No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

And you still haven't shown where it states in the bill that Homo students are being specifically targeted.

Ah, so you've not read it. I see. Well, at the very beginning of the bill it says: "inconsistent with natural human reproduction" and then talks about everything else. That is RW, hide the homophobia speak for "ghey".

Are ya' all so stupid as to think that clear thinking people are buying into your paranoid bullshit and hyperbole that you spew to try and justify the abjectly sick perversity you choose to engage in?

Why do you think it was dubbed the "don't say gay" bill? Do you truly believe that by not mentioning gays that kids won't be gay? Really?

When I was growing up and going to school, gays were not mentioned in any other aspect than derision and hatred and yet gay people still end up being gay. Funny that.

So, how can a so-called gay, "end up" being gay, if they were supposedly born that way?....I mean, if they were supposedly born that way, they wouldn't have to "end up" being gay, because they were born that way, and it would supposedly be something they wouldn't have to "end up" being. Funny that.:eusa_whistle:

Really? This boils down to semantics for you? I'll make it plain. I was born this way.

Now, "inconsistent with natural human reproduction" can most definitely be construed as certain sex acts, such as handjobs, blowjobs, taking it up the ass, or screwing a damn donkey, all of which are not natural with human reproduction, and can be practiced by both hetero's and homo's.....So, show us where it specifically states in the bill that homo's are being targeted exclusively.

So you really think a teacher should call a parent because a kid asks a question about oral sex? And you really believe that is the intent of the law despite the author of the law putting gays and lesbians on par with heroin addicts?

And, how 'bout telling us if you were a parent, and your minor child was known by the school to be participating in activities that may be detrimental to their health and well being, how you would feel if the school withheld that information from you.

'cause any parent who wouldn't be pissed off, to the point of raising holy hell about it, after finding out the school concealed that information, is not worthy of EVER raising a child.

Being gay isn't detrimental to their health and well-being so your point is moot.

And why would I feel guilty about calling a gay a pervert?

They are perverts, after all.....Same as Chesters, rapists, sheep fuckers, etc......Only difference being, their perversity is above the law,....good for them.

Same as a rapist?
You are beyond stupid comparing a rapist to a gay person.
A pervert is a pervert...it's just the way it is.

Hey, don't blame me, I didn't make the fucking rules o' life.:dunno:

You're like a throwback to another age. A majority don't even think gays are immoral anymore let alone "perverted".

8qzvzyfxj0a1vpjj8_yyzw.gif

The sugar-coated version of this bill is already in place. So why do you need it if not to target homosexuals?

heres a hint: you don't

The bill's author, Stacey Campfield, has been very direct and to the point about that.

The only worry is that Tennessee has a habit of passing particularly stupid laws. Like making it legal to carry your gun into a bar.

It doesn't target homosexuals. It targets school employees who seek to exploit children by hiding their illegal sexual activities from their parents.

It will pass eventually. It's been around 6 years; it's getting closer to becoming law....it isn't losing support, it's gaining it.

No, I don't do the asinine bet thing....if I did and I lost, I'd just ignore it anyway.

I don't bet in real life, either. I was taught it's symptomatic of weak willed and dishonest individuals.

Only if they refuse to abide by mandatory reporting laws, and hide sexual activity of underaged children from parents/the authorities.

Why would you want underaged sexual activity to be hidden? What is in it for you?

No, I don't do the asinine bet thing....if I did and I lost, I'd just ignore it anyway.
I don't bet in real life, either. I was taught it's symptomatic of weak willed and dishonest individuals.

Well, if there was any doubt to your character, or lack thereof, before....there certainly isn't now.

Well, if there was any doubt to your character, or lack thereof, before....there certainly isn't now.

Yeah, cuz people of character place a lot of importance on internet betting.

People of character value their word, regardless of the arena.

I know, character is something you know nothing of, so I won't press the subject with you.

People of character value their word, regardless of the arena.

I know, character is something you know nothing of, so I won't press the subject with you.

This^^^ from the loon who is lying his ass off about the content of the bill we're discussing.

Only if they refuse to abide by mandatory reporting laws, and hide sexual activity of underaged children from parents/the authorities.

Why would you want underaged sexual activity to be hidden? What is in it for you?

I have no problem with the school reporting sexual activity to the parents, as long as the same standards are used consistently. If a student engages in sexual activity in school, it should definitely be reported to the parents.

Now in my mind sexual activity includes intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, and manual stimulation of genitalia - I see no reason why those activities, if conducted on school grounds why they wouldn't be reported.

Now if "sexual activity" means holding hands, talking about going on a date, making cow eyes at someone else or stating that "hey I think ___________ is cute" and has to be reported - fine. Just report all instances for both homosexuals and heterosexuals because if those things are "sexual activity" for homosexuals, then those same things are "sexual activity" for heterosexuals.

>>>>

Forum List

Back