No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

^^Illogical, and dishonest.

When you stop spouting complete fabricated nonsense, maybe we'll converse. Until then, I'll just refer you to the many posts I've made throughout this thread, which include citations, references, and links.

You do realize that if you don't quote the post you're responding to, you point to yourself. Maybe, subliminally, you do realize it. :lol:

Your links and citations had nothing to do with this bill. You think that this bill means that if anyone has sex, the teacher must inform the parents. That is the requirement without this bill. This bill, the "Don't Say Gay" bill would prohibit the word from being mentioned and if it is, by a student, the teacher can answer the question, but has to tell the parents it was asked.

What purpose does that serve? Do you really think you could stop a kid from being gay? Honestly, do you?

You're talking to people who think gay people "learn" to be gay.

Are you really expecting rational, intelligent thought here?

And you still haven't shown where it states in the bill that Homo students are being specifically targeted.

Ah, so you've not read it. I see. Well, at the very beginning of the bill it says: "inconsistent with natural human reproduction" and then talks about everything else. That is RW, hide the homophobia speak for "ghey".

Are ya' all so stupid as to think that clear thinking people are buying into your paranoid bullshit and hyperbole that you spew to try and justify the abjectly sick perversity you choose to engage in?

Why do you think it was dubbed the "don't say gay" bill? Do you truly believe that by not mentioning gays that kids won't be gay? Really?

When I was growing up and going to school, gays were not mentioned in any other aspect than derision and hatred and yet gay people still end up being gay. Funny that.
So, how can a so-called gay, "end up" being gay, if they were supposedly born that way?....I mean, if they were supposedly born that way, they wouldn't have to "end up" being gay, because they were born that way, and it would supposedly be something they wouldn't have to "end up" being. Funny that.:eusa_whistle:

Now, "inconsistent with natural human reproduction" can most definitely be construed as certain sex acts, such as handjobs, blowjobs, taking it up the ass, or screwing a damn donkey, all of which are not natural with human reproduction, and can be practiced by both hetero's and homo's.....So, show us where it specifically states in the bill that homo's are being targeted exclusively.

And, how 'bout telling us if you were a parent, and your minor child was known by the school to be participating in activities that may be detrimental to their health and well being, how you would feel if the school withheld that information from you.

'cause any parent who wouldn't be pissed off, to the point of raising holy hell about it, after finding out the school concealed that information, is not worthy of EVER raising a child.

The school is required NOW and always has been to report those things.
This bill in no way changes or adds to any of that, the reporting of dangerous activities that could harm a kid to parents.
"activities that MAY be detrimental to their health"
I am sure the teachers would be reporting fat kids eating too much during lunch, skinny kids not eating at all during, if the kids talked about riding bikes with no helmet and they did not wear seat belts at times in cars and many other situations where they "May" be doing something detrimental to their health.
We have been over this before. You were born straight and never contemplated schlong and then chose to be straight.
But if you did choose your sexuality tell us about it as choice always involves ALL of the choices being contemplated before YOU chose one.
How long did you contemplate being gay?
I bet you didn't spend a second on that and it works the same way with gay folks.
As much as you hate and despise them they are your equal in every way.
Get used to it.

People choose and learn to be gay.
That is about the stupidest shit anyone could ever make up.
Even The Southern Baptist Convention now states they believe gays are born that way with a same sex attraction. They still hold their archaic belief, and they are entitled to it as that is their right, that gays should not act on those attractions.
But they believe they are born that way.

Ah, so you've not read it. I see. Well, at the very beginning of the bill it says: "inconsistent with natural human reproduction" and then talks about everything else. That is RW, hide the homophobia speak for "ghey".

Why do you think it was dubbed the "don't say gay" bill? Do you truly believe that by not mentioning gays that kids won't be gay? Really?

When I was growing up and going to school, gays were not mentioned in any other aspect than derision and hatred and yet gay people still end up being gay. Funny that.
So, how can a so-called gay, "end up" being gay, if they were supposedly born that way?....I mean, if they were supposedly born that way, they wouldn't have to "end up" being gay, because they were born that way, and it would supposedly be something they wouldn't have to "end up" being. Funny that.:eusa_whistle:

Now, "inconsistent with natural human reproduction" can most definitely be construed as certain sex acts, such as handjobs, blowjobs, taking it up the ass, or screwing a damn donkey, all of which are not natural with human reproduction, and can be practiced by both hetero's and homo's.....So, show us where it specifically states in the bill that homo's are being targeted exclusively.

And, how 'bout telling us if you were a parent, and your minor child was known by the school to be participating in activities that may be detrimental to their health and well being, how you would feel if the school withheld that information from you.

