Why do Leftists exploit children?
Where are they exploiting children? Be specific.

Seriously? Have you been living in a cave? For years and years, leftist-progressives have infiltrated and commandeered every aspect of the educational system; there is a story in the news practically every week of either some prog brow-beating kids in grade school to be good commies, to get a sex-change operation, or they are indoctrinating/forcing them in college.

What did trump and the other repig presidents do about it?
Nothing. Like you. Nothing.
It's no different to religion indoctrinating small children into believing there's a god and consequently destroying their lives when the whole thing is rubbish.
There is no evidence to suggest education is creating commu ists because if was, by now they would be in government forever.
So I suspect your stupidity stems from your hatred of democrats and spreading lies about the evil empire you say it represents. Throw in a bit if God and that cover your hatred of gays etc.

Did I get it right comrade?

do you "hide" under bipartisanship?
By setting LIMITS (imposed by Democrats) of what can be investigated and more importantly, what cant be investigated
Such stupidity deserve this , the hate party voted down a bipartisan investigation. These lame fake Americans deserve anything they get, you don't get to try to bring down this government and demacracy for the sake of a piece of shit like Trump and think you can just walk away from it ,with nothing happening to you. Here's a fact, they give the death sentence for traitors in this country. and every person who was involved in the take over or supported the take over can't be defined any other way then being a traitor to this country.
Yet... over 5-months later... NOT ONE CHARGE for INSURRECTION you crazy SJW freak. I guess the Biden DoJ is corrupt and in the bag for Trump supporters? YOU are firkin' ridiculously maladjusted. Good luck with your delusions.

beagle9 said:
Can you prove the Russian hoax was a truth and not a hoax ?
Any rational, patriotic American who respects the verdict of the FBI, NSA, CIA, and two Republican-run Senate Committees on Intelligence rather than the self-serving denial of a KGB thug acknowledges the reality. Russia's pattern of interfering in democratic elections to further its agenda was undeniable in the U.S. presidential election of 2016.

Back on topic:

Complicit Republicans' attempt to sweep the attack by trumpgoons upon Congress is an egregious display of cowardice.

"I'm disgusted that the Republican senators, that decided to vote no. It's a spit in the face to Brian, it's a spit in the face to all the officers that were there that day," [Sandra] Garza said.
She said the senators who did not even show up for the vote committed a "dereliction of duty."
Asked if either of them blame Trump, [Brian's partner Sandra] Garza and [Brian's mother Gladys] Sicknick both answered "yes."
"And I was a person who supported Donald Trump," Garza said. "Brian was a supporter of his. I mean, even on Brian's Twitter page, he had Donald Trump's personal plane in the background, as his background picture."
And despite being president at the time, Garza said Mr. Trump never made an effort to speak with the fallen officer's loved ones.
"He knew that Brian was devoted to him, and he did not once reach out to me, to Gladys, he didn't even send a letter of condolences. He did absolutely nothing."

FALLEN HERO

View attachment 496168
COWARDLY CREEP
Again, can you prove it by laying it all out with evidentiary Link's to back it all up (your accusations), bit by bit by bit ??

All we see is lip service constantly, but no hard proof ever, so that makes it political, therefore there will never be any direct proof beyond any shadow of a doubt.
FBI, NSA, CIA, and two Republican-run Senate Committees on Intelligence, laid it out as clear as day. Hell Putin is one of the main leaders of the right in this country.

beagle9 said:
Can you prove the Russian hoax was a truth and not a hoax ?
Any rational, patriotic American who respects the verdict of the FBI, NSA, CIA, and two Republican-run Senate Committees on Intelligence rather than the self-serving denial of a KGB thug acknowledges the reality. Russia's pattern of interfering in democratic elections to further its agenda was undeniable in the U.S. presidential election of 2016.

Back on topic:

Complicit Republicans' attempt to sweep the attack by trumpgoons upon Congress is an egregious display of cowardice.

