That's one. So one guy was trying to overthrow the government?
And about 400 more with either lesser or greater charges pending against them.
But what does it matter to a worthless piece of shit precocious teenage mutt?
We have one example of an actual deadly weapon. Otherwise, you got bear spray and cable ties. How do you overthrow the government with bear spray or cable ties? How do you do it with a baseball bat, for that matter?

There are no "greater charges," retard. All the others have lessor charges pending against them. Carrying cable ties is not a felony, or even a crime, for that matter. Neither is carrying bear spray.
Stop lying, fucking moron. It wasn't just one guy with a dangerous weapon. It was dozens, as the link I gave you to DoJ indictments to date shows.
The police called cable ties a dangerous weapon. It says so right in that report you posted.
You're lying again, fucking moron. There's no mention of "cable ties."
During the course of the violent protests, several violent protestors were armed with weapons including bats, pepper spray, sticks, zip ties, as well as bulletproof vests and anti-tear gas masks. During the course of the violent protest, several law enforcement officers were assaulted by these violent protesters.
They called them "zip ties."
Fucking moron, YOU called them "cable ties."

This is a cable tie...

They didn't arrest Larry the Cable Guy. They arrested Larry Brock and Eric Munchel who were in possession of "flex-cuffs" according to their indictments.

And neither of them are charged with being in possession of a dangerous weapon.

But I understand, you're a rightwingnut so lying comes as natural to you as speaking and posting.
Your "report" listed zip ties as dangerous weapons, asshole.

Larry Rendell Brock, of Texas, was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Brock was arrested today in Texas.
It is alleged that Brock was identified as one of the individuals who unlawfully entered the U.S. Capitol wearing a green helmet, green tactical vest with patches, black and camo jacket, and beige pants holding a white flex cuff, which is used by law enforcement to restrain and/or detain subjects.
Eric Gavelek Munchel, of Tennessee, was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Munchel was arrested today in Tennessee.
Yeah, those are serious crimes. NOT.
LOL

Fucking moron, there's nothing in that link about dangerous weapons. :cuckoo:

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
Ad Hominems don't change the fact it was neither armed nor an insurrection.
The PGA tour fan breech was more armed with golf clubs then protestors were on Jan 6.
View attachment 496032
Grow a pair and stop whing about ad hominem. Till then, you should contact the attorneys for the dozens charged with being in possession of dangerous weapons and tell them it's not fair because golfers play golf with clubs. :cuckoo:
A zip tie is not a dangerous weapon, moron. It's also not illegal to posess. Neither is pepper or bear spray, for that matter.
Zip ties? What zip ties, fucking moron? You said they were cable ties.

Regardless of your insanity, no one with flex-cuffs was charged with being in possession of a dangerous weapon. You've been told this but you still don't understand that because youa fucking moron.

Hey FAUN,
I went into your bakery, and bought a dozen donuts, and when I opened the box at home there was only 1 round donut hole.
You need to learn to count.
And by the way, even 12 would not make the comment "Armed riot" (protest) legitimate or factual, so your argument is which is less severe a lie by the media.
It's like comparing Jeffrey Tobin and
Peewee Herman.
They're both just as embarassing.
What the hell is this?

That's one. So one guy was trying to overthrow the government?
And about 400 more with either lesser or greater charges pending against them.
But what does it matter to a worthless piece of shit precocious teenage mutt?
We have one example of an actual deadly weapon. Otherwise, you got bear spray and cable ties. How do you overthrow the government with bear spray or cable ties? How do you do it with a baseball bat, for that matter?

There are no "greater charges," retard. All the others have lessor charges pending against them. Carrying cable ties is not a felony, or even a crime, for that matter. Neither is carrying bear spray.
Stop lying, fucking moron. It wasn't just one guy with a dangerous weapon. It was dozens, as the link I gave you to DoJ indictments to date shows.
The police called cable ties a dangerous weapon. It says so right in that report you posted.
You're lying again, fucking moron. There's no mention of "cable ties."
During the course of the violent protests, several violent protestors were armed with weapons including bats, pepper spray, sticks, zip ties, as well as bulletproof vests and anti-tear gas masks. During the course of the violent protest, several law enforcement officers were assaulted by these violent protesters.
They called them "zip ties."
Fucking moron, YOU called them "cable ties."

