No Evidence

So you have no idea how that misunderstanding of yours, even if it were correct, challenges any of the statements in the OP. Of course you don't, because it doesn't.

If you were right, and you aren't, would that 3k energy hitting an antenna cause warming in the atmosphere? Any evidence of that? Of course not. It certainly doesn't favor the AGW hypothesis over natural variability, and it isn't a paper in which the hypothetical warming is empirically quantified and blamed on so called greenhouse gasses.
You are acting as a dumb troll. You have been told that the cold 2.7 K cosmic EM radiation hits a much warmer antenna. That shows radiation energy from a cold source can hit a warmer object. That in turn shows back radiation happens. That invalidates your claim about CO2 not being a back-radiating GHG.

No you didn't.. you told me what you wish it read...you tacked on an unproven opinion to the equation which is not part of the equation...again, you will lie, or whatever else is necessary rather than simply face the truth of what that equation says.
Now you are lying through your teeth. I showed it was not my opinion since it was explicitly in the Dartmouth and Hyperphysics sites. Not only do you disbelieve basic science, but you are lying about what you think it is.

Dodging to venus as if that were going to challenge any of the statements I made in the OP...if the evidence exists, don't you think it would exist here?

One note on venus....if you actually look at venus, you will see that 18 doublings of CO2 is required to get us to the same concentration of CO2 that venus has...The greenhouse equations state that each doubling of CO2 will result in an energy increase of 3.7 W/m2.... Presently at 15C we are talking about roughly 396 W/m2..venus, at 430C requires around 16,500W/m2. How many doublings of CO2 at 3.7 watts per doubling are required to reach 16,500 W/m2?

Here is a clue...it is a hell of a lot more than 18...it is thousands...your greenhouse venus falsifies your greenhouse equations...but proves the ideal gas law. Now back to topic.
You don't understand the physics. Venus is illustrating an important aspect of radiation physics. If you don't understand the concentrated GHG on Venus, and where it's surface radiation goes, you can't possibly understand what is happening on earth. The premise of the OP is based on fallacy.

So that's a no...you don't have any actual evidence...If the model were correct, don't you think there would be abundant observed, measured, physical evidence to support it?

I see you are still afraid to state why you think irradiated CO2 can't warm the air. Each step is a fundamental law or aspect of basic physics which you despise.

The models of QM that you scorn very accurately describe behavior at atomic scales. You have never disproved the accuracy of those models. Never.

I see you are still afraid to state why you think irradiated CO2 can't warm the air.

Well stalin, why don't you post a reading of CO2 warmed? why won't you? you have been avoiding this for the entire thread. why?

You are acting as a dumb troll. You have been told that the cold 2.7 K cosmic EM radiation hits a much warmer antenna.

Post one measurement then!!!! come on stalin, let's see your observed measurement.
Google this: cmb penzias and wilson

No evidence. Except downward LWIR.
BTW, why is it that if I put a hot cup of coffee in a freezer, it won't get warmer, instead gets colder faster? My freezer has much more supposed IR than a cup of hot coffee.

BTW, why is it that if I put a hot cup of coffee in a freezer, it won't get warmer, instead gets colder faster?

View attachment 235399

My freezer has much more supposed IR than a cup of hot coffee.

Why do you feel that?
dude, I just gave you what will happen put a cup of coffee in a freezer, doesn't get warmer. show me where it would. Tell you what, you fill out your equation and show me.

dude, I just gave you what will happen put a cup of coffee in a freezer, doesn't get warmer.

Dude, please let me know who ever told you it would get warmer. Link?

Tell you what, you fill out your equation and show me.

The equation says it gets colder.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:you and your peers in here. you must be having a SR. moment.

Pointing out your ignorance is just a typical moment.

My answer is, you're an idiot, all alone.
and still no observed measured evidence. ta da...... right on queue bubba. BTW, I am proud of who I am, alone, I don't need partners. Why do you feel the need to be a peer to someone?

Got any measurement of discrete wavelengths of downward LWIR made with an instrument at ambient temperature? Didn't think so....yet another example of lack of observed, measured evidence.

Got any measurement of discrete wavelengths of downward LWIR made with an instrument at ambient temperature?

Ambient temp? Why?

Didn't think so....yet another example of lack of observed, measured evidence.