"I'm disgusted that the Republican senators, that decided to vote no. It's a spit in the face to Brian, it's a spit in the face to all the officers that were there that day," [Sandra] Garza said.
She said the senators who did not even show up for the vote committed a "dereliction of duty."
Asked if either of them blame Trump, [Brian's partner Sandra] Garza and [Brian's mother Gladys] Sicknick both answered "yes."
"And I was a person who supported Donald Trump," Garza said. "Brian was a supporter of his. I mean, even on Brian's Twitter page, he had Donald Trump's personal plane in the background, as his background picture."
And despite being president at the time, Garza said Mr. Trump never made an effort to speak with the fallen officer's loved ones.
"He knew that Brian was devoted to him, and he did not once reach out to me, to Gladys, he didn't even send a letter of condolences. He did absolutely nothing."

FALLEN HERO

View attachment 496168
COWARDLY CREEP
Again, can you prove it by laying it all out with evidentiary Link's to back it all up (your accusations), bit by bit by bit ??

All we see is lip service constantly, but no hard proof ever, so that makes it political, therefore there will never be any direct proof beyond any shadow of a doubt.
No time for traitors, you have no voice in this country, that is the only message you deserve. That and the federal prescribed legal consequences for that charge,
Who you calling traitor, traitor ???? Rotflmbo.
That's easy, anyone who supports trump and anyone who supports the attempted destruction of our democracy to force in the piece of shit called Trump. All patriots in this country are apposed to you people ,there are none that support you.

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:

Bad news for your fellow BlueAnons. Maybe back to the Russia hoax? How's the pee tape coming along?

LOL

Except, Feinstein, Sinema and Manchin won't go along with your power grab.

You don't need them to run a house investigation.

You pricks just can't endure the fact that you won't get a blue-ribbon grandstand.
Have ya come to grips with the reality that you FUCKING LOST yet??

That is one thing they can never do. Acknowledge that their fucking 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian Fucking Coward LOST!!!!
You filth spent 4 full years trying to undo a legal election so fuck you, your friends, family AND Party. Childish whining bitches, the lot of you...
Thats nonsense , they showed hatred for a man that should be hated, big fricken difference.

do you "hide" under bipartisanship?
By setting LIMITS (imposed by Democrats) of what can be investigated and more importantly, what cant be investigated
Such stupidity deserve this , the hate party voted down a bipartisan investigation. These lame fake Americans deserve anything they get, you don't get to try to bring down this government and demacracy for the sake of a piece of shit like Trump and think you can just walk away from it ,with nothing happening to you. Here's a fact, they give the death sentence for traitors in this country. and every person who was involved in the take over or supported the take over can't be defined any other way then being a traitor to this country.
Yet... over 5-months later... NOT ONE CHARGE for INSURRECTION you crazy SJW freak. I guess the Biden DoJ is corrupt and in the bag for Trump supporters? YOU are firkin' ridiculously maladjusted. Good luck with your delusions.
This one is easy, they don't even have to charge sedition on what they said ,giving them the 1st amendment to try to use to defend themselves , they will charge them FOR their acts which there is no defense for. You know nothing about this. Will they charge sedition. I say over 50% chance. Courts have already ADDED CHARGES TO THESE TRAITOR, WHEN THEY COME IN TO HEAR THEIR CHARGES. Some tripling the charges.

Can I ask what a Commission is supposed to find out? Don't you spend your tax dollars on local, state and federal police? Haven't they already investigated?
Republicans showed us with Benghazi, cost doesn't matter

For Republicans BEN-FUCKING-GHAZI WAS ABOUT RESULTS....THAT THEY NEVER FUCKING GOT.

For over 30-Fucking Investigations they tried and they failed to prove single goddamn thing. They got nothing.

Even Trey Gobber Gowdy would admit, "Nothing new was learned".

HRC has been under investigation on and off for over 25-Years.....she is the Great White Democratic Whale for them.

But when it comes to Violent Proud Punks invading the United States Capitol Building, they don't want a damn thing to happen. Brush it under the rug.

FUCK THE REPUBLIAN TRAITORS.

FUCK THE SUPPORTERS OF REPUBLICAN TRAITORS.
Thanks BA for cluing me in about the perfect phrase for Hillary- the Great White Whale! From now on, I will always refer to HRC as GWW! When I use those initials-GWW- in relevant discussions, I hope they’ll be a lot of questions about what that means lol It is way better than “crooked Hillary” and the “never ending calculating Hillary”…. I was getting tired of using those two anyway lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Can I ask what a Commission is supposed to find out? Don't you spend your tax dollars on local, state and federal police? Haven't they already investigated?