'cause any parent who wouldn't be pissed off, to the point of raising holy hell about it, after finding out the school concealed that information, is not worthy of EVER raising a child.

This bill in no way changes or adds to any of that, the reporting of dangerous activities that could harm a kid to parents.
I am sure the teachers would be reporting fat kids eating too much during lunch, skinny kids not eating at all during, if the kids talked about riding bikes with no helmet and they did not wear seat belts at times in cars and many other situations where they "May" be doing something detrimental to their health.
We have been over this before. You were born straight and never contemplated schlong and then chose to be straight.
But if you did choose your sexuality tell us about it as choice always involves ALL of the choices being contemplated before YOU chose one.
I bet you didn't spend a second on that and it works the same way with gay folks.
Get used to it.
First of all, I don't hate them......I could give a rats ass what consenting adults do behind closed doors....I'm sick and tired of listening to them whine and cry while trying to justify their perverted behavior....And yes, two persons of the same gender engaging in sexual relations is perverted to the core, it just is what it is. But, as long as they aren't breaking any laws, fine, just don't sit there and deny you're not a pervert, 'cause you damn sure are.

Ya' see, what's laughable, is those like you who obviously suffer from anti-homo guilt, no doubt caused by past actions you've engaged in, while discriminating against them, or worse.....It's no different than the clowns who suffer from white guilt, because of actions by whites in the past towards a particular race......Now, i've never oppressed a so-called gay, nor have I enslaved, lynched, or discriminated against anyone of a certain race, and I feel no guilt whatsoever in either case, and will never be compelled to by those who suffer from it themsleves, and that includes you, or anybody else who plays that bullshit....Deal with your own damn guilt, it's your problem, not mine....I could give a shit.

The bill's sponsor has made it clear that he is targeting homosexuals. The wording of the bill is open to interpretation as to what constitutes "inconsistent with natural human reproduction" and "behavior injurious to the physical or mental health and well being of the student."

So we just leave it to teachers to define those terms in order to comply with the law?

Get used to it.
First of all, I don't hate them......I could give a rats ass what consenting adults do behind closed doors....I'm sick and tired of listening to them whine and cry while trying to justify their perverted behavior....And yes, two persons of the same gender engaging in sexual relations is perverted to the core, it just is what it is. But, as long as they aren't breaking any laws, fine, just don't sit there and deny you're not a pervert, 'cause you damn sure are.

Ya' see, what's laughable, is those like you who obviously suffer from anti-homo guilt, no doubt caused by past actions you've engaged in, while discriminating against them, or worse.....It's no different than the clowns who suffer from white guilt, because of actions by whites in the past towards a particular race......Now, i've never oppressed a so-called gay, nor have I enslaved, lynched, or discriminated against anyone of a certain race, and I feel no guilt whatsoever in either case, and will never be compelled to by those who suffer from it themsleves, and that includes you, or anybody else who plays that bullshit....Deal with your own damn guilt, it's your problem, not mine....I could give a shit.

At 6'4" and 280 lbs I suffer from no guilt of anything.
Never discriminated against any of them.
Appreciate your opnions on how you feel and what you believe and do not make dumb ass assumptions of why you do.
OTH you do as you believe yourself to be the reincarnation of Carnac.
I am going to Calder to watch the ponies run in mid March.
How do you like Go Bananas in the 5th?

The bill's sponsor has made it clear that he is targeting homosexuals. The wording of the bill is open to interpretation as to what constitutes "inconsistent with natural human reproduction" and "behavior injurious to the physical or mental health and well being of the student."

So we just leave it to teachers to define those terms in order to comply with the law?

Supporters of the bill are supporters of big and more government.
Conservatives that want less government and less intrusion into family matters oppose the bill.
And that is exactly what the Senate leader, a Republican, stated last week.
Verbatim.

Conservatives that want less government and less intrusion into family matters oppose the bill.
Verbatim.

Good - sounds like it will die a quiet death just like Campfield's last assault on gays.

Get used to it.

Appreciate your opnions on how you feel and what you believe and do not make dumb ass assumptions of why you do.
Uh, excuse me, but, there's a post by you in this thread where you admit to your anti-gay, anti-other race feelings in the pas, so yes, you obviously discriminated.:eusa_whistle:

Just sayin'!:eusa_whistle:

And, at 6' 4", 240......6' 4" 280 does not intimidate me, but, nice try just the same.:cool:

Last edited:
I don't think so.

You ever notice that whenever gays ask for something and they don't get it, that it's termed 'assault on gays'?

In this instance, they're asking that teachers and school employees be held harmless from mandatory reporting...and those who want to compel school employees to report are labeled as "attacking gays'

Pathetic. They're always fighting against the rights of children to be protected.