This is a cable tie...

They didn't arrest Larry the Cable Guy. They arrested Larry Brock and Eric Munchel who were in possession of "flex-cuffs" according to their indictments.

And neither of them are charged with being in possession of a dangerous weapon.

But I understand, you're a rightwingnut so lying comes as natural to you as speaking and posting.
Your "report" listed zip ties as dangerous weapons, asshole.

Larry Rendell Brock, of Texas, was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Brock was arrested today in Texas.
It is alleged that Brock was identified as one of the individuals who unlawfully entered the U.S. Capitol wearing a green helmet, green tactical vest with patches, black and camo jacket, and beige pants holding a white flex cuff, which is used by law enforcement to restrain and/or detain subjects.
Eric Gavelek Munchel, of Tennessee, was charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. Munchel was arrested today in Tennessee.
Yeah, those are serious crimes. NOT.
LOL

Fucking moron, there's nothing in that link about dangerous weapons. :cuckoo:

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
Ad Hominems don't change the fact it was neither armed nor an insurrection.
The PGA tour fan breech was more armed with golf clubs then protestors were on Jan 6.
View attachment 496032
Grow a pair and stop whing about ad hominem. Till then, you should contact the attorneys for the dozens charged with being in possession of dangerous weapons and tell them it's not fair because golfers play golf with clubs. :cuckoo:
A zip tie is not a dangerous weapon, moron. It's also not illegal to posess. Neither is pepper or bear spray, for that matter.
Zip ties? What zip ties, fucking moron? You said they were cable ties.

Regardless of your insanity, no one with flex-cuffs was charged with being in possession of a dangerous weapon. You've been told this but you still don't understand that because youa fucking moron.

Hey FAUN,
I went into your bakery, and bought a dozen donuts, and when I opened the box at home there was only 1 round donut hole.
And by the way, even 12 would not make the comment "Armed riot" (protest) legitimate or factual, so your argument is which is less severe a lie by the media.
Peewee Herman.
What the hell is this?
Desperation.

I would love to see a commission on the Democrat party's collusion with domestic terrorists, as well as one on voting fraud, myself.

Why don't we compromise and have a commission on those first and then the one on1/6 right afterwards?

Post your fucking proof.
They have posted proof. Watch your language please, there's obviously children posting in these forums.

No, they posted outrageous and unbelievable lies and distortions.

Fuck The Fucking Traitor.

Fuck The Fucking Supporters of The Fucking Traitor.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.

You have no problem the lies, out right racism and hate posted here, so fuck your advice as well.

Fuck The Fucking Traitor.
Thats circular logic or a double negative, because you'd be admitting the illegitimate house majority obstruction and resistance coup were traitors, thus any revolt of the traitors=patriots -not traitors.-oops
5b1i54.jpg

Hey FAUN,
Peewee Herman.
Dumbfuck, so far, 46 individuals have been charged with being in possession of a "dangerous weapon."

Deal with it or keep hallucinating. No skin off my back.
First you said 12 now it's 46 yet you have no credibility so no-one will click your link.
You are so stupid or deceptive to conveniently forget at the time of the statement that it was an "armed insurrection", there was only 1 object deemed a weapon=the fire extinguisher.
Imagine telling the Venezuelan people, "no need to come to our country, just use 1 fire extinguisher to revolt against Meduro". *L*
A weapon at the Capitol sure would not be deemed a weapon in Portland.-oops!
And worse, your idea of what is a weapon discredits your gun removal arguments, proving that if they took away arms, people would use their office stapler and rubberband w/paper clips.
download-118.jpg

Hey FAUN,
Peewee Herman.
Dumbfuck, so far, 46 individuals have been charged with being in possession of a "dangerous weapon."

First you said 12 now it's 46 yet you have no credibility so no-one will click your link.
You are so stupid or deceptive to conveniently forget at the time of the statement that it was an "armed insurrection", there was only 1 object deemed a weapon=the fire extinguisher.
Imagine telling the Venezuelan people, "no need to come to our country, just use 1 fire extinguisher to revolt against Meduro". *L*
And worse, your idea of what is a weapon discredits your gun removal arguments, proving that if they took away arms, people would use their office stapler and rubberband w/paper clips.
View attachment 496230
LOLOL

You're fucking brain-dead -- I never said 12. Are you ever not stupid??