For Republicans BEN-FUCKING-GHAZI WAS ABOUT RESULTS....THAT THEY NEVER FUCKING GOT.

For over 30-Fucking Investigations they tried and they failed to prove single goddamn thing. They got nothing.

HRC has been under investigation on and off for over 25-Years.....she is the Great White Democratic Whale for them.

But when it comes to Violent Proud Punks invading the United States Capitol Building, they don't want a damn thing to happen. Brush it under the rug.

Thanks BA for cluing me in about the perfect phrase for Hillary- the Great White Whale! From now on, I will always refer to HRC as GWW! When I use those initials-GWW- in relevant discussions, I hope they’ll be a lot of questions about what that means lol It is way better than “crooked Hillary” and the “never ending calculating Hillary”…. I was getting tired of using those two anyway lol
Whatever you need to get through your day. :itsok:

Life is much more pleasurable with humor Faun, even middle-school level humor can increase endorphins which is the main purpose I use it. Considering humor gives me the result I want (endorphin surge), I guess I’m pretty self-centered since I enjoy laughing daily.

Life is much more pleasurable with humor Faun, even middle-school level humor can increase endorphins which is the main purpose I use it. Considering humor gives me the result I want (endorphin surge), I guess I’m pretty self-centered since I enjoy laughing daily.
lets do this then ,either contribute, quit trying to hijack this thread or I'll dump you.

lets do this then ,either contribute, quit trying to hijack this thread or I'll dump you.
Fair enough. My apologies to the OP Dr. Love for my attempt to lighten up the thread in response to a generalized assessment made about Republicans considering Hillary to be their Great White Whale. It was not my intention to hijack the thread. Sorry again Dr. Love for upsetting your fellow political associates;)

Fair enough. My apologies to the OP Dr. Love for my attempt to lighten up the thread in response to a generalized assessment made about Republicans considering Hillary to be their Great White Whale. It was not my intention to hijack the thread. Sorry again Dr. Love for upsetting your fellow political associates;)
You are forgiven. Though I personally have NEVER hijacked a thread. :cool-45:

Do any sane and normal Americans really want the rioters to go unpunished for their crimes?

If so then their politics are definitely leaning toward establishing a fascist state.

Is America's democracy worth saving? Be careful how far you go with your crazy politics!

America is inching closer to a point at which there will be no turning back!

Seriously? Have you been living in a cave? For years and years, leftist-progressives have infiltrated and commandeered every aspect of the educational system; there is a story in the news practically every week of either some prog brow-beating kids in grade school to be good commies, to get a sex-change operation, or they are indoctrinating/forcing them in college.

Can someone take a guess what this idiot moonbat is trying to talk about?

It's no different to religion indoctrinating small children into believing there's a god and consequently destroying their lives when the whole thing is rubbish.
Prove it. Show us one life "destroyed" by being raised in a religious setting, ass wipe. You talk like a communist.

There is no evidence to suggest education is creating commuists
So I guess they are being imported???

because if was, by now they would be in government forever.
Yes, they are.

Prove it. Show us one life "destroyed" by being raised in a religious setting, ass wipe. You talk like a communist.

Yes, they are.

Your besotted by me and it's not.lokking healthy for your mental condition.
You don't intimidate me with your rubbish. Just the facts please and again, settle down son. I'm not going away because of your pressure.

Yes, they are.

You don't intimidate me

You've just proven otherwise.

Do any sane and normal Americans really want the rioters to go unpunished for their crimes?

If so then their politics are definitely leaning toward establishing a fascist state.

Is America's democracy worth saving? Be careful how far you go with your crazy politics!

America is inching closer to a point at which there will be no turning back!

Whoever said that supporters of the Traitor were sane?

Perhaps certain GOP senators want to check who got arrested to see if any were homos in MAGAdrag....

You don't mind if we check the sixer sexuality, do you?

Faun, what is up!

You don't mind if we check the sixers for being homo, do you?

Your side has nothing hidden IN THE CLOSET regarding 1/6, does it?

Forum List

Back