Uh, excuse me, but, there's a post by you in this thread where you admit to your anti-gay, anti-other race feelings in the past:eusa_whistle:

And, at 6' 4", 240......6' 4" 280 does not intimidate me, but, nice try just the same.:cool:

When gaddawg gets worked up, that's the way he rolls. Nice, huh...you can imagine how wonderful it is to be a woman who threatens his manhood. He's just an all-around endearing piece of shit.

I don't think so.

You ever notice that whenever gays ask for something and they don't get it, that it's termed 'assault on gays'?

In this instance, they're asking that teachers and school employees be held harmless from mandatory reporting...and those who want to compel school employees to report are labeled as "attacking gays'

Pathetic. They're always fighting against the rights of children to be protected.
"attack on gays"

"gay bashing"

"homophobe"

"hater"

"bigot"

"etc."

It's all emotional, paranoid hyperbole that libprogs and select rinos engage in....Laughable, to say the least.

I don't think so.

"attack on gays"

"gay bashing"

"homophobe"

"hater"

"bigot"

"etc."

It's all emotional, paranoid hyperbole that libprogs and select rinos engage in....Laughable, to say the least.

"Gays are perverts"
Emotional, paranoid hyperbole admission.

Uh, excuse me, but, there's a post by you in this thread where you admit to your anti-gay, anti-other race feelings in the pas, so yes, you obviously discriminated.:eusa_whistle:

That is right and I do not feel guilty about it.
Why should I feel guilty about mistakes I made in the past and have corrected.
Do you feel guilty about calling gays perverts?
Not trying to intimidate anyone, all I am saying is that ALL OF ME does not feel any guilt at all.
Guilt is a disease that I do not have.

Uh, excuse me, but, there's a post by you in this thread where you admit to your anti-gay, anti-other race feelings in the past:eusa_whistle:

When gaddawg gets worked up, that's the way he rolls. Nice, huh...you can imagine how wonderful it is to be a woman who threatens his manhood. He's just an all-around endearing piece of shit.

You are the one that feels threatened by gays.
You believe your kids may be influenced by them and turn out gay.
Which is absurd.

Verbatim.

If a girl is caught giving a blow job to the captain of the football team under the bleachers, I don't have a problem with the school calling the parents.

If a boy is caught giving a blow job to the captain of the football team under the bleachers, I don't have a problem with the school calling the parents.

That's the way it is now.

However to have a double standard that says if Jim mentions to a teacher/counselor that he's thinking of asking Sally to the prom and that gets a pass, but if Jim mentions to a teacher/counselor that he's thinking of asking Sam to the prom and that becomes require reportable - then that is a double standard which doesn't need to exist.

Beyond being actively engaged in sex, if the same rules are going to apply fine. If parents are going to receive a phone call any time a high school couple are caught giving a kiss, holding hands in the hallway, mentioning they want to go out on a date with "__________" - fine. But I can tell you one thing, parents are going to be annoyed with all the calls and teachers/counselors are going to be pissed because they are required to call.

>>>>

Not trying to intimidate anyone, all I am saying is that ALL OF ME does not feel any guilt at all.
And why would I feel guilty about calling a gay a pervert?

They are perverts, after all.....Same as Chesters, rapists, sheep fuckers, etc......Only difference being, their perversity is above the law,....good for them.

Verbatim.

If a girl is caught giving a blow job to the captain of the football team under the bleachers, I don't have a problem with the school calling the parents.

If a boy is caught giving a blow job to the captain of the football team under the bleachers, I don't have a problem with the school calling the parents.

That's the way it is now.

However to have a double standard that says if Jim mentions to a teacher/counselor that he's thinking of asking Sally to the prom and that gets a pass, but if Jim mentions to a teacher/counselor that he's thinking of asking Sam to the prom and that becomes require reportable - then that is a double standard which doesn't need to exist.

Beyond being actively engaged in sex, if the same rules are going to apply fine. If parents are going to receive a phone call any time a high school couple are caught giving a kiss, holding hands in the hallway, mentioning they want to go out on a date with "__________" - fine. But I can tell you one thing, parents are going to be annoyed with all the calls and teachers/counselors are going to be pissed because they are required to call.

>>>>

Who cares what parents and teachers want?
We are speaking of perverted gay folks and they deserve no special rights.

They are perverts, after all.....Same as Chesters, rapists, sheep fuckers, etc......Only difference being, their perversity is above the law,....good for them.

Same as a rapist?
You are beyond stupid comparing a rapist to a gay person.

Same as a rapist?
You are beyond stupid comparing a rapist to a gay person.
A pervert is a pervert...it's just the way it is.

Hey, don't blame me, I didn't make the fucking rules o' life.:dunno:

Forum List

Back