No agency examined DNC servers. But we are to believe that the Russians hacked the election.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I'm looking for any update and can't find any. Is this some sort of monumentally bad fucking joke? What game is this shit all about?

"The FBI never examined the Democratic National Committeeā€™s (DNC) computer servers during its investigation into Russian attempts to interfere in the presidential election, BuzzFeed reports.

ā€œThe DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBIā€™s Cyber Division and its Washington (D.C.) Field Office, the Department of Justiceā€™s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorneyā€™s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNCā€™s computer servers,ā€ DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker told BuzzFeed in an email.

According to one intelligence official who spoke to the publication, no U.S. intelligence agency has performed its own forensics analysis on the hacked servers."

FBI never examined hacked DNC servers itself: report

Six months after the FBI first said it was investigating the hack of the Democratic National Committeeā€™s computer network, the bureau has still not requested access to the hacked servers, a DNC spokesman said. No US government entity has run an independent forensic analysis on the system.
The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

ā€œThe Democratic National Committee would not allow the FBI to study or see its computer info after it was supposedly hacked by Russia,ā€ the president-elect tweeted after the DNC reportedly confirmed that the bureau failed to send their own staff to check the servers.

ā€œSo how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?,ā€ the next US president asked.
ā€˜What is going on?ā€™ Trump wonders why FBI never requested access to the DNCā€™s ā€˜hacked serversā€™

upload_2017-1-9_18-25-2.png

Six months after the FBI first said it was investigating the hack of the Democratic National Committeeā€™s computer network, the bureau has still not requested access to the hacked servers, a DNC spokesman said. No US government entity has run an independent forensic analysis on the system.

ā€œThe Democratic National Committee would not allow the FBI to study or see its computer info after it was supposedly hacked by Russia,ā€ the president-elect tweeted after the DNC reportedly confirmed that the bureau failed to send their own staff to check the servers.

ā€œSo how and why are they so sure about hacking if they never even requested an examination of the computer servers? What is going on?,ā€ the next US president asked.
ā€˜What is going on?ā€™ Trump wonders why FBI never requested access to the DNCā€™s ā€˜hacked serversā€™

View attachment 105876

How seriously deranged is this situation? I realize the libs will grab on to anything but shouldn't even they question a report that is based on a third party non government business that was hired by the DNC?

I'm looking for any update and can't find any. Is this some sort of monumentally bad fucking joke? What game is this shit all about?

"The FBI never examined the Democratic National Committeeā€™s (DNC) computer servers during its investigation into Russian attempts to interfere in the presidential election, BuzzFeed reports.

ā€œThe DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBIā€™s Cyber Division and its Washington (D.C.) Field Office, the Department of Justiceā€™s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorneyā€™s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNCā€™s computer servers,ā€ DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker told BuzzFeed in an email.

According to one intelligence official who spoke to the publication, no U.S. intelligence agency has performed its own forensics analysis on the hacked servers."

I love the smell of Orange Butthurt in the evening... :lmao:

"Donald J. Rump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of all hacking by Russia until we can figure out 'what the hell is going on'". :rofl:

What butthurt? I'm having a blast exposing left wing lies and liars and have some extra business I want to attend to after I get my seed orders filled.

How on earth can I be anything but overjoyed that this whopper is cooked to charcoal baby. Talk about lies of lies. Saying Russia hacked the election and taking the company CrowdStrikes word for it instead of examining the servers themselves is the height the absolute height of stupidity and will come back to haunt all involved in this farce.

Oh by the way, Kurtz a co founder and CEO of CrowdStrike is a former FBI administrator. Dirty mother fucking hands and I can't wait to see how this all unfolds when President Trump has all his people in place to investigate out the ying yang.

Personally I can't wait to see a number of D's in orange jumpsuits and wearing those silver bracelets around their wrists and their ankles.

Ahhhhhhhh do the Wall Street Shuffle....ggod tune.

Republicans have suddenly become cyber-security experts lol

You'd think after the orange messiah admitted that the Russians had meddled the rubes would have accepted their marching orders.

You'd think after the orange messiah admitted that the Russians had meddled the rubes would have accepted their marching orders.

You still up with that orange messiah bullshit even though THAT has been proven false as well. And to date Trump has admitted no such thing.

You know another lie.

Just like this big whopper that the FBI and the CIA and other agencies concluded jack shit based on a compny's opinion hired by the freaking Democrats.

You still up with that orange messiah bullshit even though THAT has been proven false as well. And to date Trump has admitted no such thing.

You know another lie.

Just like this big whopper that the FBI and the CIA and other agencies concluded jack shit based on a compny's opinion hired by the freaking Democrats.
It's been proven that Trump isn't the Messiah? :rofl:

Anyways, Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking: aide

Though Trump is happy about it, and will probably ask for Putin's help again in 2020 if he's still alive and President then. So expect no repercussions for the most severe foreign election tampering in United States election history.

What butthurt? I'm having a blast exposing left wing lies and liars and have some extra business I want to attend to after I get my seed orders filled.

How on earth can I be anything but overjoyed that this whopper is cooked to charcoal baby. Talk about lies of lies. Saying Russia hacked the election and taking the company CrowdStrikes word for it instead of examining the servers themselves is the height the absolute height of stupidity and will come back to haunt all involved in this farce.

Oh by the way, Kurtz a co founder and CEO of CrowdStrike is a former FBI administrator. Dirty mother fucking hands and I can't wait to see how this all unfolds when President Trump has all his people in place to investigate out the ying yang.

Personally I can't wait to see a number of D's in orange jumpsuits and wearing those silver bracelets around their wrists and their ankles.

Ahhhhhhhh do the Wall Street Shuffle....ggod tune.

"What butthurt"?

Whelp, the idea of a foreign government hacking into our (that's our, not your) Presidential campaign is deplorable. BUT --- to watch y'all Rumpologists get the bends doing backflips to find things to whine about the intelligence, just because it calls his election into even more question, is freaking HILARIOUS.

Agree, Wall Street Shuffle's a good tune, but hardly their best work. Actually it's kinda dark.

You know another lie.

It's been proven that Trump isn't the Messiah? :rofl:

Anyways, Trump acknowledges Russia role in U.S. election hacking: aide

Though Trump is happy about it, and will probably ask for Putin's help again in 2020 if he's still alive and President then. So expect no repercussions for the most severe foreign election tampering in United States history.

Oh. I thought she meant "it's been proven he's not orange". That was gonna make my head explode.

I'm looking for any update and can't find any. Is this some sort of monumentally bad fucking joke? rt

I understand.

You believe Russia

And don't believe our intelligence agencies.

Or Trump's spokesperson.

The only question is why you are so desperate to believe Russia- and not our defense agencies?

Actually, the Russians didn't try to hack the RNC's new system is what Priebus said. He said the Russians tried to hack the RNC System that they had not used in 3 years... if Priebus is to be believed....

so basically, the Russians never even tried to hack the present RNC emails...

ALSO, no one knows what the Intelligence agencies examined for their analysis.... the DNC tech guy only said no one came to him for a copy of their computer system records....

That does not mean our intelligence community did not get a copy of it from the Cyber Company the DNC hired to trace the hacks, who copied their system for their trace.

Forum List

Back