No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

Typical Ludd propaganda garbage designed to enflame and enrage.

The first link is from the "Huff Post Gay Voices" section. It is not news, it is commentary.

The second link, from Fox News, is simply a NEWS item.

Ludd also fails to disclose that this legislation was previously proposed by the same state lawmaker and was defeated.

So Ludd has now created a "pig pile" on the state of Tennessee, which happens to be a beautiful state with a lot of history, and is a great place to visit and live.

Funny how when I was in school, back in the 60s and early 70s, the word "gay" meant "happy", and homosexuality was never a topic of conversation.

Now homosexuality is used as some sort of "choice" or "lifestyle" that school-age children must explore and talk about and make a decision about.

What a fucked up country we have become.
It's amazing how worked up cons get over other peoples' sex lives.

They like to think about other people and how they get it on.......a lot.

Typical Ludd propaganda garbage designed to enflame and enrage.

The first link is from the "Huff Post Gay Voices" section. It is not news, it is commentary.

The second link, from Fox News, is simply a NEWS item.

Ludd also fails to disclose that this legislation was previously proposed by the same state lawmaker and was defeated.

So Ludd has now created a "pig pile" on the state of Tennessee, which happens to be a beautiful state with a lot of history, and is a great place to visit and live.

Funny how when I was in school, back in the 60s and early 70s, the word "gay" meant "happy", and homosexuality was never a topic of conversation.

Now homosexuality is used as some sort of "choice" or "lifestyle" that school-age children must explore and talk about and make a decision about.

What a fucked up country we have become.
It's amazing how worked up cons get over other peoples' sex lives.

They like to think about other people and how they get it on.......a lot.

Well, its probably better than thinking about their own sex lives.

I'm finding it hard to focus on the topic with all the trolling in this thread, though.

This is what he said:

Is it true? No, it isn't true. I also found Vanderbuilt as 17th and the University of Tennessee at 101st, but the University of Tennessee has many locations. In the 200s you have you various Tennesse State Universities, which aren't the same. I haven't found any other Tennessee university or college listed as close to being a most prestigious in the country. Tennessee has one prestigious university and it was started by someone who never set foot in the South. The university I attended is much better than the second Tennessee university listed and I never considered it prestigious.

Vanderbilt and Sewanee are some of the most prestigious universities in the country.
Give it up. You are showing how senile you are. Take another Namenda.
Or 2 or 7.

Fisk is also highly rated, they sit at #5.

You are full of shit to claim a university is prestigious because it's the #5 Black university. There isn't any Black university that is prestigious compared to the others. Now, where does Sewanee fit in? The best you can come up with is Forbes giving it a Heinz 57.

Vanderbilt and Sewanee are some of the most prestigious universities in the country.
Give it up. You are showing how senile you are. Take another Namenda.
Or 2 or 7.

Fisk is also highly rated, they sit at #5.

I believe Fisk is at #5 and has been as high as #2 amongst historically black universities and is in the top 100 of all universities. WE Dubois was a graduate. Also, Ivy League have always looked to Fisk for their graduate students be it affirmative action or not. Dates back 100 years.
I went to military school in TN in the 60s and received an excellent education. Relatives attended Sewanee in 60s and 70s as my father taught there before we moved to north Atlanta in the late 60s where Dad taught at Emory.

There are plenty of state universities better than Swanee. You are the one with the bias. Like I said, North Carolina has been colleges than Tennessee.

Hate much?

Yeesh
Hate?.......Noooooo.

It is what it is......I really don't give a fuck what those perv's do behind closed doors, as long as it's between two consenting adults....That's their god damn business.....I just get a kick out of the fact that they actually try and claim it's natural, and that they are not actually perverts, which is exactly what they are......There is nothing natural between two people of the same gender having sexual relations with each other......They damn sure weren't born that way.

But hey, if they want to play husband and husband, wife and wife, or whatever the fuck it is they want to call themselves, fine....they can play that shit behind closed doors, and i'll keep voting in favor of prop 8 here in Cali, to try and protect the sanctity of marriage.

:eusa_whistle:

So...you support voters' fraud.
What voter fraud are you speaking of, poser?

The citizens of this state supported prop. 8......Many of your fellow libs don't support recognizing perverted marriages, and that's a good thing.....It just shows that maybe, just maybe, not all libs are beyond hope.

Now, get your poser ass over to the plywood thread and start answering questions about your SUPPOSED mlitary service.

I didn't say it was.

So what illegal activity are you so desperate to prevent?

Any illegal activity, particularly illegal sexual activity amongst children, should be prevented, when possible.