Hey FAUN,
Peewee Herman.

View attachment 496230
LOLOL

Hey FAUN,
Peewee Herman.

View attachment 496230
LOLOL

Consider the source.

Hey FAUN,
Peewee Herman.

View attachment 496230
LOLOL

Hey FAUN,
Peewee Herman.

View attachment 496230
LOLOL

Consider the source.
And your source was fired.
5br2d6.jpg

beagle9 said:
Can you prove the Russian hoax was a truth and not a hoax ?
Any rational, patriotic American who respects the verdict of the FBI, NSA, CIA, and two Republican-run Senate Committees on Intelligence rather than the self-serving denial of a KGB thug acknowledges the reality. Russia's pattern of interfering in democratic elections to further its agenda was undeniable in the U.S. presidential election of 2016.

Back on topic:

Complicit Republicans' attempt to sweep the attack by trumpgoons upon Congress is an egregious display of cowardice.

"I'm disgusted that the Republican senators, that decided to vote no. It's a spit in the face to Brian, it's a spit in the face to all the officers that were there that day," [Sandra] Garza said.
She said the senators who did not even show up for the vote committed a "dereliction of duty."
Asked if either of them blame Trump, [Brian's partner Sandra] Garza and [Brian's mother Gladys] Sicknick both answered "yes."
"And I was a person who supported Donald Trump," Garza said. "Brian was a supporter of his. I mean, even on Brian's Twitter page, he had Donald Trump's personal plane in the background, as his background picture."
And despite being president at the time, Garza said Mr. Trump never made an effort to speak with the fallen officer's loved ones.
"He knew that Brian was devoted to him, and he did not once reach out to me, to Gladys, he didn't even send a letter of condolences. He did absolutely nothing."

FALLEN HERO

View attachment 496168
COWARDLY CREEP
Again, can you prove it by laying it all out with evidentiary Link's to back it all up (your accusations), bit by bit by bit ??

All we see is lip service constantly, but no hard proof ever, so that makes it political, therefore there will never be any direct proof beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Hey FAUN,
Peewee Herman.

View attachment 496230
What you say isn't even considered , you don't let the traitors of your coutry have a voice or a vote or even consideration of what they say. You are a traitor , all you deserve is , what the law prescribes for all traitors in this country and I'm a law and order type guy so I support that sentence and that sentence alone. You have no voice. That is the only message a traitor should get from the patriots of this country. You are the enemy!

beagle9 said:
Any rational, patriotic American who respects the verdict of the FBI, NSA, CIA, and two Republican-run Senate Committees on Intelligence rather than the self-serving denial of a KGB thug acknowledges the reality. Russia's pattern of interfering in democratic elections to further its agenda was undeniable in the U.S. presidential election of 2016.

Back on topic:

Complicit Republicans' attempt to sweep the attack by trumpgoons upon Congress is an egregious display of cowardice.

"I'm disgusted that the Republican senators, that decided to vote no. It's a spit in the face to Brian, it's a spit in the face to all the officers that were there that day," [Sandra] Garza said.
She said the senators who did not even show up for the vote committed a "dereliction of duty."
Asked if either of them blame Trump, [Brian's partner Sandra] Garza and [Brian's mother Gladys] Sicknick both answered "yes."
"And I was a person who supported Donald Trump," Garza said. "Brian was a supporter of his. I mean, even on Brian's Twitter page, he had Donald Trump's personal plane in the background, as his background picture."
And despite being president at the time, Garza said Mr. Trump never made an effort to speak with the fallen officer's loved ones.
"He knew that Brian was devoted to him, and he did not once reach out to me, to Gladys, he didn't even send a letter of condolences. He did absolutely nothing."

FALLEN HERO

View attachment 496168
COWARDLY CREEP
Again, can you prove it by laying it all out with evidentiary Link's to back it all up (your accusations), bit by bit by bit ??

