'No ceasefire until Gaza siege lifted'

The Hamas Charter has an unfortunate ability to render comments about a ceasefire from Islamic terrorists representing Hamas as pointless.

These temporary Hudnas only provide an opportunity for Hamas to spend their infidel welfare dollars on weapons and ammunition.
The Charter is an outdated document they don't even follow anymore, whore.

The Hamas Charter has an unfortunate ability to render comments about a ceasefire from Islamic terrorists representing Hamas as pointless.

These temporary Hudnas only provide an opportunity for Hamas to spend their infidel welfare dollars on weapons and ammunition.
I wasn't aware that you were the authorized Islamo-terrorist to babble on behalf of Hamas.

The Hamas Charter exists and provides the impetus for Islamic terrorism to continue on the part of Hamas and the other Death Cults operating in Gaza'istan, sweetie.

I wasn't aware that you were the authorized Islamo-terrorist to babble on behalf of Hamas.

The Hamas Charter exists and provides the impetus for Islamic terrorism to continue on the part of Hamas and the other Death Cults operating in Gaza'istan, sweetie.
The only terrorism comes from Israel.

Shooting at Palestinian fishermen and farmers, is terrorism.

Can you give any evidence to back up this false statemet?

The only terrorism comes from Israel.

Shooting at Palestinian fishermen and farmers, is terrorism.
targeting and blowing up bystanders is terrorism. Do you find it terrorism? Or because there Jews it's ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439043697.352562.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439043704.470640.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439043710.235623.jpg

If anyone hates Israel so much then don't use there products or things they invented. Discard all mobile phones as the technology was developed IN ISRAEL. Goodbye intel pentium and celeron processor chips from computers and laptops. Destroy all personal medication as ISRAELS Teva Pharmaceuticals is the largest generic drug company in the world.
That's just for starters :)

Forum List

Back