No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC

Did you geniuses ever consider the likely possibility that the evidence may reveal classified information and compromise intelligence assets?

It comes down to a simple decision. Do you trust the word of our intelligence agencies or not? Apparently many of you don't... the fact that some of you are taking a bigger step by taking the Russians side over ours, is quite sad.
LOL

Hillarys leaks got people killed and you still voted for her
I didn't vote for her. Try dialing down the presumptiveness.

Did you geniuses ever consider the likely possibility that the evidence may reveal classified information and compromise intelligence assets?

It comes down to a simple decision. Do you trust the word of our intelligence agencies or not? Apparently many of you don't... the fact that some of you are taking a bigger step by taking the Russians side over ours, is quite sad.
Why would anyone trust what a bunch of Obama appointed toadies have to say? These people are politicians, first and foremost.

Whether revealing any supposed evidence would reveal classified information or not, the fact remains that no evidence has bee revealed. You can't claim you have evidence when you don't have it. That's the bottom line.
I'm curious, how did you react when obama made fun of Romney for saying that Russia was our biggest threat?
I was amused at the outrage displayed by Obama and his dicksuckers. It was all fake, of course, and the MSM went along with it.
Did you think Romney had a valid point?
It was a reasonable claim. It wasn't shocking or absurd, as Obama and his media minions claimed.

Why would anyone trust what a bunch of Obama appointed toadies have to say? These people are politicians, first and foremost.

Whether revealing any supposed evidence would reveal classified information or not, the fact remains that no evidence has bee revealed. You can't claim you have evidence when you don't have it. That's the bottom line.
I'm curious, how did you react when obama made fun of Romney for saying that Russia was our biggest threat?

They all took Romney's side. Now they've all flip flopped and taken Trump's side because they're one big mass of follow-the-Leader robots.
They took Romney's side? What universe are you living in?

Conservatives almost unanimously sided with Romney when he called Russia our greatest threat and then Obama took issue with that.
Clearly, like Democrats on their slave owning past, Putin switched sides

I was amused at the outrage displayed by Obama and his dicksuckers. It was all fake, of course, and the MSM went along with it.
Did you think Romney had a valid point?
It was a reasonable claim. It wasn't shocking or absurd, as Obama and his media minions claimed.
So it's reasonable when Romney mentions it and unreasonable when Obama takes action. Thank you for showing your partisan hypocrisy

Last edited:
Doesn't matter much. Most Americans see this for what it is. It's a shameful sore loser Democrat hissy-fit. Trump will end up agreeing to some sanctions against Russia, and then their hissy-fit scam will be done.

Trump's gonna come out of it stronger than ever. The exact opposite of what Democrats intended. He's gonna be in better position for 2020, than he was this time around. Democrats screwed the pooch again. Most Americans hate sore losers.

Actually what it means is that 4 years into his presidency the odumbass didn't know what the greatest threat was, and seven years and six months into his presidency he did not know what the greatest threat was. IN FACT HE STILL DOES NOT as evidenced by his recent support of the terrorist state of Palestine over Israel. I am sure all of you liberals would be glad to leave the place you live and give it to a group of terrorist that are determined to exterminate even your children by whatever means is needed.

But it's not Russia they believe, its Trump. It is still very sad and pathetic.
even the Republicans in the Senate.
You dumbfucks can't think independently or something? If I am not licking the boots of a democrat administration that must mean I am beholden to republicans? Or Russians?

The two of you ignorant government stooges represent the real danger to the republic. All the unnecessary conflicts the US has entered into were initially supported by ignorant fucks like yourselves. And all started in like fashion, with a misrepresentation of the truth or an outright lie.

Why is the US involved in Syria? Yemen? Libya? Ukraine? Are they interconnected? Does Russia represent a potential barrier to US objectives in the ME? Does it then become convenient to the government for Americans to feel threatened by Russia given the potential conflicts in the ME? If our internet security systems were so weak as to allow intrusion so easily why would the government risk undermining public confidence by making it so public? Why wouldn't they just handle business quietly? Why would the government tell us that the hacking was so sophisticated it had to be done with the help of a state actor and then release a report showing how anyone with the knowledge could do it. It's ridiculous really, that anyone would fall for this BS. You dimwits are obviously living inside the matrix.
Your confidence in the deception of the US government is about as ignorant as those who believe every word they say. The reality it that we the people do not have nor should we have full access to all the information. It is our job to elect people that we trust to run the government... beyond that, they are the ones that have the intel. We can choose to trust them or not... BUT don't pretend that you are better than those who do believe our intelligence professionals. You are being a skeptic because it fits your narrative, not because you are smarter or better informed. As I've stated before, skepticism is fine to a certain degree, but what kind of patriot takes our enemy's side over our own government? That is taking it too far.
Your kind of patriotism doesn't interest me, I'm much more concerned with having a government that is accountable to the people. We don't have that right now. Nor do we have a media that reports independent of the government. We are on our own, it is up to us to hold our government accountable for its actions.

Just out of curiosity, when Bush said we needed to go to war with Iraq because Saddam had weapons that were a threat to us, did you question him, the intel, or were you just glad that Bush was in a position to protect you from Saddam? Did you ever once think about any one of the millions of innocent Iraqis that died because of our actions?

