Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:
Time for the Capitol Police to catch the Blue Flu.

All that's needed to keep Trump out of office is to keep Democrats to win control of Congress in the 2024 election.
From a Canadian's POV, I see it as a situation in which Trump must be prevented from regaining the presidency. This will be a mutually agreed position of all of America's security agencies. It's just too unthinkable to contemplate the damage he could do if he regains power.

For that reason, all options are on the table to stop him!

This has called for Biden to begin to compromise on his planned agenda in order to maintain popularity of his D party. Biden will be following directions from responsible Americans who fully understand America's precarious position. He must know that America's future is on very shaky ground with the fascist threat, even if it's not with Trump leading it.

If necessary, government will deal with Trump even if it calls for the Kennedy solution!

The China threat to America's superiority can't be ignored for much longer, just for the sake of domestic division in America. America must find it's way back to sanity and start to pull together.
This certainly calls for the elimination of the Trump problem.
We have the 14th Amendment to keep him out, but will need Democrats in control of Congress on 1.6.25 to enforce it.

How will the Congress use the 14th Amendment keep Trump out of office?

The republicans filibustered the bill. So there wasn't 60 votes to advance the legislation.

The republicans succeeded in killing the legislation just like they do with all good legislation our nation needs so badly.

Most Americans know why the republicans don't want an investigation into their attack on our capitol last January.

This won't stop the investigations. All it does is prevent a bipartisan investigation.

Now, the democrats can and probably will set up their own investigations without republicans stopping it.

Bad choice. At least with the commission it was bipartisan. Now, republicans will have little if any say in the investigations.

Just like the Democrats who filibustered all good legislation proposed by Republicans. Now you are outraged.
Give us a few examples of that happening.

Democrats ignored cities being burned, businesses looted, and innocent bystanders beaten in what were supposed to be peaceful protests for social justice. Law enforcement is investigating 1/6. No need for a Congressional Investigation.

Well, maybe they can launch another Benghazi investigation.

I know right? Ten just wasn’t enough :rolleyes-41:
Well, time for Nancy to get busy. This will backfire on The Insurrectionist Party - Bigly.
NP will name a select committee that will start calling in witnesses. Start with Kevin and Mitch!
Hopefully 3 Rs and three Ds. No one currently serving.
It will be covered nonstop by everyone but the usual media suspects.
i wonder how many billions in damage will be caused when your marxist comrades loot burn kill and riot this summer ?

I held off on my next donation to the REPUBS until I saw what was going to come of this 1/6 Dimm proposed debacle.
I'll be gladly signing a check to them this weekend!!
Too soon....Too many republicans voted in favor of that fan dance.

Don't be a sap.

Still. My money. My choice.
Choose to put on a longshot at the horse track....Your odds for a payoff with the current crop of swampers running the party will be greatly higher.....Choosing and individual would be best.

If you think humans are a bad bet, I never put money on an animal.
I know the animal will run in the same direction every time, istead of teling me it's going to run in one direction then goes the other as soon as the gate opens.

All that's needed to keep Trump out of office is to keep Democrats to win control of Congress in the 2024 election.
From a Canadian's POV, I see it as a situation in which Trump must be prevented from regaining the presidency. This will be a mutually agreed position of all of America's security agencies. It's just too unthinkable to contemplate the damage he could do if he regains power.

For that reason, all options are on the table to stop him!

This has called for Biden to begin to compromise on his planned agenda in order to maintain popularity of his D party. Biden will be following directions from responsible Americans who fully understand America's precarious position. He must know that America's future is on very shaky ground with the fascist threat, even if it's not with Trump leading it.

If necessary, government will deal with Trump even if it calls for the Kennedy solution!

The China threat to America's superiority can't be ignored for much longer, just for the sake of domestic division in America. America must find it's way back to sanity and start to pull together.
This certainly calls for the elimination of the Trump problem.

What you're calling for, is treason. That's some third world shit you wanna do...lol
If you sent this quote to the Secret Service, they would take his "JFK Solution" threat very seriously. Literally one phone call and this guy is in deep shit.

Oh those that voted against this will be documented in history as total imbeciles. Party over democracy. Once you divorce yourself from that orange tub of goo you will see clearly that your political career is over.

I hope so, the problem is the GOP promulgates BIG LIES over and over and accepts Conspiracy Stories are the truth; they're then are echoed by the true believers that the election was stolen by the Democrats.

I see you are not in dress today. What is odd, besides you, is that you and PoliticalChic are never seen together.
Is that all you got, Francis?
More than the truth? Hardly, but putting the truth to you is a waste of time. Thus I mock you, and of course in doing so I'm actually using truths.
You wouldn't know the truth if it punched you in the nose.

I held off on my next donation to the REPUBS until I saw what was going to come of this 1/6 Dimm proposed debacle.

Don't be a sap.

Choose to put on a longshot at the horse track....Your odds for a payoff with the current crop of swampers running the party will be greatly higher.....Choosing and individual would be best.

I know the animal will run in the same direction every time, istead of teling me it's going to run in one direction then goes the other as soon as the gate opens.
It can happen. :laugh:

Oh darn. No Star Chamber Show Trials to keep the Prog-Fascists entertained.

The world's smallest violin is still too large....

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

And while you persist as to how I should politically spend my money, IT IS very Bidenesque of you to continue to do so.

Don't be a sap.

They stumble, too.

And while you persist as to how I should politically spend my money, IT IS very Bidenesque of you to continue to do so.
Not telling you....Just pointing out that throwing money at the RNC at this point is like Fauci funding the Wuhan lab...Your funeral, if you want to spend it on kneecapping what you say you really want.

The republicans filibustered the bill. So there wasn't 60 votes to advance the legislation.

The republicans succeeded in killing the legislation just like they do with all good legislation our nation needs so badly.

Most Americans know why the republicans don't want an investigation into their attack on our capitol last January.

This won't stop the investigations. All it does is prevent a bipartisan investigation.

Now, the democrats can and probably will set up their own investigations without republicans stopping it.

Bad choice. At least with the commission it was bipartisan. Now, republicans will have little if any say in the investigations.

Just like the Democrats who filibustered all good legislation proposed by Republicans. Now you are outraged.
Give us a few examples of that happening.
2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.

That enough examples for you?

Don't be a sap.

It can happen. :laugh:

Ironically the horse that got interfered with and ran 2nd was named Statehood!
Too funny!

Forum List

Back