No apologies from the MSM for cover-ups and lies.

These bobble heads need to wake-up, get hired at reputable news outlets (not MSM) if they like their jobs. Eventually, AI will wipe all article-writer parrots as defects and replace them easily given the AI race is alive and well...they'll think "Had I only keep it honest" lol

People don't like being lied to-ever, and that's going to be a factor when the sun shines brightly for all to see-even the current doubters who place politics over truth.

These bobble heads need to wake-up, get hired at reputable news outlets (not MSM) if they like their jobs. Eventually, AI will wipe all article-writer parrots as defects and replace them easily given the AI race is alive and well...they'll think "Had I only keep it honest" lol

People don't like being lied to-ever, and that's going to be a factor when the sun shines brightly for all to see-even the current doubters who place politics over truth.
Tucker will be the first to bolt from Fox - maybe Maria also.
She's the best.

Tucker will be the first to bolt from Fox - maybe Maria also.
She's the best.

Ive always said tucker needs to leave fox,he isn’t a liar as they are.

....they have been lying/etc for decades....they need to be burned down = no loss to America

Forum List

Back