Here's the deal folks... Trump will eventually agree to some sanctions against Russia. And then this Democrat hissy-fit scam will end. And i predict Trump will come out of it stronger than ever. The exact opposite of what Democrats intended.

Keep in mind, most Americans hate sore loser whiners. The Democrats have embarrassed themselves. All their sore loser hissy-fit stuff, is gonna backfire on em. You heard it here first. Stay tuned.

Actually what it means is that 4 years into his presidency the odumbass didn't know what the greatest threat was, and seven years and six months into his presidency he did not know what the greatest threat was. IN FACT HE STILL DOES NOT as evidenced by his recent support of the terrorist state of Palestine over Israel. I am sure all of you liberals would be glad to leave the place you live and give it to a group of terrorist that are determined to exterminate even your children by whatever means is needed.
The recent actions in Israel were not about israelies leaving the places they live... it was about Israel expanding and building communities in desputed territories. Do you understand how these actions could be inflammatory to an already volitile situation? Did you know the UN resolution passed with a 14-0 vote even though the US abstained? Have you thought about the reason for this or are just in blind support of everything Israel does (or in blind opposition of everything obama does)?

Do you know how hard it is to get thousands of US media members to tell the same lie, that Trump has no chance to win the election?

You have a zero chance of victory against me, because you are battling the truth, which is fully on my side.

So tell me again that Trump has no mathematical path to victory, then finish jerking off.

it's called polling. Hardly a conspiracy theory.
Wrong, the polls should reflect the vote, and the polls will do this if they are done properly. Investors Business Daily had the only correct poll, but you would never hear of that on CNN the Clinton news network.

At any rate you lost, and it was and is precious

A prolife person CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT CLINTON, so you are also full of shit

partial-birth-abortion.jpg

What am I saying good about Clinton?

So you actually voted for Trump, which makes everything you have said a lie?

okeedokee

Tell us more about how I stole your GIF, LOL

Are you that ignorant? If you don't vote for Trump you had to vote for Clinton? I didn't vote for either of them because neither were qualified to be President. I've said this in multiple threads hundreds of times.

So you wasted your vote on Jill Stein?

Just say you voted for Clinton

Until you do your are a spoiled child

No dumbass, I said I didn't vote for anyone, none of them were qualified to be President. Period. I wasn't going to compromise my ethics and morals to vote for someone just to spite someone else.

By the time this is done, Trump will be the best President after Washington and Lincoln

In fact Mt Rushmore may need a new face...............................

But it's not Russia they believe, its Trump. It is still very sad and pathetic.
even the Republicans in the Senate.
You dumbfucks can't think independently or something? If I am not licking the boots of a democrat administration that must mean I am beholden to republicans? Or Russians?

The two of you ignorant government stooges represent the real danger to the republic. All the unnecessary conflicts the US has entered into were initially supported by ignorant fucks like yourselves. And all started in like fashion, with a misrepresentation of the truth or an outright lie.

Why is the US involved in Syria? Yemen? Libya? Ukraine? Are they interconnected? Does Russia represent a potential barrier to US objectives in the ME? Does it then become convenient to the government for Americans to feel threatened by Russia given the potential conflicts in the ME? If our internet security systems were so weak as to allow intrusion so easily why would the government risk undermining public confidence by making it so public? Why wouldn't they just handle business quietly? Why would the government tell us that the hacking was so sophisticated it had to be done with the help of a state actor and then release a report showing how anyone with the knowledge could do it. It's ridiculous really, that anyone would fall for this BS. You dimwits are obviously living inside the matrix.
Your confidence in the deception of the US government is about as ignorant as those who believe every word they say. The reality it that we the people do not have nor should we have full access to all the information. It is our job to elect people that we trust to run the government... beyond that, they are the ones that have the intel. We can choose to trust them or not... BUT don't pretend that you are better than those who do believe our intelligence professionals. You are being a skeptic because it fits your narrative, not because you are smarter or better informed. As I've stated before, skepticism is fine to a certain degree, but what kind of patriot takes our enemy's side over our own government? That is taking it too far.
Your kind of patriotism doesn't interest me, I'm much more concerned with having a government that is accountable to the people. We don't have that right now. Nor do we have a media that reports independent of the government. We are on our own, it is up to us to hold our government accountable for its actions.

Just out of curiosity, when Bush said we needed to go to war with Iraq because Saddam had weapons that were a threat to us, did you question him, the intel, or were you just glad that Bush was in a position to protect you from Saddam? Did you ever once think about any one of the millions of innocent Iraqis that died because of our actions?
I have no problem with skepticism and I support measures that hold our government more accountable. Like big business, the government has extraordinary destructive power and needs to be kept in check. But you writing in a forum or protesting in the streets about things that you have no information about won't do shit to change things. Congress has over site committees, our courts have checks and balances, our FBI investigates and we have officials who our citizens elect to act with integrity and honor to serve our interests. It is our duty as Americans to vote for the people we trust and believe will perform... or we run for public office ourselves.

Forum List

Back