No evidence has been submitted that the Russians hacked the DNC

At any time there are probably a hundred domestic and foreign hackers attempting to penetrate U.S. cyber security. It doesn't mean they are personally sanctioned by the Russian chairman. Hillary was criminally negligent with National Security by hiring an internet server who worked out of a freaking bathroom somewhere in Pa.and Hillary's top (female) aid was the wife of an internet pervert. That means that a high school nerd could have probably penetrated the Hillary e-mails and the DNC but not the U.S. electoral system and that's the key point. There never was and there are no allegations by either political party or the intelligence community that the election process was hacked so what are angry sore losers left with? The DNC and the Obama administration's propaganda campaign that intentionally blurs the issue and the fake news generated by the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media.

...do you understand what you just said... you believe RUSSIA before you believe your own government. And I'm not just talking about one person, or one branch of your government, but EVERY intelligence agency, the DoJ, the AG, the President, and 99% of the Senators, and outside intelligence agencies. You believe RUSSIA over all those people.
What I said was that my government lies. It lies about lots of shit, not just Russia. Are you ignorant or naive?

No dipshit, you are believing RUSSIA over basically EVERYONE in the federal government, AND some of the top private intelligence agencies and computer forensics in the United States.

Seriously, listen to your self and say it out loud. "I believe RUSSIA before I do my own country."
The Department of Homeland Security put out a Joint Analysis Report in conjunction with the FBI. That report contained a disclaimer which I have already shared in this thread. Say it out loud "The Dept. of Homeland Security doesn't even stand behind its own analysis regarding the alleged Russian hacking."

The director of the DNI came out and said Russia did it and they have evidence of it... The President said Russia did it. The DoJ said Russia did it. The AG said Russia did it.... foreign intelligence agencies said Russia did it...

Again, all these people say Russia did it, and who do you believe? RUSSIA.

You need to sit back and think about that, and where your alliance lies. You believe RUSSIA before you do your own government, private agencies, and foreign intelligence agencies. Do you understand? You believe RUSSIA.
Russia did what? again they have hacked the USA every day for 20 years, why did Obama not act on this sooner? or Bush? The Russians hack everything every day, this is old news. The CIA also interferes in every election Worldwide that they can, nothing new here. That said, please do not tell us that the same asswipes that told us that Clinton could not lose, now say that the Russians did it. You have no idea what hacking even is

Do you realize how fucking dumb you look? You started a thread saying there is no evidence Russia hacked the DNC... and then go on to say that Russia hacks the U.S. every day. Do you not understand how fucking dumb that is? Probably not.

What I said was that my government lies. It lies about lots of shit, not just Russia. Are you ignorant or naive?

No dipshit, you are believing RUSSIA over basically EVERYONE in the federal government, AND some of the top private intelligence agencies and computer forensics in the United States.

Seriously, listen to your self and say it out loud. "I believe RUSSIA before I do my own country."
The Department of Homeland Security put out a Joint Analysis Report in conjunction with the FBI. That report contained a disclaimer which I have already shared in this thread. Say it out loud "The Dept. of Homeland Security doesn't even stand behind its own analysis regarding the alleged Russian hacking."

The director of the DNI came out and said Russia did it and they have evidence of it... The President said Russia did it. The DoJ said Russia did it. The AG said Russia did it.... foreign intelligence agencies said Russia did it...

