NK plans to fire missiles near Guam

And this news just came out at 6:20 p.m. tonight about China concerning the NK thing.
China's ready for war - against the U.S. if necessary - Hot Air

China is massing troops on the NK so they can rush in and take control of it if the crap does hit the fan. The last thing China wants is a wall of refugees trying to escape into their country.

hopefully they have been fitted with a nice set of sunglasses

they will need them

The DNC slept on it. and W was close. But this kim son seems even more stupid. So why are they blaming Trump again?

And this news just came out at 6:20 p.m. tonight about China concerning the NK thing.

China is massing troops on the NK so they can rush in and take control of it if the crap does hit the fan. The last thing China wants is a wall of refugees trying to escape into their country.
Or a freed North Korea. Imagine the stories they could tell us about forced labor camps and the labels they sewed onto products which read "Made in China" or "Made in Russia."

hopefully they have been fitted with a nice set of sunglasses

they will need them

They probably will have plenty of sunglasses, since they make most of them in China. Not sure about the SPF-10,000 sunscreen lotion though, most of that's made over here.

It's 23 miles by 7 miles. For heaven's sakes! Does anyone know what they are talking about????

Did I really just hear this Democrat Congressman say that he is afraid the island will "tip over and capsize?"

Excuse me, Guam is 30 miles long by 9 miles wide. I wasn't off by much - my husband just looked it up.

It's 23 miles by 7 miles. For heaven's sakes! Does anyone know what they are talking about????

Did I really just hear this Democrat Congressman say that he is afraid the island will "tip over and capsize?"

Excuse me, Guam is 30 miles long by 9 miles wide. I wasn't off by much - my husband just looked it up.

Not many.

Forum List

Back