No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC

Sanders is above being petty like that because he sees that there is a much larger problem in this country, and that is a large number of people in this country are so mad about wanting change they don't give a flying fuck who they voted President, as seen by how so many people voted for Trump just because she wasn't Hillary. As he has said many times, the only way to truly change government is start at the local level and work your way to the top. It's obvious, given the electoral college system, one person's voice isn't worth the same as someone else's, but at the local level and state level it is. And that's where people need to start at.

DAMN RIGHT that is why the PEOPLE voted out the lying stinking shit covered thieving dimocrats in most every state in the union AND If you piles of liberal crap think Sanders is so great why don't you take a cue from him and quit being PETTY, CHILDISH, (I WOULD SAY STUPID BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A LIBERAL AS IT IS A REQUIREMENT) DISHONORABLE, TREASONOUS, And really DANGEROUS, I see a new version of terrorisim by liberal shit that will hopefully result in their eradication from the country. The oshitass administration put forth the idea that conservatives were domestic terrorist, I think liberals are. Conservatives have NEVER committed violent acts during a protest, they have reacted to violence, and assaults BY liberals, but have never been violent, they have never carried out any terrorist activities ENMASSE so it is easy to get to who the domestic terrorists are just with a few runs of video tape. You liberals had better start hiding your IP's I am calling for a new group of Federal agents assigned to eradicate domestic terrorisim, at the source, LIBERAL SHIT VOMITERS.

Jesus you are a fucking numbnuts. I'm not liberal... and you have zero power to do shit. You are going to tell the federal government to do something to people on an internet forum? Who signed you out of the nut house?

Sanders is above being petty like that because he sees that there is a much larger problem in this country, and that is a large number of people in this country are so mad about wanting change they don't give a flying fuck who they voted President, as seen by how so many people voted for Trump just because she wasn't Hillary. As he has said many times, the only way to truly change government is start at the local level and work your way to the top. It's obvious, given the electoral college system, one person's voice isn't worth the same as someone else's, but at the local level and state level it is. And that's where people need to start at.

DAMN RIGHT that is why the PEOPLE voted out the lying stinking shit covered thieving dimocrats in most every state in the union AND If you piles of liberal crap think Sanders is so great why don't you take a cue from him and quit being PETTY, CHILDISH, (I WOULD SAY STUPID BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A LIBERAL AS IT IS A REQUIREMENT) DISHONORABLE, TREASONOUS, And really DANGEROUS, I see a new version of terrorisim by liberal shit that will hopefully result in their eradication from the country. The oshitass administration put forth the idea that conservatives were domestic terrorist, I think liberals are. Conservatives have NEVER committed violent acts during a protest, they have reacted to violence, and assaults BY liberals, but have never been violent, they have never carried out any terrorist activities ENMASSE so it is easy to get to who the domestic terrorists are just with a few runs of video tape. You liberals had better start hiding your IP's I am calling for a new group of Federal agents assigned to eradicate domestic terrorisim, at the source, LIBERAL SHIT VOMITERS.

Jesus you are a fucking numbnuts. I'm not liberal... and you have zero power to do shit. You are going to tell the federal government to do something to people on an internet forum? Who signed you out of the nut house?
Kid you are as liberal as they come, the fact that you are too dumb to know this, is of no matter and actually makes you more liberal

However thanks for the photo of Hillary in her election night tantrum

Kid you are as liberal as they come, the fact that you are too dumb to know this, is of no matter and actually makes you more liberal

No, no I'm not. Do you know WHAT a liberal is? Nice that you stole the .gif I used towards you. How creative of you.

No, no I'm not. Do you know WHAT a liberal is? Nice that you stole the .gif I used towards you. How creative of you.

1. You are a liberal, a typical dumb one.
2. You took the gif off the internet, it is not owned by you.
3. Keep proving your ignorance.

Furthermore since the emails that were presented were relayed thru Wikileaks, there is no way to say where Wiki got the emails from. Since Assange has not implicated Russia there again is no way to say that Russia did anything.

If I am wrong, and I might be, you will need to present evidence to prove that,

Since I am never wrong, you have no evidence.

Please prove me wrong.

LOL
Add this argument to the list of dumb lies the Republicans stubbornly cling to.

Global warming doesn't exist, Iraq had wmd's, Benghazi, Clinton foundation, birther

Americans are stupid

I'm Pro-Life, I'm pro-military, I'm pro-guns... how fucking Liberal is that? You are such a dumb fuck, beyond help.

