ICBM technology.

It's just a theory . More like the stuff of movies .

What should he do?
There is only one thing he can do, which is ignore them

Yeah, i hear a lot of folks whining about North Korea, but when asked what they want Trump to do, they suddenly clam up. They don't have anything to offer.

I believe we should send in anti-missile technology to the area and blast anything that little runt shoots up into the sky. Monday they are having a meeting on new sanctions against NK, but it didn't state what those new sanctions were going to be. Sounds like something we obviously didn't try before.

I also tuned in to a radio show where the host was interviewing some government insider, but I didn't get his name. Anyway.....he was saying how we were gathering information that could be very damaging to the Dong if his people found out. He stated that his leadership is not as solid as the media suggests and could be taken out of power by his own people. Showing this little clown that we have the evidence to help topple his regime and the ability to deliver it to the people would certainly give him something to think about before he hits the next "fire" button for one of his missile tests.

Forum List

Back