All we see is lip service constantly, but no hard proof ever, so that makes it political, therefore there will never be any direct proof beyond any shadow of a doubt.
No time for traitors, you have no voice in this country, that is the only message you deserve. That and the federal prescribed legal consequences for that charge,

beagle9 said:

Back on topic:

FALLEN HERO

View attachment 496168
COWARDLY CREEP

No time for traitors, you have no voice in this country, that is the only message you deserve. That and the federal prescribed legal consequences for that charge,
Who you calling traitor, traitor ???? Rotflmbo.

beagle9 said:

Anyone who refuses to accept the official finding of the FBI, NSA, CIA and affirmed by two Republican-led Senate Special Committees on Intelligence, who prefers to embrace the self-serving denial of a KGB thug, is free to embrace such an allegiance, of course.

Russian President Vladimir Putin “approved and directed aspects of this influence campaign.”
The committee looked at different intelligence disciplines, open-source reporting on the Kremlin’s policy preferences, and the content of Russian state-run media, all of which “showed that Moscow sought to denigrate" then-candidate Hillary Clinton. The senators found the intelligence community assessment drew on Russian leadership commentary, Kremlin media reports, and “specific intelligence reporting” to support their conclusion that “Putin and the Russian Government demonstrated a preference for" then-candidate Donald Trump.

jbander said:
No time for traitors, you have no voice in this country, that is the only message you deserve. That and the federal prescribed legal consequences for that charge
The inane raving and mindless lashing out is the manifestation of a cult's fanatical adoration encountering rational, documented facts that do not comport with the demands of their blind faith.

Such truths drive them into uber-hinky.

beagle9 said:

Back on topic:

FALLEN HERO

View attachment 496168
COWARDLY CREEP

The haters here on these forums are all the same. the only thing that really has to be said is that they are traitors and that they sold out our country, democracy and constitution. The ones that we deal with here are bottom rung people who are hateful, cruel, bigot's,who are ugly and totally anti American. They deserve nothing from the patriots here , they are this countries biggest threat and biggest enemy, We haven't seen this type of threat since the civil war. They are traitors and should be treated as traitor. They have no argument for their actions and their attempted destruction of this great country and its democracy. They are simple the enemy.

jbander said:
No time for traitors, you have no voice in this country, that is the only message you deserve. That and the federal prescribed legal consequences for that charge
The inane raving and mindless lashing out is the manifestation of a cult's fanatical adoration encountering rational, documented facts that do not comport with the demands of their blind faith.

Such truths drive them into uber-hinky.
I can't wait till your stark raving mad leftist Democrat's make you feel like the biggest fool or nut job ever for following them. Infact if you don't already feel that way, then there might not be any hope for you at all.

beagle9 said:

Back on topic:

FALLEN HERO

View attachment 496168
COWARDLY CREEP

The haters here on these forums are all the same. the only thing that really has to be said is that they are traitors and that they sold out our country, democracy and constitution. The ones that we deal with here are bottom rung people who are hateful, cruel, bigot's,who are ugly and totally anti American. They deserve nothing from the patriots here , they are this countries biggest threat and biggest enemy, We haven't seen this type of threat since the civil war. They are traitors and should be treated as traitor. They have no argument for their actions and their attempted destruction of this great country and its democracy. They are simple the enemy.
Hiding behind the things that you listed, and that you exploit for your platform to cast your hate from is a joke. No one is buying your bullcrap.

Time to nuke the 60 vote BS. Bastards :mad:
Time to Benghazi their asses!

Come and get us.
Be patient.
It's a long weekend. You cells will wait.

Soooooo.....

You are not coming.

Got it.

Come and get us.
Be patient.

Soooooo.....

You are not coming.

Got it.
Not even close.
But
I'll let you know when it's time to play catch.

Come and get us.
Be patient.

Soooooo.....

You are not coming.

Got it.
Not even close.
But
I'll let you know when it's time to play catch.

Wear kevlar.

Then they have all those emails showing Trump planned this for months.
Do you have a source for that? I'd like to read it. I have to point out that IF they had any evidence, no matter how slight that implicated anyone in actual INSURRECTION wouldn't we see at least ONE of these people charged with insurrection? No one has been charged with being armed with guns, let alone discharging one. No stabbings...no arson... and despite the lingering use of the lie about Sicknik being murdered with a fire extinguisher or suffering some fatal "seizure" from being sprayed with bear mace, the coroner AND HIS FAMILY say he died of neither of those causes. They confirm he died of a stroke and that it was a natural cause.

Forum List

Back