So again, if you believe the U.S. knows they are being hacked by the Russians EVERY DAY.... without showing you any evidence, then why don't you believe them when they say the Russians hacked the DNC without showing you evidence? You dumb partisan hack.

Furthermore since the emails that were presented were relayed thru Wikileaks, there is no way to say where Wiki got the emails from. Since Assange has not implicated Russia there again is no way to say that Russia did anything.

If I am wrong, and I might be, you will need to present evidence to prove that,

Since I am never wrong, you have no evidence.

Please prove me wrong.

LOL
Add this argument to the list of dumb lies the Republicans stubbornly cling to.

Global warming doesn't exist, Iraq had wmd's, Benghazi, Clinton foundation, birther

Americans are stupid
Global warming has been in effect for the last 20,000 years, or since the height of the last ice age. It exist but is not caused by humanity, there is no evidence of this. Climate change began 5 billion years ago before the Earth had a climate

Not internet forum members, liberals in general !!!! and as usual some people have a leaping problem, A FORCE TO DEAL WITH DOMESTIC TERRORISIM!!!!! I am just posting facts, government organizations, have been used by the liberals IN POWER to track and attack their political opponents , The same will probably be true of the incoming administration given the precedent set by the current one, I am planning on getting in the ANON zone and staying there for a while MYSELF, I would encourage ALL of those who are violently against the incoming one to do the same because I think the incoming one will be MUCH harsher on those who attack him than anyone even imagines.

BTW thanks for the kind words!!

Not internet forum members, liberals in general !!!! and as usual some people have a leaping problem, A FORCE TO DEAL WITH DOMESTIC TERRORISIM!!!!! I am just posting facts, government organizations, have been used by the liberals IN POWER to track and attack their political opponents , The same will probably be true of the incoming administration given the precedent set by the current one, I am planning on getting in the ANON zone and staying there for a while MYSELF, I would encourage ALL of those who are violently against the incoming one to do the same because I think the incoming one will be MUCH harsher on those who attack him than anyone even imagines.

You need to find the nearest hospital and check yourself in right away. You are clearly a danger to yourself and the rest of society.

I'm Pro-Life, I'm pro-military, I'm pro-guns... how fucking Liberal is that? You are such a dumb fuck, beyond help.

So again, if you believe the U.S. knows they are being hacked by the Russians EVERY DAY.... without showing you any evidence, then why don't you believe them when they say the Russians hacked the DNC without showing you evidence? You dumb partisan hack.
A prolife person CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT CLINTON, so you are also full of shit

partial-birth-abortion.jpg

A prolife person CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT CLINTON, so you are also full of shit

What am I saying good about Clinton?

So you actually voted for Trump, which makes everything you have said a lie?

okeedokee

Tell us more about how I stole your GIF, LOL

okeedokee

Are you that ignorant? If you don't vote for Trump you had to vote for Clinton? I didn't vote for either of them because neither were qualified to be President. I've said this in multiple threads hundreds of times.

okeedokee

Are you that ignorant? If you don't vote for Trump you had to vote for Clinton? I didn't vote for either of them because neither were qualified to be President. I've said this in multiple threads hundreds of times.

So you wasted your vote on Jill Stein?

Just say you voted for Clinton

Until you do your are a spoiled child

okeedokee

So you wasted your vote on Jill Stein?

Just say you voted for Clinton

Until you do your are a spoiled child

No dumbass, I said I didn't vote for anyone, none of them were qualified to be President. Period. I wasn't going to compromise my ethics and morals to vote for someone just to spite someone else.

And the intel agencies and the GOP Congress are forcing Trump into briefings this week about the hacking.

The hacking that the Alt Right deny happened and is happening.

Did you geniuses ever consider the likely possibility that the evidence may reveal classified information and compromise intelligence assets?

It comes down to a simple decision. Do you trust the word of our intelligence agencies or not? Apparently many of you don't... the fact that some of you are taking a bigger step by taking the Russians side over ours, is quite sad.
Why would anyone trust what a bunch of Obama appointed toadies have to say? These people are politicians, first and foremost.

Whether revealing any supposed evidence would reveal classified information or not, the fact remains that no evidence has bee revealed. You can't claim you have evidence when you don't have it. That's the bottom line.

You're a leftwinger, you lying dumbass.

HAHAHAHA man how easy is it? HAHAHA, oooooeeeeee, like a snake in a girls pool.

Forum List

Back