No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

Only if they refuse to abide by mandatory reporting laws, and hide sexual activity of underaged children from parents/the authorities.

Why would you want underaged sexual activity to be hidden? What is in it for you?

I have no problem with the school reporting sexual activity to the parents, as long as the same standards are used consistently. If a student engages in sexual activity in school, it should definitely be reported to the parents.

Now in my mind sexual activity includes intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, and manual stimulation of genitalia - I see no reason why those activities, if conducted on school grounds why they wouldn't be reported.

Now if "sexual activity" means holding hands, talking about going on a date, making cow eyes at someone else or stating that "hey I think ___________ is cute" and has to be reported - fine. Just report all instances for both homosexuals and heterosexuals because if those things are "sexual activity" for homosexuals, then those same things are "sexual activity" for heterosexuals.

>>>>

and there's the problem.

This bill requires that educators make a decision on whether the activity is "consistent with normal reproduction"

In other words, as long as it is consistent with normal reproduction, THIS BILL requires no action from the educator.

You do that. It's certainly boosted your credibility so far...

Oh, wait.....lol.

My point being...I'm not very concerned about it. You mock now, and it just shows what an ignorant boob you are.

Wow, I just revisited this thread.

The pro-child abuse crowd certainly took a spanking. I note that Amy opted out before the end....Lol..to the Bull ring, Amy...grab one of the retarded arguments I took issue with - verbatim - (no, you don't get to edit it to make it the statement you WISH you had made, using the information I provided you with) and I'll spank you all over again.

And if I remember correctly you followed me into a separate thread whining about it and when I started a new thread instead of letting you derail others, with links proving myself correct and you wrong.... What did you do?

Oh yes, run, hide, and not bring up the topic for 3 months :)

Uh, excuse me, but, there's a post by you in this thread where you admit to your anti-gay, anti-other race feelings in the pas, so yes, you obviously discriminated.:eusa_whistle:

Just sayin'!:eusa_whistle:

And, at 6' 4", 240......6' 4" 280 does not intimidate me, but, nice try just the same.:cool:

That is right and I do not feel guilty about it.
Why should I feel guilty about mistakes I made in the past and have corrected.
Do you feel guilty about calling gays perverts?
Not trying to intimidate anyone, all I am saying is that ALL OF ME does not feel any guilt at all.
Guilt is a disease that I do not have.
And why would I feel guilty about calling a gay a pervert?

They are perverts, after all.....Same as Chesters, rapists, sheep fuckers, etc......Only difference being, their perversity is above the law,....good for them.

so wait, you and Allie whine about being called a bigot, and then basically go out and do it anyways in your next post. The Idea that anyone takes you in anyway half serious is rather absurd.

And if I remember correctly you followed me into a separate thread whining about it and when I started a new thread instead of letting you derail others, with links proving myself correct and you wrong.... What did you do?

Oh yes, run, hide, and not bring up the topic for 3 months :)

yeah...THAT'S what happened, lol.

You snuck away, to prove that sex between 15 year olds is legal..in ANOTHER thread. Cuz you didn't want anyone in THIS thread to see you prove your idiotic assertions that sex is legal between 15 year olds, and mandatory reporters in schools should hide sex abuse of children....

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: What you did, and what you continue to do privately, is to remove yourself from here, where your statements too obviously show you for a ding dong, then opened another thread where you misrepresented what was said by both of us, then claimed "see I proved you wrong". It's nothing but dishonest hackery, trolling, and one of the games that deviants play with reality.

Take one of your retarded assertions here that I contested, and let's debate it again, troll. And I will show you the laws, again, that show a commonplace liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back