I take it you don't agree.

Being gay doesn't mean someone is having gay sex. Teachers don't report on every child who has a crush simply to ensure they aren't having sex.

Also, it is not against the law for two 15 year olds to have sex.

Hate?.......Noooooo.

It is what it is......I really don't give a fuck what those perv's do behind closed doors, as long as it's between two consenting adults....That's their god damn business.....I just get a kick out of the fact that they actually try and claim it's natural, and that they are not actually perverts, which is exactly what they are......There is nothing natural between two people of the same gender having sexual relations with each other......They damn sure weren't born that way.

But hey, if they want to play husband and husband, wife and wife, or whatever the fuck it is they want to call themselves, fine....they can play that shit behind closed doors, and i'll keep voting in favor of prop 8 here in Cali, to try and protect the sanctity of marriage.

:eusa_whistle:

So...you support voters' fraud.
What voter fraud are you speaking of, poser?

The citizens of this state supported prop. 8......Many of your fellow libs don't support recognizing perverted marriages, and that's a good thing.....It just shows that maybe, just maybe, not all libs are beyond hope.

Now, get your poser ass over to the plywood thread and start answering questions about your SUPPOSED mlitary service.

Voter's fraud as in voting again and again for a Prop that you were only supposed to vote for ONCE...and that one time is a few years in the past.

I didn't say it was.

Any illegal activity, particularly illegal sexual activity amongst children, should be prevented, when possible.

Any sexual activity, whether straight or gay, will be reported. Simply being gay is not a sexual activity. What this bill does is make teachers report kids "suspected" of being attracted to the same gender. It's a witch hunt. Someone says "gay", and the teacher outs the kid and reports them to their parents. Do you have any idea how many kids would abuse this just to get back at someone they don't like? This bill could ruin more lives than you think being gay does.

That's because liberals think they know what's best for everybody......

Yeah, that's why THEY are the ones telling everyone who can and who cannot get married....

(Do these people actually every listen to themselves?????)

That's because liberals think they know what's best for everybody......

Yeah, that's why THEY are the ones telling everyone who can and who cannot get married....

(Do these people actually every listen to themselves?????)

Both sides do it. They both think that by virtue of being elected, that means they're smarter than you and have the moral obligation to tell you how to live your life (Even if they themselves don't live that way).

Any sexual activity, whether straight or gay, will be reported. Simply being gay is not a sexual activity. What this bill does is make teachers report kids "suspected" of being attracted to the same gender. It's a witch hunt. Someone says "gay", and the teacher outs the kid and reports them to their parents. Do you have any idea how many kids would abuse this just to get back at someone they don't like? This bill could ruin more lives than you think being gay does.

Actually, no. There you go with the hyperbole you hate again.

It's not a witch hunt to report children's sexual orientation to a child's parents. Parents need to be aware of any sexual activity of their children, particularly if it's activity that could result in a child being targeted or killed.

You work off the assumption that all parents of gay children are abusive monsters, and children must be protected FROM their parents. That's ridiculous, and it's not the job of school employees to do that. It IS the job of the school to make sure that parents are informed and up to speed on their child's behavior at school.

Being gay doesn't mean someone is having gay sex. Teachers don't report on every child who has a crush simply to ensure they aren't having sex.

Really? In what state?

This is another false premise that the sex-promoting left works from...that it's *legal* for children to have sex with each other.

It's not. That's a lie, and it's a dangerous one.

Actually, no. There you go with the hyperbole you hate again.

It's not a witch hunt to report children's sexual orientation to a child's parents. Parents need to be aware of any sexual activity of their children, particularly if it's activity that could result in a child being targeted or killed.

You work off the assumption that all parents of gay children are abusive monsters, and children must be protected FROM their parents. That's ridiculous, and it's not the job of school employees to do that. It IS the job of the school to make sure that parents are informed and up to speed on their child's behavior at school.

So how exactly are teachers in a better position to "know" a child's sexual orientation than the parents?

Really? In what state?

This is another false premise that the sex-promoting left works from...that it's *legal* for children to have sex with each other.

The age of consent in some states is 15.

Really? In what state?

And the law that says two 15 year olds can't engage in sex is, where?

Teachers' insurance will not protect them from the bad effects if such a bill is passed and a teacher has to become the gay police, and then something bad happens from the teacher doing his "duty". This is bad legislation.

Teachers' insurance will not protect them from the bad effects if such a bill is passed and a teacher has to become the gay police, and then something bad happens from the teacher doing his "duty". This is bad legislation.

True that.

I can see a lot of potential law suits resulting from legislation like this.

Forum List

Back