'No ceasefire until Gaza siege lifted'

The Hamas Charter has an unfortunate ability to render comments about a ceasefire from Islamic terrorists representing Hamas as pointless.

These temporary Hudnas only provide an opportunity for Hamas to spend their infidel welfare dollars on weapons and ammunition.
The Charter is an outdated document they don't even follow anymore, whore.
Not to mention that it was written by one man and was not endorsed by any Hamas leaders.

The Hamas Charter has an unfortunate ability to render comments about a ceasefire from Islamic terrorists representing Hamas as pointless.

These temporary Hudnas only provide an opportunity for Hamas to spend their infidel welfare dollars on weapons and ammunition.
The Charter is an outdated document they don't even follow anymore, whore.
Not to mention that it was written by one man and was not endorsed by any Hamas leaders.
Not to mention that the proscriptions of the Death Cult Charter encapsulate the very goals of Hamas and Islamist ideology.

But yeah, don't let a Charter that bears the brand of Hamas disturb your comatose state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still pushing those bullshit propaganda videos.

Oh you mean Truth? Your propaganda about it's all the Jews fault is wearing thin since Germany 1938 :)

Prager says that one side wants the other side dead.

For one, it is Israel who kills many more Palestinians than the other way around.

I have also posted many videos of Palestinians and none have called for the death of Jews. In fact most actually defend the rights of the Jews.

Prager is just a liar.

Still pushing those bullshit propaganda videos.

Oh you mean Truth? Your propaganda about it's all the Jews fault is wearing thin since Germany 1938 :)

Prager says that one side wants the other side dead.

For one, it is Israel who kills many more Palestinians than the other way around.

I have also posted many videos of Palestinians and none have called for the death of Jews. In fact most actually defend the rights of the Jews.

Prager is just a liar.

How does it go, tinny? What's the slogan?

“The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal,”

I wasn't aware that you were the authorized Islamo-terrorist to babble on behalf of Hamas.

The Hamas Charter exists and provides the impetus for Islamic terrorism to continue on the part of Hamas and the other Death Cults operating in Gaza'istan, sweetie.
The only terrorism comes from Israel.

Shooting at Palestinian fishermen and farmers, is terrorism.
Big mouth: "the only terrorism comes from Israel". Ha ha ha ha ha.

6a00d8341cb6b753ef010536b32af7970b-800wi

So the past few days with civilians under fire is legitimate? If so it means siege is fully legitimate as well to ensure such mindless violence will be put to an end.

Hamas terrorists are the ones that have a siege over Gaza. They step down, the blockade will be lifted.
It's none of your fucking business who Gazans choose to represent them.

You don't tell others how to live their lives.

So the past few days with civilians under fire is legitimate? If so it means siege is fully legitimate as well to ensure such mindless violence will be put to an end.
The siege is collective punishment, which is a war crime.

I wasn't aware that you were the authorized Islamo-terrorist to babble on behalf of Hamas.

The Hamas Charter exists and provides the impetus for Islamic terrorism to continue on the part of Hamas and the other Death Cults operating in Gaza'istan, sweetie.
The only terrorism comes from Israel.

Shooting at Palestinian fishermen and farmers, is terrorism.
targeting and blowing up bystanders is terrorism. Do you find it terrorism? Or because there Jews it's ok?

who is the 'they' in you're sentence - the bystanders or the ones doing the blowing up?
far more palestinians have been killed by israelis than the other way around.

targeting and blowing up bystanders is terrorism. Do you find it terrorism? Or because there Jews it's ok?

Denying over a million people their inalienable rights for almost a half-century, is far worse.

Kind of like you and repeating the same crap other anti-Israelis said, say, and will still be saying alot after you go.
Well, if Israel would stop doing that "crap", we wouldn't have to repeat it, now, would we?

You relise it is Hamas firing rockets into Israel that started all this. your dishonesty is appaling

The siege is collective punishment, which is a war crime.
Islamic terrorists in Gaza firing rockets at Israel is an act of war. Controlling the arms and ammunition being acquired by Islamic terrorists is something we can all agree is worthy of your support.

Denying over a million people their inalienable rights for almost a half-century, is far worse.
Acts of Islamic terrorism are not inalienable rights. The Hamas Charter seeks specifically to deny Israelis their inalienable rights so yes, the Islamic terrorists in Gaza must be contained.

Hamas terrorists are the ones that have a siege over Gaza. They step down, the blockade will be lifted.

Actually, it's the business of anyone who lives under the threat of Islamic barbarism. Gazans chose Islamic terrorists to represent them. As supporters of Islamic terrorism, they accept consequences for that support.

It's non of your fucking business how Israelis choose to defend themselves against the Islamic terrorists either. That includes imposing a LEGAL blockade.

See how that works, you big mouthed asshole with the low IQ?

Forum List

Back