Did you ever post your observed, measured evidence proving one way only flow of energy?
Or are we still dealing with your feelings?
Did you ever post your observed, measured evidence proving one way only flow of energy?
it's Mr. Ricochet I see. bing, bing, bing, toddsterrichochet. never provides any information useful to the discussion. dude, your a fking hoot,. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

where's your observed measured data? still waiting.

You ignore the formula.
And the measurement of downward LWIR, what more do you want me to post that you can also ignore?

BTW, why is it that if I put a hot cup of coffee in a freezer, it won't get warmer, instead gets colder faster? My freezer has much more supposed IR than a cup of hot coffee.

BTW, why is it that if I put a hot cup of coffee in a freezer, it won't get warmer, instead gets colder faster?

View attachment 235399

Why do you feel that?
dude, I just gave you what will happen put a cup of coffee in a freezer, doesn't get warmer. show me where it would. Tell you what, you fill out your equation and show me.

dude, I just gave you what will happen put a cup of coffee in a freezer, doesn't get warmer.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:you and your peers in here. you must be having a SR. moment.

so again, nadda from you! as expected.

and still no observed measured evidence. ta da...... right on queue bubba. BTW, I am proud of who I am, alone, I don't need partners. Why do you feel the need to be a peer to someone?

Got any measurement of discrete wavelengths of downward LWIR made with an instrument at ambient temperature? Didn't think so....yet another example of lack of observed, measured evidence.

Got any measurement of discrete wavelengths of downward LWIR made with an instrument at ambient temperature?

Ambient temp? Why?

it's Mr. Ricochet I see. bing, bing, bing, toddsterrichochet. never provides any information useful to the discussion. dude, your a fking hoot,. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You ignore the formula.
And the measurement of downward LWIR, what more do you want me to post that you can also ignore?
I said, and I don't stutter here, post the numbers in the equation. It's the one you own at the moment. fill it out and let's see your answer.

You are acting as a dumb troll. You have been told that the cold 2.7 K cosmic EM radiation hits a much warmer antenna.

Post one measurement then!!!! come on stalin, let's see your observed measurement.
Google this: cmb penzias and wilson
so riddle me this batman, why then don't we hear the hum on every radio station?

View attachment 235399

Why do you feel that?

Right. Except for all the evidence already posted.
Who told you coffee in a colder environment would warm again?

still nothing eh?

Where's the figures for your equation btw?

Ambient temp? Why?

You ignore the formula.
I said, and I don't stutter here, post the numbers in the equation. It's the one you own at the moment. fill it out and let's see your answer.

You don't stutter, but you might as well.
Post your own numbers in the equation.
Can't wait to see your results.

Ambient temp? Why?

You ignore the formula.

please, post the figures you think ought to be there. Please show how smart you are. come on dude.

still nothing eh?

upload_2018-12-19_9-16-18.png

still nothing eh?

View attachment 235558
so no figures? what's wrong? cat got your fingers? I'm enjoying your silence in this matter btw!!

Ambient temp? Why?

You ignore the formula.

please, post the figures you think ought to be there. Please show how smart you are. come on dude.

It's your experiment, knock yourself out.

still nothing eh?

View attachment 235558
so no figures? what's wrong? cat got your fingers?

You've ignored plenty already. Now you can ignore your own.

You ignore the formula.

it's your equation, let's see the numbers? afraid of it eh? LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You ignore the formula.

it's your equation, let's see the numbers? afraid of it eh? LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You don't know the numbers for your coffee and your freezer?
I'll be right over.

still nothing eh?

View attachment 235558
so no figures? what's wrong? cat got your fingers?

You've ignored plenty already. Now you can ignore your own.
still no figures eh? LOL you have no idea what that equation says. do you? you are one of those who finds something and then thinks he's smart to ask someone else to populate the numbers, when he in fact has no idea the numbers. so I'll wait on you to show us how the equation looks with numbers. Go!!!!

I'll be right over.
I don't need numbers. I put two cups of coffee next to one another, one with Ice over the cup and one with none. Two thermometers that read each of the two cups the same 160 degrees warm, placed the ice over one and left the thermometers in the coffee. they cooled at the same rate until room temperature at the same time. hmmmmm dude, prove me wrong.

BTW, I bet the first minute in the freezer would cool at the same rate.

I'll be right over.
sure I do. I'm waiting on your calculation on what is the correct output of your equation. aFraid of your own equation? bak, bak, bak chicken little.

Forum List

Back