You need to sit back and think about that, and where your alliance lies. You believe RUSSIA before you do your own government, private agencies, and foreign intelligence agencies. Do you understand? You believe RUSSIA.
Russia did what? again they have hacked the USA every day for 20 years, why did Obama not act on this sooner? or Bush? The Russians hack everything every day, this is old news. The CIA also interferes in every election Worldwide that they can, nothing new here. That said, please do not tell us that the same asswipes that told us that Clinton could not lose, now say that the Russians did it. You have no idea what hacking even is

Do you realize how fucking dumb you look? You started a thread saying there is no evidence Russia hacked the DNC... and then go on to say that Russia hacks the U.S. every day. Do you not understand how fucking dumb that is? Probably not.
There is ample evidence that Russia hacks the USA continuously. If you do not know this you are the ignorant one, there is also however no evidence that Russia was behind the DNC hack or that they interfered in the US election in any way. Now Alice, the bunny went thataway

30cc6fb975c2daf9d9a1e190bd2ef3e7.jpg

There is ample evidence that Russia hacks the USA continuously. If you do not know this you are the ignorant one, there is also however no evidence that Russia was behind the DNC hack or that they interfered in the US election in any way. Now Alice, the bunny went thataway

Have you ever seen the evidence that Russia hacks the U.S. every day? No, you haven't, but you believe that. Now, if you do believe that Russia hacks the U.S. every day... then why would you all of a sudden think that the government who knows when Russia hacks the U.S. every day... can't tell that it was Russia that hacked the DNC?

Ok Einstein... go!

Did you geniuses ever consider the likely possibility that the evidence may reveal classified information and compromise intelligence assets?

It comes down to a simple decision. Do you trust the word of our intelligence agencies or not? Apparently many of you don't... the fact that some of you are taking a bigger step by taking the Russians side over ours, is quite sad.
Do I trust the federal govt? Not even remotely. As many have pointed out, please show me the evidence that Iraq had WMB. "Some one close to the investigation" thinks so.
Yeah they got the WMDs wrong... do you have any clue what they have gotten right? Do you have any respect for the work that so many Americans in our armed forces and intelligence services do, risking their lives to keep us safe? Do you have any respect for the many that do this kind of classified work that never get credit or recognition for because the news of it never reaches your judgement little eyes???

Furthermore since the emails that were presented were relayed thru Wikileaks, there is no way to say where Wiki got the emails from. Since Assange has not implicated Russia there again is no way to say that Russia did anything.

If I am wrong, and I might be, you will need to present evidence to prove that,

Since I am never wrong, you have no evidence.

Please prove me wrong.

LOL

Seriously, think about it...

It is not about the election anymore, it is about Terrorist's Attacking our computers.. Computer scientist's know who did it, they followed the trail. They are finding more computers hacked by the Russians.

Why would they lie, come on...?
You have no clue, even though you are not completely wrong. The NSA is hacking Russia at this moment, they have been since their was a Russian network to hack. The Russians are doing the same thing, idiots claiming that fucking scientist are finding evidence is laughable because you wouldn't know a scientist if one stepped on your tail. Hacking happens constantly, if Obama decides to publicize it, this does not mean it's new, it just means that he wants to fool morons like you, and that he is scared of the emails that he sent to and from Clitons private server because the Republicans working in the NSA have EVERY ONE OF THEM, IN ORDER.

Here this may help...

You do not even know what the word hack means. Hacking means network intrusion, claiming that he Russians hacked voting booths is ignorant, if they did, we let them. Obama is scared shitless and already has his escape plan to Dubai in place

You just keep kicking the can changing the situation to fit your argument. The debate has not been about the Russians hacking voting booths and changing the results of the election. You're a moron.

Have you ever seen the evidence that Russia hacks the U.S. every day? No, you haven't, but you believe that. Now, if you do believe that Russia hacks the U.S. every day... then why would you all of a sudden think that the government who knows when Russia hacks the U.S. every day... can't tell that it was Russia that hacked the DNC?

Ok Einstein... go!

Again if you do not know that Russia hacks the USA constantly, you believed that Hillary could not lose. Look kid at some point you have to accept that you are and were wrong. You are not arguing with me no matter how much you might want to be. You are arguing with reality, and it just will not shape itself to suit your imagination.

The Russians and Chinese especially are constantly hacking the USA,
This was 2008..................LOL you are really fun to play with
2008 cyberattack on United States - Wikipedia

Did you geniuses ever consider the likely possibility that the evidence may reveal classified information and compromise intelligence assets?

