No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC

It's so sad when politics in the United States has gotten so partisan that Trump supporters will believe Russia before their own government. I can't express how sad that is.
It's a non partisan issue.

News Flash: The government lies!!

It's so sad when politics in the United States has gotten so partisan that Trump supporters will believe Russia before their own government. I can't express how sad that is.
Who is believing Russia? and if Russia changed votes in voting machines and the government is not giving you this evidence, they are pretty sad aren't they.

You can't win, BECAUSE IT;S ALREADY OVER, YOU ARE JUST TOO DUMB TO KNOW THIS

...do you understand what you just said... you believe RUSSIA before you believe your own government. And I'm not just talking about one person, or one branch of your government, but EVERY intelligence agency, the DoJ, the AG, the President, and 99% of the Senators, and outside intelligence agencies. You believe RUSSIA over all those people.

Who is believing Russia? and if Russia changed votes in voting machines and the government is not giving you this evidence, they are pretty sad aren't they.

Look Assman, it's not over. Trump thinks he can troll and be untouchable. He's about to learn that Congress can and will do something about problems that come up before them. He keeps up his little act, and not only will none of his appointees get approved, but he is going to find his ass testifying and in the middle of an impeachment. He's only one branch of government, he's not invincible.

...do you understand what you just said... you believe RUSSIA before you believe your own government. And I'm not just talking about one person, or one branch of your government, but EVERY intelligence agency, the DoJ, the AG, the President, and 99% of the Senators, and outside intelligence agencies. You believe RUSSIA over all those people.
John McCain IS A SENILE OLD BUM THAT IS TOO DUMB TO SEND AN EMAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE, by his own admission. Again if this evidence exist I have the right to see it............. It does not exist, like your mind

John McCain IS A SENILE OLD BUM THAT IS TOO DUMB TO SEND AN EMAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE, by his own admission. Again if this evidence exist I have the right to see it............. It does not exist, like your mind

It's not just McCain... it's 99% of the Senators. But hey, you keep grasping at that little deflection about McCain, maybe some idiots will fall for it.

Look Assman, it's not over. Trump thinks he can troll and be untouchable. He's about to learn that Congress can and will do something about problems that come up before them. He keeps up his little act, and not only will none of his appointees get approved, but he is going to find his ass testifying and in the middle of an impeachment. He's only one branch of government, he's not invincible.
Delusional..................................Trump will be the President, it's a done deal.

However you may live in Wonderland

Alice-in-Wonderland-2010-xlarge.jpg

It's not just McCain... it's 99% of the Senators. But hey, you keep grasping at that little deflection about McCain, maybe some idiots will fall for it.
LOL, so 99 percent of the Senate says what? Are you Alice? Take less LSD after dinner

Alice-in-Wonderland-2010-xlarge.jpg

What I said was that my government lies. It lies about lots of shit, not just Russia. Are you ignorant or naive?

Look how intelligent Assman is. When give evidence to defeat his argument, he posts BIG PICTURES! Reminds me of the weatherman from Anchorman.

What I said was that my government lies. It lies about lots of shit, not just Russia. Are you ignorant or naive?

No dipshit, you are believing RUSSIA over basically EVERYONE in the federal government, AND some of the top private intelligence agencies and computer forensics in the United States.

Seriously, listen to your self and say it out loud. "I believe RUSSIA before I do my own country."

Look how intelligent Assman is. When give evidence to defeat his argument, he posts BIG PICTURES! Reminds me of the weatherman from Anchorman.

Wrong, why, because I do not have to provide the evidence that the Russians hacked the election and elected Donald Trump. You have to present this evidence, this is how the law works. Didn't you ever watch Colombo as a kid?

Or does Wonderland not have TV yet?

Alice.in.Wonderland.full.1451133.jpg

You've been given evidence, just because you are too dumb to understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

I think it's pretty obvious to most on this forum what your intelligence level is.

No dipshit, you are believing RUSSIA over basically EVERYONE in the federal government, AND some of the top private intelligence agencies and computer forensics in the United States.

Seriously, listen to your self and say it out loud. "I believe RUSSIA before I do my own country."
The Department of Homeland Security put out a Joint Analysis Report in conjunction with the FBI concerning alleged Russian hacking. That report contained a disclaimer which I have already shared in this thread. Say it out loud "The Dept. of Homeland Security (US government) doesn't even stand behind its own analysis regarding the alleged Russian hacking."

The Department of Homeland Security put out a Joint Analysis Report in conjunction with the FBI. That report contained a disclaimer which I have already shared in this thread. Say it out loud "The Dept. of Homeland Security doesn't even stand behind its own analysis regarding the alleged Russian hacking."

The director of the DNI came out and said Russia did it and they have evidence of it... The President said Russia did it. The DoJ said Russia did it. The AG said Russia did it.... foreign intelligence agencies said Russia did it...

Again, all these people say Russia did it, and who do you believe? RUSSIA.

You need to sit back and think about that, and where your alliance lies. You believe RUSSIA before you do your own government, private agencies, and foreign intelligence agencies. Do you understand? You believe RUSSIA.

The Department of Homeland Security put out a Joint Analysis Report in conjunction with the FBI. That report contained a disclaimer which I have already shared in this thread. Say it out loud "The Dept. of Homeland Security doesn't even stand behind its own analysis regarding the alleged Russian hacking."

The director of the DNI came out and said Russia did it and they have evidence of it... The President said Russia did it. The DoJ said Russia did it. The AG said Russia did it.... foreign intelligence agencies said Russia did it...

You need to sit back and think about that, and where your alliance lies. You believe RUSSIA before you do your own government, private agencies, and foreign intelligence agencies. Do you understand? You believe RUSSIA.
The truth, that is where my allegiance lies. I don't believe my government and require proof of the allegations. I don't believe that reflects negatively on me. Trust is earned and my government has repeatedly proven itself untrustworthy.

The truth, that is where my allegiance lies. I don't believe my government and require proof of the allegations. I don't believe that reflects negatively on me. Trust is earned and my government has repeatedly proven itself untrustworthy.

Russia has done nothing to prove it wasn't them, yet you believe them before all the people I listed. Yes, it does say a lot about you. It tells me that I would never trust you to stand next to me if the shit went down. Maybe you should move to Russia since their government is more trustworthy than ours... our ENTIRE government. Not just one person, but the ENTIRE government, even the Republicans in the Senate.

Funny how the traitorous RWers are trying to quash the story. The funniest part is that they're calling it fake news - when they've cornered the market on fake news.

Why don't the traitors have the balls to admit that they love Russia and hate America?

Funny how the traitorous RWers are trying to quash the story. The funniest part is that they're calling it fake news - when they've cornered the market on fake news.

Why don't the traitors have the balls to admit that they love Russia and hate America?
We are not trying to quash anything, we are just asking that you provide the American people with the facts, which Obumma refuses to do.

Try again haggy, and don't trip over your colostomy bag again

Russia did what? again they have hacked the USA every day for 20 years, why did Obama not act on this sooner? or Bush? The Russians hack everything every day, this is old news. The CIA also interferes in every election Worldwide that they can, nothing new here. That said, please do not tell us that the same asswipes that told us that Clinton could not lose, now say that the Russians did it. You have no idea what hacking even is

Forum List

Back