It comes down to a simple decision. Do you trust the word of our intelligence agencies or not? Apparently many of you don't... the fact that some of you are taking a bigger step by taking the Russians side over ours, is quite sad.
Do I trust the federal govt? Not even remotely. As many have pointed out, please show me the evidence that Iraq had WMB. "Some one close to the investigation" thinks so.
Yeah they got the WMDs wrong... do you have any clue what they have gotten right? Do you have any respect for the work that so many Americans in our armed forces and intelligence services do, risking their lives to keep us safe? Do you have any respect for the many that do this kind of classified work that never get credit or recognition for because the news of it never reaches your judgement little eyes???
I understand all of that, do I trust what their political bosses allow them to tell me? Not for a second. Who told you or me that Iraq had WMD? A politician, what did the security services tell the politicians? You and I will never know.

Furthermore since the emails that were presented were relayed thru Wikileaks, there is no way to say where Wiki got the emails from. Since Assange has not implicated Russia there again is no way to say that Russia did anything.

If I am wrong, and I might be, you will need to present evidence to prove that,

Since I am never wrong, you have no evidence.

Please prove me wrong.

LOL

It is not about the election anymore, it is about Terrorist's Attacking our computers.. Computer scientist's know who did it, they followed the trail. They are finding more computers hacked by the Russians.

You have no clue, even though you are not completely wrong. The NSA is hacking Russia at this moment, they have been since their was a Russian network to hack. The Russians are doing the same thing, idiots claiming that fucking scientist are finding evidence is laughable because you wouldn't know a scientist if one stepped on your tail. Hacking happens constantly, if Obama decides to publicize it, this does not mean it's new, it just means that he wants to fool morons like you, and that he is scared of the emails that he sent to and from Clitons private server because the Republicans working in the NSA have EVERY ONE OF THEM, IN ORDER.

Here this may help...

You do not even know what the word hack means. Hacking means network intrusion, claiming that he Russians hacked voting booths is ignorant, if they did, we let them. Obama is scared shitless and already has his escape plan to Dubai in place

You just keep kicking the can changing the situation to fit your argument. The debate has not been about the Russians hacking voting booths and changing the results of the election. You're a moron.

The Russians have been hacking the USA since they bought their first computer, so it's not new kid.

Try again

It's so sad when politics in the United States has gotten so partisan that Trump supporters will believe Russia before their own government. I can't express how sad that is.
It's a non partisan issue.

News Flash: The government lies!!

...do you understand what you just said... you believe RUSSIA before you believe your own government. And I'm not just talking about one person, or one branch of your government, but EVERY intelligence agency, the DoJ, the AG, the President, and 99% of the Senators, and outside intelligence agencies. You believe RUSSIA over all those people.
But it's not Russia they believe, its Trump. It is still very sad and pathetic.

It's so sad when politics in the United States has gotten so partisan that Trump supporters will believe Russia before their own government. I can't express how sad that is.
It's a non partisan issue.

News Flash: The government lies!!

John McCain IS A SENILE OLD BUM THAT IS TOO DUMB TO SEND AN EMAIL IN THE FIRST PLACE, by his own admission. Again if this evidence exist I have the right to see it............. It does not exist, like your mind
You dont have a right to see the evidence if it is classified, you ignorant dumb shit

Ok Einstein... go!

Again if you do not know that Russia hacks the USA constantly, you believed that Hillary could not lose. Look kid at some point you have to accept that you are and were wrong. You are not arguing with me no matter how much you might want to be. You are arguing with reality, and it just will not shape itself to suit your imagination.

Dipshit, I never said I knew Hillary would win. (Strawman) You create these every thread you are confronted with an actual argument.

I never said that Russia doesn't hack the U.S. every day. I asked you simple questions. You say the U.S. gets hacked by Russia every day, but have you ever been shown actual evidence? Yet you believe that. Now, the same government that knows that Russia is hacking them every day... why would they all of a sudden NOT know that it was Russia that hacked the DNC? Now remember, you just said that Russia hacks the U.S. every day.

Do you understand?

I understand all of that, do I trust what their political bosses allow them to tell me? Not for a second. Who told you or me that Iraq had WMD? A politician, what did the security services tell the politicians? You and I will never know.
It's fine to be skeptical... but don't be naïve

Ok Einstein... go!

Dipshit, I never said I knew Hillary would win. (Strawman) You create these every thread you are confronted with an actual argument.

I never said that Russia doesn't hack the U.S. every day. I asked you a simple questions. You say the U.S. gets hacked by Russia every day, but have you ever been shown actual evidence? Yet you believe that. Now, the same government that knows that Russia is hacking them every day... why would they all of a sudden NOT know that it was Russia that hacked the DNC? Now remember, you just said that Russia hacks the U.S. every day.

Do you understand?

Yea, I actually have complete control of the US cyber command at the NSA headquarters at Fort Meade Maryland....................

Kid, I have never been to the Moon, but I know that it has 5/6 of the gravity of the Earth. From your ignorant perspective I must be on the Moon to know this.

Keep babbling, you are sounding just like your Mom

Here this may help...

The Russians have been hacking the USA since they bought their first computer, so it's not new kid.

Try again

Slow down,youre missing the point. Try reading my last statement slower, your response changes the subject and makes no sense

Ok Einstein... go!

I never said that Russia doesn't hack the U.S. every day. I asked you a simple questions. You say the U.S. gets hacked by Russia every day, but have you ever been shown actual evidence? Yet you believe that. Now, the same government that knows that Russia is hacking them every day... why would they all of a sudden NOT know that it was Russia that hacked the DNC? Now remember, you just said that Russia hacks the U.S. every day.

Do you understand?

Yea, I actually have complete control of the US cyber command at the NSA headquarters at Fort Meade Maryland....................

Kid, I have never been to the Moon, but I know that it has 5/6 the gravity of the Earth. From your ignorant perspective I must be on the Moon to know this.

I asked you simple fucking questions, and you can't answer them. You said you believe that Russia hacks the U.S. EVERY DAY. How do you know? Have you been provided evidence?

If the U.S. knows that Russia hacks them EVERY DAY, then why would they not be able to tell if it was Russia that hacked the DNC? Why would they have to give you evidence to prove that hack, when you believed all the other hacks without evidence?

Here this may help...

Try again

Slow down,youre missing the point. Try reading my last statement slower, your response changes the subject and makes no sense

Actually Obumma has not said exactly what the Russians did, just that they did it, and we are supposed to believe him. So did everyone who signed up for Obummacare get to keep their doctor. Obumma tells just as much truth as Cliton, which is none

So the bi-partisan support for acting against Russia on this is all based on zero evidence?
If there is evidence that the Russians elected Donald Trump, the American people deserve to see that evidence. The American people have not seen this evidence because it does not exist, like John McCain's IQ
There is more evidence that Hillary Clinton committed numerous crimes, than there is for Russian hacking affecting the election.

Yet which one do the leftist fanatics believe?

Ok Einstein... go!

Do you understand?

Kid, I have never been to the Moon, but I know that it has 5/6 the gravity of the Earth. From your ignorant perspective I must be on the Moon to know this.

I asked you simple fucking questions, and you can't answer them. You said you believe that Russia hacks the U.S. EVERY DAY. How do you know? Have you been provided evidence?

If the U.S. knows that Russia hacks them EVERY DAY, then why would they not be able to tell if it was Russia that hacked the DNC? Why would they have to give you evidence to prove that hack, when you believed all the other hacks without evidence?

Kid it;s common knowledge that someone or group in Russia is hacking the USA every day.

Are you actually from the Earth, or did you just arrive here?

Ok Einstein... go!

Do you understand?

And the partisan hypocrisy is exposed... well done

Forum List

Back